Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! (4952 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:
creeda1 how much did she scam u?
She almost scammed me. but my luck was someone else sent her the same amount 30k that same night, Something in me told me to scroll up again and screenshot her National ID... Boom : all messages deleted.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Here
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by ipobarethieves: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
your opinion. maybe you are her relative, one day ur cup will be full too
cool Spare no thieves.May Dangote trailer cripple her entire household unless the thief stop her scam

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
partnership in crime
The problem with someone of is inability to use your senses.

The parents of this girl could be hard working people that do their normal daily activities to keep body and soul together. His siblings could be unaware of her fraudulent activities so why should they be cursed because of her sins?

Use your brain or return it to your maker.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by ipobarethieves: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

If what h said is true.

This is her pic
face of a THIEF sad sad
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
face of a THIEF sad sad
This ediot stop quoting me.

Am not down for ur childish tribalistic rubbish, I have never quoted u before so please don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by ipobarethieves: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
sad How can u scam somebody and sleep peacefully at nite sad? .That sleep/goodness will elude the Thief sad
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
The problem with someone of is inability to use your senses.

The parents of this girl could be hard working people that do their normal daily activities to keep body and soul together. His siblings could be unaware of her fraudulent activities so why should they be cursed because of her sins?

Use your brain or return it to your maker.
pastor in crime

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by ipobarethieves: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

This ediot stop quoting me.

Am not down for ur childish tribalistic rubbish, I have never quoted u before so please don't quote me
u are d idiot.kid.Howvis dat Ur pic?
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

If what h said is true.

This is her pic
This is exactly the face I saw even as her wallpaper when she sent me pictures of the phone( which she deleted)
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool Spare no thieves.May Dangote trailer cripple her entire household unless the thief stop her scam
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
She almost scammed me. but my luck was someone else sent her the same amount 30k that same night. Something in me told me to scroll up again and screenshot her National ID... Boom : all messages deleted.

Guy edit this thread u are accusing that girl falsely.

I just read all ur messages with the time lines.

It's obvious the phone was out to many buyers, when u sent ur money and she thought she received the alert she did not deny it. She said she will send u ur phone.

But when u told her the alert was not yours and she confirmed then her friend called her, check it her friend sent her exact same amount u want to buy d phone.

What this means is that her friend had paid for the phone before u.

Were u expecting her to still disturb u for money?

Since the deal has been called off as she has sold d phone, she deletes her details.

And it became more obvious that this is an accusation when nothing was scammed from u.

Take this post down

2 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
This is exactly the face I saw even as her wallpaper when she sent me pictures of the phone( which she deleted)
I removed the pic after doing a thorough analysis. Guy be very careful, if that girl get person u fit enter problem o
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

I removed the pic after doing a thorough analysis. Guy be very careful, if that girl get person u fit enter problem o
Come again?

Why block my two contacts immediately she recieved the alert. Please xplain because the picture you posted was a replica of that on her wallpaper, meanwhile her Id had a younger looking face
And saying you read our chat, how did you conclude on the messages deleted

I have nothing against you but if you gv me facts i'll pull down the thread
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Come again?

Why block my two contacts immediately she recieved the alert. Please xplain because the picture you posted was a replica of that on her wallpaper, meanwhile her Id had a younger looking face

I have nothing against you but if you gv me facts i'll pull down the thread
I don't know neither of u, but think about it.

Her either having a younger looking face id normal, sometimes when doing I'd and they demand passport u can get an old passport of ur face from your bag, or sometimes imagine snapping an I'd 2 years ago your face can change in 2years.

From what u posted in the chat, she didn't block u as u claim, it was u who told her lemme burst your bubble then u said sth about the money in her account not been yours based on what u posted.

Since her friend sent her exact same money that u wanted to send to her, there's a very big chance that it's same thing both of u were buying and she had gotten a buyer. What did u want 2 of u to talk again?

That's purely my own judgement, I overreacted the first time but I decided to really read your chats and it's not what u painted here, u saying u didn't send any money to her made it more obvious

3 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Whatever is going on between you and her should stay between you and her. It's got nothing to do with her father or her entire household

hmm you sure the sins of the father did not enter the dna of the children grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Kondomatic(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

hmm you sure the sins of the father did not enter the dna of the children grin
It's possible and it's also possible that the parents are clean.

Either way, I will prefer he channels all the curses to the lady directly
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

I don't know neither of u, but think about it.

Her either having a younger looking face id normal, sometimes when doing I'd and they demand passport u can get an old passport of ur face from your bag, or sometimes imagine snapping an I'd 2 years ago your face can change in 2years.

From what u posted in the chat, she didn't block u as u claim, it was u who told her lemme burst your bubble then u said sth about the money in her account not been yours based on what u posted.

Since her friend sent her exact same money that u wanted to send to her, there's a very big chance that it's same thing both of u were buying and she had gotten a buyer. What did u want 2 of u to talk again?

That's purely my own judgement, I overreacted the first time but I decided to really read your chats and it's not what u painted here, u saying u didn't send any money to her made it more obvious
alright. No wahala. Next time I'll do due diligence.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
alright. No wahala. Next time I'll do due diligence.
I already did a background check on u, and the book u either wrote or reviewed.

As a writer you should have the ability to analyze as much as possible. Am also writing a book, things like this is smhw my specialty I know how to go into details

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

I already did a background check on u, and the book u either wrote or reviewed.

As a writer you should have the ability to analyze as much as possible. Am also writing a book, things like this is smhw my specialty I know how to go into details
Bro. I have nothing to hide. I even told her to check my profile on Nairaland, as a public figure that I can't play tricks on her...

Anyways I got this from her Twitter acct...

Seems she has been having issues with her access bank since January... Don't Kno ... Check her media you will see it there
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creeza:
Bro. I have nothing to hide. I even told her to check my profile on Nairaland, as a public figure that I can't play tricks on her...

Anyways I got this from her Twitter acct...

Seems she has been having issues with her access bank since January... Don't Kno ... Check her media you will see it there
Yes saw it...

Maybe in her own mind, it's u who wanted to scam her, that's why she kept boasting abt being a nwanyionitsha, like she was trying to tell u that u can't play her that she's from onitsha.

Imagine if the matter escalated, u sending money and it not entering or it bouncing then she not knowing it's her banks fault comes here to open a thread then tags u too, and talks abt how u tried to scam her with fake alert.

Matters escalate quickly

2 Likes

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
At this juncture... I'll edit the initial post. But anyone that has issues with bank since January shouldnt be giving out that same acct for business. That acct alone is a red flag and may have been used for illegal activities.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Asianjollof007: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Whatever is going on between you and her should stay between you and her. It's got nothing to do with her father or her entire household

E be like say na you be her accomplice? You dey try defend a scammer, ori e ti daru werey. God punish you join!

1 Like

Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

Yes saw it...

Maybe in her own mind, it's u who wanted to scam her, that's why she kept boasting abt being a nwanyionitsha, like she was trying to tell u that u can't play her that she's from onitsha.

Imagine if the matter escalated, u sending money and it not entering or it bouncing then she not knowing it's her banks fault comes here to open a thread then tags u too, and talks abt how u tried to scam her with fake alert.

Matters escalate quickly
To me that's a load of bull crap. If I wanted to cheat her, I will not even bother myself telling her the money was reversed, twice.

How many criminal you know does that?
She was the one who was trying to be smart with me... In my opinion
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by bragamycin: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Creeza:
More...

First pic: The deleted chats and means of I'd

Second pic : Where the drama started

Third pic: after she claimed to have recieved alert.

I don’t see any proof of scam here, all I see is u just talking anyhow like an unserious clients and ranting like a child. I have sent money 3 times to someone using access bank before , all got reversed. I had to ask for another bank account.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2020
Coldie:

Guy edit this thread u are accusing that girl falsely.

I just read all ur messages with the time lines.

It's obvious the phone was out to many buyers, when u sent ur money and she thought she received the alert she did not deny it. She said she will send u ur phone.

But when u told her the alert was not yours and she confirmed then her friend called her, check it her friend sent her exact same amount u want to buy d phone.

What this means is that her friend had paid for the phone before u.

Were u expecting her to still disturb u for money?

Since the deal has been called off as she has sold d phone, she deletes her details.

And it became more obvious that this is an accusation when nothing was scammed from u.

Take this post down
see them, scammer's
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
see them, scammer's
Homo stop quoting me
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by Creeza(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2020
bragamycin:

I don’t see any proof of scam here, all I see is u just talking anyhow like an unserious clients and ranting like a child. I have sent money 3 times to someone using access bank before , all got reversed. I had to ask for another bank account.
Mtcheew. get lost.
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by sputniksblues: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Coldie:
Type her number here I would get u her pic.
Though from what I read in the chat nobody scammed each other.
guy pls help me I was just scamed
Re: Scammer alert!!! (Update on Page 2) Beware!!! by sputniksblues: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2020
abeg make una help me I just got scamed. not by the lady. pls I need help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Vtu / Glo Launch COOPCOM Police CUG Line / How To Browse Fast With Your Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.