Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) (74288 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
A man identified as Brian Dennis has Shared what he passed through in a quest to get a sugar mummy in Abuja.

Read his words.

"One of the most popular misconceptions about Abuja is that there are plenty sugar mummies looking for young boys to spoil with their money in exchange for pleasure. Na big lie. Thread! !

I heard this lie so much that I started seeing every older woman who drives a big car as a potential sugar mummy material when I came to this town. I always in my best behavior around them, waiting to be noticed and approached. Nothing happened.

I was even helping some of them push their shopping trolleys in supermarkets when I noticed they needed help. Nothing come out. Nobody even asked me for phone number. I started thinking, Is it Jazz the other boys that have sugar mummies are using? Na wa.

Until one unfortunate Friday evening that I was having a drink by myself in a spot close to my house and I saw one light skinned thick woman in her late 40s pull up with a new RAV4.

She was also by herself and sat behind me. I thought it was a dream when the waiter brought a bottle for me and said that the woman at the table behind me sent the bottle for me. I turned behind and saw her staring lustfully at me. She smiled and I accepted the invitation. Cheap man like me. I sat with her and we started with short introductions of ourselves and started talking about random things.

She was divorced, never had a child and lived alone. My ear stand. By midnight, She offered to drop me off as I didn't drive but I told her I lived very close and could walk home so she suggested that she shows me her place so I can come visit anytime.

I didn't even think about it before entering the car like a lamb to the slaughter. We got to her apartment a few minutes later and she asked me to come inside. She was living well but I was not concerned about the aesthetics of her interior decoration. So many things were running through my mind.

Why did she ask me to come in? Maybe tonight na audition. She made me have a bath and I knew that my dreams of a sugar mummy had come to pass, I just had to impress her if I wanted to progress to the spoiling stage.

I sweated & worked all night and I was telling myself that let Newspapers not use me for "man dies in s3x romp" headline. When she finally slept, I was still awake and thinking to myself. So it is really true, sugar mummies are real and my life was about to be transformed by one. Wow. God is good.

In the morning she tapped me nicely, and I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with love in her eyes, I smiled back and whispered good morning to her. " Good morning, Brian. Your money na N40k "" Oh, thank you. You're too kind ", I replied. 40k for just one night? I don blow be that na.

I thought I was the one being paid until she asked me: "Should I send my account number or you have cash? "

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianJDennis/status/1259216027520557057

What is your opinion on this?

234 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by phelonrays: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala grin

419 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Greystone: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

In the morning she tapped me nicely, and I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with love in her eyes, I smiled back and whispered good morning to her. " Good morning, Brian. Your money na N40k "" Oh, thank you. You're too kind ", I replied. 40k for just one night? I don blow be that na.

I thought I was the one being paid until she asked me: "Should I send my account number or you have cash? "

What is your opinion on this?

Better pay up my friend grin

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by atilla(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Haha
Runs man jam runs girl. They should get married and say this story on wedding day

380 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
LOLS, KASALA DON BURST

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by MercyNMighty: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
atilla:
Haha
Runs man jam runs girl. They should get married and say this story on wedding day

grin grin grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondo-matic come and see your younger brother with his head like bicycle seat. The shape of his head is enough reason not to pay him sef.

This gender wants to cashout too, it is so sad that women are not willing to pay for sex. A willing penis is more available than clean water. There is no scarcity of any kind.

171 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Cerebellum: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol...lol
Chai!
Am damn sure this big head nah Amaka speciegrin
Amaka wey fit die on top Phekusgrin Chai! Amaka bros still won clt money after banging Amaka Holosho non stopcheesy
Arindin Amakagrin

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
You are not a sugar boy. if I were you I will bleep the hell out of her and she will still pay me

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by SILENTandSMART2: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hahahaha dat nigga head resemble one watermelon wey dey freezer currently grin

Moreover those bitch are stingy jare they won't spend money at alll wink

But they will be finding boys wey go spend 'sad

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahahahahaaha so he met a runz woman grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh at guys who believe that u can just see a woman who would start feeding and clothing u cheesy
if ur believe in life is a woman must feed and cloth u u go wait tire cheesy

You can see, it just wouldn’t go as you want.

Who is feeding and clothing the other in the attached pictures?

26 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Kondomatic come and see your younger brother with his head like bicycle seat. The shape of his head is enough reason not to pay him sef.

grin grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Bodyodour: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol. Sugar mummy work is not easy at all . Do you knw what those people pass through ? They engage in all sort of drugs just for enlargement of dick and the ability to last long in bed.

Just ignore all those stuffs sugar mummy stuffs, be patient and work for ur money legally .

38 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You can see, it just wouldn’t go as you want.

Who is feeding and clothing the other in the attached pictures?
this one u attach below is just for papers and legal residency grin
to be real if u a lazy bum and hope getting married to a white woman will give u the brand new venza of ur dreams d guy na long tin e dey cheesy.at least when u marry her and she keep u for house na just the basic she will be giving u..as in montly stipends then feeding allowance .no be feeding allowance and stipends person go take blow.worse of all if u mess up and cheat on her she can kick u out or get u deported or u would now kneel down begging her not to deport u like that naija dude who was begging his chinko sugar mummy sometime ago.no be life be dat abeg.nothing better than one a young man works for his money.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by EXLOVER(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Funniest post this 2020, the guy too funny.

14 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Interesting Story

10 and 15 Tonnes Cover body Trucks Available for Hire

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by seniorgozman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
The car she was driving should have given you a concern

16 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bodyodour:
Lol. Sugar mummy work is not easy at all . Do you knw what those people pass through ? They engage in all sort of drugs just for enlargement of dick and the ability to last long in bed.

Just ignore all those stuffs sugar mummy stuffs, be patient and work for ur money legally .

Is it ILLEGAL to knack and get paid. I know prostitution is illegal in Nigeria, but is it really illegal to get paid for your skills? grin

lefulefu:
this one u attach below is just for papers and legal residency grin

It is always for something. No one marries you because you are just existing. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by younglleo: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by bobokeshington: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Franktom247(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
See him face with lies with lies written all over it who wan use this kind person as sugar boy

18 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Bodyodour: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it ILLEGAL to knack and get paid. I know prostitution is illegal in Nigeria, but is it really illegal to get paid for your skills? grin lol . you are funny. Getting paid for fucking is great skill but many are not proud of it . Hunger mostly causes one to learn the art. cheesy

It is always for something. No one marries you because you are just existing. cheesy
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by JONSYN7154: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don laf piss for pant here. grin

13 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by sylve11: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don laugh tire. grin grin grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by willexyaho(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.