Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim (22647 Views)

Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
The Defence Headquarters has dismissed the claim by the Boko Haram terrorists that the recent massacre of rice farmers in Borno was retaliation for the arrest of one of them.

The Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. John Enenche, said this while giving an update on the operations of the armed forces between November 26 and December 2 on Thursday in Abuja.

The terrorist group had on Tuesday released a video claiming that the terrorists carried out the massacre in retaliation for the arrest of one of them by the farmers.

They also claimed that the farmers had also given information on their movement in the area to the military.

Enenche said the claim was the practice of the sect with the sole motive of instigating fear in the minds of the people to discourage them from cooperating with the security agencies.

He said that the information received by the military from one of the survivors revealed that the farmers were called for a meeting with the terrorists on the sad day before they were slaughtered.

“The truth is that whenever they are losing ground as a result of the military activities, this is what they resort to.

“It is a fallacy because we killed one of them and that the farmers gave information about them, but the likelihood is wickedness.

“They want to use that to instill fear in the minds of the people because they have seen the governor trying to make sure that people return to their homes,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/borno-massacre-army-dismisses-boko-harams-claim/%3famp=1

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
God will heal our land.

I dedicate this front page to our highly esteemed MODERATORS & ADMINS of Nairaland Forum for the great work they've been doing and also for given me this golden opportunity.

I didn't take it for granted. Thank you so much.

Help me beg bro seun & boss lalasticlala to employ me as SUPER MOD.

Thanks for choosing Nairaland Forum my lovely readers and members.

I will be employed if I can get 100 LIKES and 50 SHARES.

Thanks guys.

92 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by YoonSung63: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's everyday our Army kill Shekau wink

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Jashub: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
The army's spokesman has joined the ranks of Lai Mohammed.

I smell another attack very soon. Perhaps that one will tell us whether the army is making progress in the fight against Boko-haram

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by ThatFairGuy1: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
You're close to reality.

"Enenche said the claim was the practice of the sect with the sole motive of instigating fear in the minds of the people to discourage them from cooperating with the security agencies"

"He said that the information received by the military from one of the survivors revealed that the farmers were called for a meeting with the terrorists on the sad day before they were slaughtered"
Imagine, and slaughtered them.

BH faction of shekau are very callous than that of Albarnawi, life isn't sacred to Those beasts.

They all should be decimated completely anyway because, THEY'LL NEVER REPENT.

Don't quote and accuse me wrongly, if you follow the news you'll understand what I just said.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by majamajic(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Will this war ever end ?

The monsters they made !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerian army has been reduced to a banter group

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Racoon(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
All these talk of rebuttal of the unfestering atrocities of BH pales into insignificance if the Nigeria army continue to grant them amnesty or pampering them instead of taking the offensive to them.WTF!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by blessmoss: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
even the local vigilante are far better than the army

10 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by twilliamx(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok: always dismissing...everybody has spoken apart from the commander in chief.
I can't wait to dismiss this government...

8 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by bro4u: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
He said that the information received by the military from one of the survivors revealed that the farmers were called for a meeting with the terrorists on the sad day before they were slaughtered.

“The truth is that whenever they are losing ground as a result of the military activities, this is what they resort to.
So Nigerian Army expect us to believe Boko Haram called them for a meeting and they went? Like who would want to have a meeting with BH? Is it like a PTA meeting or what

Pathetic set of camouflage wearing lieing morons.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by EOLAD(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Even boyscout dey perform well than all this army pple self angry

7 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by PROFFIRE: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
we only see and hear what the media is saying, Are we really wining war as a nation? Please SHARE if Yes LIKE if you don't understand the whole thing also

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by gambia(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Don't worry, you go soon enter shekau hand.

9 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Mopolchi: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
No be for mouth
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by africandollar: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ki ni gbogbo iranu pala-pala wonyi bayi? O wa toju sun mi o! Oro orile-ede yi ti wa koja be careful! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Commotfornigeri: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
We know the truth.

Abi you wey dey read my comment, you no know who dey lie?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Amspecial: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Adjovi: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stupid people. Is it a crime to get mercenaries to just end this bk menace once and for all? Our military is not what it used to be before, we have lost that formidability since. So the earlier the military heads admit that defeating this terrorist is beyond their power the better for us all.
It's not a crime to seek for help. We are a 3rd world country and will still be a 3rd world country until we decide to have sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who is available 4 dirty December this Christmas in Abuja? A one week flexing all bills will be taken care of by me. N of course pretty FEMALES only. Fun includes sex. Dm me if in Abuja, female, pretty n interested
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by salbis(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
“The truth is that whenever they are losing ground as a result of the military activities, this is what they resort to". After 5 good years you guys are yet to gain all the grounds. Posterity will never be kind to you and your fellow travelers.

6 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by SenatePresdo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Provided it is Northerners they are killing, the killing should continue for 601 years, they brought it upon themselves. grin

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack against the North - na me talk am grin

The day they will carry that madness come down south, Buruntashi and foolhari business will collapse.

And come to think of it, Boko Haram is more truthful than Nigeria Army, so I urge Northerners to cooperate more with Boko Haram than N.A grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by ttobizz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Local housewives in army uniform. Na soso talk dem sabi. Yeye fouls

4 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Monaco2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
angry so d army don turn to he said/she said now abi
All na just to save face

3 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by ChangetheChange: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
;D¼
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by olaniyi0(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pesin talk say he steal N5 you talk say na N2 he steal

9 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by 900warriorz: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm still baffled by what the Nigerian Army has been reduced to under this regime

They've turned themselves to liers and a body that is so irresponsible. angry

Tueh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Broken2020: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Always dismissing shameless cowards. Dismiss civilians claim, dismiss Boko Haram claim and international community claim

7 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by LLSAINT(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
How are the so-called mighty fallen
The Nigerian Army has been reduced to an Audio Army only known to do the talking but cannot do the fighting.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Photos From Chief-Of-Army Staff's Visit To Borno Over The Weekend / Giadom Releases Modalities For APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.