Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) (58721 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by emerged01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mere looking at the recent picture of Osaze one will know that all is not right with him.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Bantino(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Something is ......
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by IkemChris(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
If you are not careful the way you post on social media your star can turn to Alomo bitters..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Lekan1o1: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
sylve11:
Guys, do not burn your calories on this matter. It's an arranged stuff. sad angry cool

Its better the way he cleard it Nigerians can be extra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by dormenedynasty: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Great
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
fine boys too dey feel themself sha...thats how I overheard one mumu wey I dey manage greet telling his guys " everytime this girl go just dey greet me, e b like say she don dey fall for me o" those ones were even hailing him... hehehe

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by taretoofine(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Two great footballers
I wish they can have this conversation outside the keypads
We love you both...

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Harvesttony(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
The message is simply

'NEVER MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN REAL LIFE'

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by DMerciful(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Men do not bother themselves with little things. Even her father will not allow her do this, men do not crave unnecessary emotional attachment beyond a certain limit! How many times have you seen father-in-law and son-in-law feud?

I know you're reacting to the mentions you got regarding Duncan Mighty statement to men but the same wife who complains of the mother-in-law always became same troublesome mother-in-law when her son gets married. Women should sort themselves out and leave men out of it!
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Discued: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmm wahala wear jersey�����
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Dagz007(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good for kanus!
Families Should be Families
We Pray to Have Good Homes not Just on social media but right in the Closet!

Marriage is beyond Social Media!

Osaze is a brave man!
Its better for people to see u as Mumu but you flee from anything that looks likes sin..
I will do likewise!

You will do likewise hmmm how disappointing.

It's funny how I always find myself on the look out for your comment on most of the post here but what you've got for this ehn is off it.

If it remain for wisdom for any man let him ask God.

You don't fumble on social media like that and claim you are running from what or claiming what.
If he couldn't ask the woman to let her husband talk to him instead he shouldn't come up so childishly claiming Mr Rightous what rubbish, he has got nothing on that woman to lay such allegation it is wrong

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

You are a troublemaker.
They are coming for you sha... cheesy
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Mexico09(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze should understand that what God have joined together let no man put asunder.
He got it wrong

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Goodghoxt: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
I pity my generation as regards marriage, with this era of social media. God, please guide and direct your people because it's crazy out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by miniziter(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
See maturity
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by milkyworld(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu's mature reply just separated the boys from the men.

Legend!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by sammirano: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

How is that u business, tell ur man to add weight or shade weight , when u eventually get one because I know people like u who talks anyhow hards gets Amman of their own.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by afbstrategies: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maturity on display by Kanu over kiss and tell wannabe Osaze.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by sylve11: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Its better the way he cleard it Nigerians can be extra

true sha............ cool

lol@ extra. cool

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mature guy...

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Flier: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu ended up saying nothing

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by joseph1832(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.
then she should have married her dad. It's that simple. grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by na2016: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze apologised the Psquare brother but never did to Kanu, that should make one ask questions.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Dalil8: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

We see the agenda you're trying to push.

It's going to fail!!
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.
You're exaggerating which is an act of desperation to make it seem loving one's mother and extending love and care to her is out of place.

At the end, no married man spends more time with his mother than his wife and children. The love he extends to his mother on the opportunities he has is still met with resistance by women as you.

I saw a comment of yours rationing how much love a man should give to his mother. You wrote 40%. Would you also give your mother or father 40% because you're married? How do you even calculate love?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Bodyodour: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.
Why are you turning this table like this nah grin
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by stealmatic(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Truth.
see them dem
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by kriss27(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.
From same you who is complaining about what Duncan mighty said, now you want to give more attention to your father instead of your husband. This a true example of confused gender
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
and you need to add MONEY to your life too
DaddyRochie1642:
Kanu needs to add Weight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by georgeakins: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu should have been the one contacting Osaze not his wife. He appears weak to me. No peace for a man who marries a much younger girl.
The same girl that called Kanu's brother, 'Oloriburuku'.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Dollanaira: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.