Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (56327 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Her Late Father 11 Years After His Death (Photo) / Actress Stella Damasus Remembers Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin After 15 Years / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by drinoayo: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has remembered her husband Jaiyejeje Aboderin who died 16 years ago, Igbere TV reports.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12782866_images2813_jpeg_jpegb79f8a2b722c7c0d70c21e257ac1129b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12782881_images2814_jpeg_jpeg5c071a61e5cd1fc070180317af2b6849

The 42-year-old in an Instagram post shared pictures of herself in a tee shirt with Mr Aboderin’s face customised on it.

On Thursday she penned a lengthy tribute to him.

“It’s been 16 years since we lost my hubby JAIYEJEJE ABODERIN. Still feels like yesterday. I wasn’t sure I could bring myself to write this but I need to,” she wrote.

“Our daughters are 21 and 18 now, all grown up. They decided to do something different this year to honor him. We all miss him and talk about him daily. Jay is not the kind of man that you forget. I smile each time I remember or talk about him because that’s what he represented to all who knew him.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVHyg0jvNl/?igshid=12p42ee2n1dpv

Their first daughter Isabel also shared pictures of herself in a tee shirt with her dad’s face customised on it.

She captioned her post saying,
“16 years ago today, I lost someone very important to me. At the time, I didn’t fully understand the concept of death and didn’t realize that my father wasn’t coming back from heaven.

“This really affected me in my later years, and every December, it felt like I lost him over again. But in these same years, I heard many more wonderful stories about him and how much he was celebrated, especially after he passed away.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVKQUXju0E/

Stella married Aboderin at the age of 21 in 1999.

They have two daughters, Isabel and Angelica.

Aboderin died in 2004.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Goldencheese(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
The death of a loving spouse, parent, sibling, friend or someone close is forever painful...and unforgettable.

But life must go on...

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Rebekah029(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
pretty lady

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Zonex1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
owk
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Cityqueengirl(f): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
The death of a spouse can be really painful and complicated if your spouses family aren't the type that liked you before

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Amotolongbo(f): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
I wish there is sincerity in the remembrance and not for a media stunt

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Bornsinner7: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
I hate funerals, I love life. I hate when I see a whole bunch of people just crying in a funeral on some fake shit. They ain’t really love a nigga while they was there. See I’m a different type of nigga, I wanna be honest with y'all. I need the love now, if y’all motherfuckers gonna be crying and playing thirty minute specials when I’m gone (an hour special that I’m gone) Bleep that, love me while I’m here. Love me while I’m here, I had to tell a bitch

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Beautiful woman, even at 40s u still look pretty, beaut runs in her vein. Not all this ndi Yoruba women with only big breast and yansh, bleaching their lives out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by temmypotter(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You are bitter, get help!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
RIP Jaiye Aboderin.

Stella looking as beautiful as ever.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by chatinent: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
I love this lady.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Today way she remember am. Hmm..
Make i sha no talk..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
He was so young. I wonder what took him if not a car accident.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Samsimple(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's been two months since I lost my dad. It has not been an easy journey, lord take control and bless my daily hustle.

Check my signature

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by abiolaoladipupo(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Na so life be... You don't know the worth of your loved ones sometimes until they're gone.

Show me the care and love i deserve while I'm still on earth not all this kind yeye remembrance. Cus e no make sense to me.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by kenzysmith: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
long time ma you done yellow finish

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by OVA200(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
To tell the daughter apart from the mother is not easy o

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Mayng01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Keep resting. Rip

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Bluezy13(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by BigBrother9ja: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

RIP to the deceased.

On the contrary, 30something years like 40something

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOOD ABOUT FATNESS AND OBESITY angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Starboytwo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rip ooo
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Chicago213(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
That guy's father used to be one of the richest men in Nigeria in the 70s and 80s... The late Chief Olu Aboderin!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by naptu2: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
"I was going to put up a basketball court in my house, for recreation. Then they told me that Jaiye Aboderin had died. I asked them how he died and they said that he slumped while playing basketball. I forgot about the basketball court and went to buy Ludo".

- Ali Baba.

May his soul rest in peace.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Olayinka777(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I like u already!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by EmekaBlue(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
16yrs don waka

I don old o for this life with no wife. Kai

I remember then like yesterday

13 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by rymesgentility(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please hope your living an examplary life
Bornsinner7:
I hate funerals, I love life. I hate when I see a whole bunch of people just crying in a funeral on some fake shit. They ain’t really love a nigga while they was there. See I’m a different type of nigga, I wanna be honest with y'all. I need the love now, if y’all motherfuckers gonna be crying and playing thirty minute specials when I’m gone (an hour special that I’m gone) Bleep that, love me while I’m here. Love me while I’m here, I had to tell a bitch
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by money121(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.