Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria (44751 Views)

2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

You guys sent the PMC away during 2015, even the useless and fearful Army don't share intel with the PMC and now you need them to come so that you can gang up and kill them......

woe unto you @NA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Prinnce1: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
Which kind of lie be this?

Mercenaries are everly available in this kind of situation.....
guy read this man statement again but this time slowly, are you okay at all ? Boko haram would have been a thing of the past if this locust party had continue with the mercenaries. There is something the north ain't telling us .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan was so clueless he couldn't make our army strong enough to confront BH.
He had to hire mercenaries.

Our army are strong and gallant, they've degraded BH by 80%, the rest of the 20% too will be crushed Insha Allah. The unfortunate death of those farmers is a big set back for the fight against terrorism. May the Almighty Allah rest their souls.

BTW, Were the mercenaries around when BH was bombing Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi?

I AM DONE TALKING

na comment like this dey make me avoid nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Charly68: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2020
This is why it is good for leaders to be careful of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
you're the liar here. This is not the first time Barlow has accused Buhari's government non-support or lack of resolve towards insurgency.

Dig up nairaland and see old articles.

May the TRUTH set you free!
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Emmerlee(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Those na your Fqther attributes
Uncouth fool! You better go and get medical help.
I don't know why we have too many dingbats in this country. No wonder the country is like this. Mosquito brain undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by RealEzee(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan was so clueless he couldn't make our army strong enough to confront BH.

Our army are strong and gallant, they've degraded BH by 80%, the rest of the 20% too will be crushed Insha Allah. The unfortunate death of those farmers is a big set back for the fight against terrorism. May the Almighty Allah rest their souls.

I AM DONE TALKING

last time I checked pmb grants Boko Haram amnesty, dumb move from a so called former military leader, never have we had this bad in the military that lots of personnel are complaining about the govt, never, pmb is bad goods, facts.
Borno state governor was attacked by Boko Haram join, chaiii pmb is bad goods, facts.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Bizibi:
na comment like this dey make me avoid nairaland.
no mind them, they're all same whatsapp group - helinues, thatbosstrevor1, ilovethemmanna, , and maybe SilverNorGold
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Liposure: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Sometimes I find it hard to pity d Notherns..dey are d cause of their problems...we all know who sponsors Boko...Dey use Nigeria money to pay people to kill Nigerians smiley
allegedly
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by lastempero: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2020
ivolt:
It was madness that made Buhari to dismantle a working system. He claimed that "corruption" was responsible for Boko haram and all he needs to do is fight corruption to end Boko haram. He was also overconfident of his ability as a so-called "general". Even the US uses mercenaries aka private contractors when fighting terrorists in tough situations. An average mercenary has more combat experience and tactical knowledge than a regular soldier.

Not only madness,that vampire knows more than we think.my heart goes to the innocent people been slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by aerologistics: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
This was said by one and only man who has soft spot for terrorists.

A man who pampers, pardons, rehabilitate and reintegrate terrorists into the society.

A man who Boko Haram terrorists picked as their mediator.
that same man was voted and revoted in.... is it that Nigerians don't have brains or they just don't make good use of it..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin someone that openly supports boko haram and jihad became a bringer of change overnight......Stewwpppeeeeeeddddd country......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Ddokie: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Nigerians have this built-in mentality of always electing the wrong people into power and then complain later.

Thats to tell you that most Nigerians are stupid.

The stupidity will still be displayed in 2023.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by aerologistics: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2020
blessmoss:
Buhari may be is one of their sponsors
bros buhari is boko haram...boko haram is buhari.....no need to hide mouth talk am.......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by aerologistics: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Ddokie:

Thats to tell you that most Nigerians are stupid.

The stupidity will still be displayed in 2023.
i swear to God..... watch them start campaining for the looters generation....
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by PHijo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Hire mercenaries, short term benefits, empower our military, permanent benefits, chose your choice.

If there are saboteurs, weed them out. An Igbo Christian was in charge of the army, he wasn't competent enough to find the saboteurs in six years?

You are promoting lies! Jonathan was not in charge for 6 years. It was 5 years! Within that 5 years span he has had two chief of army staff appointed by him. The Igbo man you made mention of was relieved of his appointment due to pressure from your Northern leaders.

Nigeria as a country cannot get it right for as long as ethnic extremism or religious intolerance is incentivised.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Verysmart101: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
This is another proof that Jonathan was working with Boko Haram to destabilize the north.

You are a fool and will forever be a fool.Since Jona left office y cant saint Buhari stop this terrorism.U can as well tell me Jona created bandits,herdsmen and also islamic extremists.Useless sperm like you.U will be purged out from planet earth.Idiot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by helinues: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
naturefellow:
you're the liar here. This is not the first time Barlow has accused Buhari's government non-support or lack of resolve towards insurgency.

Dig up nairaland and see old articles.

May the TRUTH set you free!

Do you guys even understand what/who mercenaries are?
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
naturefellow:
no mind them, they're all same whatsapp group - helinues, thatbosstrevor1, ilovethemmanna, , and maybe SilverNorGold
I honestly don't understand them..... infact anybody supporting this government now is a blg fool.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by DarkJeddi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

So what are you waiting for to join their ranks,since you know when and where they are available.. angry
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Kelvinhunta: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't need to respond to every comment but for d records, if u really understood the highlighted part, then u will know it's just not d ethics of d job and that's Y they find it difficult to work with them. While signing any contract u have d choice to maintain full ethics of d job but some desperate people will just accept anything just to get a lucrative contract! Am just stating d right way to do the job and not a cheap short cut
Veqtor:

So why did d mercenary complaining say this:

The senior contractor stated that the mercenaries find it difficult to work in a country where their operations, strategy and thinking are exposed to the media and judicial processes.

Or you didn't read that part in the report?
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Kelvinhunta: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes u r right here but they won't share sensitive information immediately. For example if they r going to strike a target, not everyone will know how, when and y till after d strike.
4gunners:
they will still av to engage with the military no matter what.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by chubinwa(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Buhari, the Boko Haram apologise
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
RUBBISH
Then they are not mercenaries.

The number one consideration of a mercenary is THE MONEY

Just tell us that the mercenaries don't trust Buhari, simple
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

How I wish your papa and mama dey among those farmers wey dem kill.
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Abdullahi2018:

This is just spot on. You hit the nail on the head. It baffles me that there is no outrage on the pardon, rehabilitation and reintegration.
From the original post "DAILY POST reported that the founder of Specialized Tasks, Training, Equipment and Protection,(STTEP), Eeben Barlow, revealed that Buhari stopped their raids against insurgents.' Buhari and his men are sabotaging the fight against boko harm. He is leaking classified info to boko haram. If the mercenaries come, boko harm will kill them all.
Fight against Boko Haram is North's crude oil, their elites are really cashing out big time, so I'm not seeing the end of insurgency anytime soon.

If the mercenaries come, boko harm will kill them all
I'm afraid already
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Earthstorms:

Why are you afraid of saying the real solution that you want to proffer?

All what you have stated can be summarised under one sentence: Ban islam as it is being practised in northern Nigeria.
why is Nigeria version of Islam different from Saudi Arabia's?
Northerners are really an epidemic to the African
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by katyamizotta: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

There are some that have particular skills. Same way potential spouses are available everywhere, but you get to pick who is most compatible

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

Do you guys even understand what/who mercenaries are?
don't change the subject. Na one guy dey engage you!
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by katyamizotta: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

The 20% are doing as bad as the 80%. The army head says the country should wait till 2040. Are you comfortable with that news?
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by katyamizotta: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians and their short attention span.

We will not forget that when Boko Haram was called to the negotiating table under GEJ, they chose Buhari to represent them.

Buhari knows Boko Haram and Boko Harsm knows Buhari. Everything he had done including amnesty and pampering them show that he is in bed with Boko Haram.

/

Word!
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

better FEM because you didn't make an iota of sense.

Goodluck is far better than the disastrous badluck Bubu is!
Re: Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria by Mars16(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmm...... Saboteur everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.