Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? (452 Views)

Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / I Need Help spiritually Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't want to reveal anything about myself. Other than I'm having some difficulties at this stage of my life. I need someone to pray and tell me what to do.

With me not giving details, I would be able to believe you if your message is true with my life. Thank you.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:
I don't want to reveal anything about myself. Other than I'm having some difficulties at this stage of my life. I need someone to pray and tell me what to do.

With me not giving details, I would be able to believe you if your message is true with my life. Thank you.
I believe what you are looking for a fortune teller/Psychic/ Babalawo then. I am not certain about Nairaland but I hear that dem plenty for FACEBOOK these days. You might find more luck searching there instead. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Juliusmomoh: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Op, go to facebook
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I believe what you are looking for a fortune teller/Psychic/ Babalawo then. I am not certain about Nairaland but I hear that dem plenty for FACEBOOK these days. You might find more luck searching there instead. undecided
You think that is what I'm looking for? Well, I have my reasons for wanting to be anonymous. That's all I can say. If the message is supposed to come, then it will surely come.
And if it's the word "message" that bothers you, don't let it bother you too much.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkiee: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:
You think that is what I'm looking for? Well, I have my reasons for wanting to be anonymous. That's all I can say. If the message is supposed to come, then it will surely come.
And if it's the word "message" that bothers you, don't let it bother you too much.
People who go to see Babalawos also prefer their anonymity, there is nothing wrong with wanting such. undecided
As for what you want, it is obvious that is what you want, someone to read your life and automagically cause change to it, or maybe even suggest some rituals for you to carry out in order to see the change you desire, is this not what you asked for help with? undecided
Whether you seek someone who plies his craft under the Christian faith (so-called Pastors/Preachers who are really Pagans masquerading as Christians), you are still better off going directly to those who do not need to hide under different banners.

P.S. The word message meant nothing to me at all.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
People who go to see Babalawos also prefer their anonymity, there is nothing wrong with wanting such. undecided
As for what you want, it is obvious that is what you want, someone to read your life and automagically cause change to it, or maybe even suggest some rituals for you to carry out in order to see the change you desire, is this not what you asked for help with? undecided

P.S. The word message meant nothing to me at all.
If that's what you believe, it's fine. That's not what I want.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lord, you see my heart. You understand this better than anyone
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by GodWrites: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm here if you need such services. It's not free, but you won't be the same.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkiee: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:
If that's what you believe, it's fine. That's not what I want.
It is not about what I believe but what you described.
I believe in God and Jesus Christ is my way to Him. Now, if I ever needed any of what you stated in your OP, I know for a fact that the only way to get that would be to go consult a Pagan who happens to be skilled in Fortune Telling, Psychic reading or even a Babalawo plain and simple. Why? Because no one under God would do any of that since God is against such and God has cursed all those who do such things. Knowing this, I would dare not try to convince myself that there is a way, in God, to get around God - that would be moronic!
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkiee: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:
If God is really who you want, then go to Him yourself and learn to Trust and wait on Him all by yourself! That is His rule, and He will not bend it for you or anyone else.
If a backdoor is what you seek, then rather than going through those who are cursed for thinking they can pretend to be of God but live against Him, you are better going through the Pagans who do not need to hide under God. grin
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:

Aunty, What you are going through, is what every other you is going through today!

And what you are going through has a Word for or Against it Provided in the Bible.

If you can find your case in the Bible, then you would have your Solution also Supplied There.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
It is not about what I believe but what you described.
I believe in God and Jesus Christ is my way to Him. Now, if I ever needed any of what you stated in your OP, I know for a fact that the only way to get that would be to go consult a Pagan who happens to be skilled in Fortune Telling, Psychic reading or even a Babalawo plain and simple. Why? Because no one under God would do any of that since God is against such and God has cursed all those who do such things. Knowing this, I would dare not try to convince myself that there is a way, in God, to get around God - that would be moronic!
Probably my topic is badly worded. I might not be as much as Christian as you, and I don't need to boast but I've prayed for people I've never met in my life before, that's even if you understand what I mean at at all. I don't have the energy to be arguing, what you're saying is right but what I want is also right, it's just you who cannot see inside of me. And I don't plan on explaining myself because it defeats things.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkiee: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:
Probably my topic is badly worded. I might not be as much as Christian as you, and I don't need to boast but I've prayed for people I've never met in my life before, that's even if you understand what I mean at at all. I don't have the energy to be arguing, what you're saying is right but what I want is also right, it's just you who cannot see inside of me. And I don't plan on explaining myself because it defeats things.
This is nothing to do with boasting, or with who anyone here is or what is inside of anyone here. This is to do with the Word of God - what God says.
What you are seeking here is no different from what Pagans seek from their Babalawos and fortune-tellers since to them those are go-betweens between their person and the gods. That is why I gave you an honest list there to help you with a direct-find of what you want.

I understand that indeed many so-called pastors and preachers teach that it is "right" to seek the prayer of others when you are not certain what is going on in your life but have you ever wondered what God really says about such things? The truth is God is against it because by consulting someone else for prayers and answers to that which ails you, you refuse Him His place in your life - it is no different from what the Pagans do. By seeking the help of these so-called men of god, you insert them between God and you, and that is a NO-NO in the eyes of God - it is idolatry - no different from what the Pagans practice.

Whatever it is you are going through, God expects you to submit it to Him and trust Him to handle it for you as you continue to ask Him directly for help with it. The New Covenant is defined that way... an agreement between God and man...when you eat the last supper as Christ suggested, you sign the deal directly with God Himself to abide by His law. When you instead bring another human being into the deal to stand between God and your person, you violate the terms of that agreement, and when you do so, you leave yourself vulnerable to the many woes that are contained in the same Covenant - there are about 30 or more of them too. That is what many don't even understand or pay attention to as part of their journey with God. It is not all peaches and creme. Just as there are blessings, there are many more curses attached to that Covenant and the easiest way to bring them upon one's life is to bring another human being into the mix.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
This is nothing to do with boasting, or with who anyone here is or what is inside of anyone here. This is to do with the Word of God - what God says.
What you are seeking here is no different from what Pagans seek from their Babalawos and fortune-tellers since to them those are go-betweens between their person and the gods. That is why I gave you an honest list there to help you with a direct-find of what you want.

I understand that indeed many so-called pastors and preachers teach that it is "right" to seek the prayer of others when you are not certain what is going on in your life but have you ever wondered what God really says about such things? The truth is God is against it because by consulting someone else for prayers and answers to that which ails you, you refuse Him His place in your life - it is no different from what the Pagans do. By seeking the help of these so-called men of god, you insert them between God and you, and that is a NO-NO in the eyes of God - it is idolatry - no different from what the Pagans practice.
It's funny, but what you're even thinking I want now is totally not it. I understand all you're saying, that is why I said maybe I worded my topic badly... And just so that you can maybe be convinced, I'm not the type that goes to men of God, I seek him directly. If this thing is coming, then it is coming. Oh... I just remembered I used the word pray in my first post and it's causing lot of confusion. But if the spirit leading, then you must follow.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkiee: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:

It's funny, but what you're even thinking I want now is totally not it. I understand all you're saying, that is why I said maybe I worded my topic badly... And just so that you can maybe be convinced, I'm not the type that goes to men of God, I seek him directly. If this thing is coming, then it is coming. Oh... I just remembered I used the word pray in my first post and it's causing lot of confusion. But if the spirit leading, then you must follow.
Your twists and turns aren't going to change anything! What is contained in your OP is what I responded to, and I have basically given you a summary of what the New Covenant has to say about it. You are not the first to seek such things and you will not be the last. Start being honest with yourself at least.

The Spirit of God is conveniently blamed for a lot of the evil that many perpetrate in the name of Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, even to this day. I have heard people tell stories of the Spirit of God leading them to build altars, perform rituals that have nothing to do with the one ritual that Christ gave to His disciples during the last supper, burn candles and materials, all pagan practices supposedly being done in the name of God. But one thing they forget is God is not fooled - He cannot be fooled into accepting what He never asked for. The Spirit of God is God Himself and He will never stand against His own truth.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by adenike21273: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by At10tion: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
adenike21273:
what is it that is troubling you my dear. I understand that you want to see the unveiled things that are holding you back or causing you delays in life, don't fret for with God All things are possible.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by ichuka(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
auntyTania:

lol
if you are truely a Christian u should know what to do by directing ur ?? to God not on a public forum.
expect u are here to catch fun.
though from ur op the gifted ones here can encourage u.if they are lead to do so.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkiee: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2020
ichuka:

lol
if you are truely a Christian u should know what to do by directing ur ?? to God not on a public forum.
expect u are here to catch fun.
though from ur op the gifted ones here can encourage u.if they are lead to do so.
See, they have come for you under the guise of being of God. This is why I told you to honestly seek the true ones out there on Facebook rather than those who pretend to do so under the Banner of Jesus Christ.. they are cursed and do not even realize it. By going to them, you only heap curses on yourself.

The real Babalawos out there, the ones who do not pretend to follow the God of the Bible, are not cursed by Jesus Christ. Neither is a psychic or a fortune-teller. They are pagans and so not under any special curses from the New Covenant since they do not believe in Him. But anyone who claims to believe in Jesus Christ but chooses to do that which is anti-Christ is cursed, and you, and the one who followers after such a person, imagine how much more cursed you will be for refusing Jesus Christ to follower another who has been cursed by Him. Yes, Jesus Christ has set curses on those who will choose to do evil in His name, and it falls even on those who follow them to do evil in His name.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by luvmijeje(f): 5:25am On Dec 04, 2020
I don't know what you are going through right now but know this, it is for a purpose.

When problems of life come knocking, I have stopped asking 'why me'. If it happening to me, it's for a purpose. Let me share a short story with you.

Two years ago, a friend of mine had a broken bone on one of his legs. For close to 12 months he couldn't walk because he didn't go to the hospital directly. He first of all went through the traditional route and when it didn't work out, he finally went to the hospital.

Through out his stay in the hospital, I'm constantly checking up on him. After he started walking, we lost contact.

Then 2 months ago, he called me again to let me know that he has been admitted to the hospital for the same issue. He accidentally broke his leg again. The same place as the last one.

I went there only once to check on him. One day he called me to tell me that I am evil. That I only came once to check on him....... Trust me na, he heard the story of his life. I told him point blank that he's so entitled. Despite my sacrifices the first time, did he and his mother call me to say hi to me when he started walking. He forgot everyone(Not just me) when he started walking. I started calling names of people I knew who stood by him. I wasn't even expecting him to call me again but he did sha.

So please and please, do a self reflection. Life will always come at you but when there is no help to cushion it, do a self reflection.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
luvmijeje:
I don't know what you are going through right now but know this, it is for a purpose.

When problems of life come knocking, I have stopped asking 'why me'. If it happening to me, it's for a purpose. Let me share a short story with you.

Two years ago, a friend of mine had a broken bone on one of his legs. For close to 12 months he couldn't walk because he didn't go to the hospital directly. He first of all went through the traditional route and when it didn't work out, he finally went to the hospital.
What purpose is this one for... I'm really tired of it all. I can't work, I'm broke. I've lost my appetite, I'm so lean. I can't bear this anymore, I'm in pains actually.
I keep laughing and talking with everyone, is this how it'll continue forever? Everyone is moving to better things, even children have grown up to be responsible and starting to make ends meet themselves. Which kin life be this now, I don't have anything again. I'm tired, I'm really really tired and frustrated, I just want it to stop so that I can work and eat and have a roof too like a normal human being. Just what else do I have to reflect on.

At10tion:
what is it that is troubling you my dear. I understand that you want to see the unveiled things that are holding you back or causing you delays in life, don't fret for with God All things are possible.
I'm really frustrated at this point. I just keep laughing, but I've already gone mad inside me. My mind may just explode.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
See, they have come for you under the guise of being of God. This is why I told you to honestly seek the true ones out there on Facebook rather than those who pretend to do so under the Banner of Jesus Christ.. they are cursed and do not even realize it. By going to them, you only heap curses on yourself.

The real Babalawos out there, the ones who do not pretend to follow the God of the Bible, are not cursed by Jesus Christ. Neither is a psychic or a fortune-teller. They are pagans and so not under any special curses from the New Covenant since they do not believe in Him. But anyone who claims to believe in Jesus Christ but chooses to do that which is anti-Christ is cursed, and you, and the one who followers after such a person, imagine how much more cursed you will be for refusing Jesus Christ to follower another who has been cursed by Him. Yes, Jesus Christ has set curses on those who will choose to do evil in His name, and it falls even on those who follow them to do evil in His name.
Ask the lord to give you my burdens so that this nonsense you're spewing will stop. I already replied you multiple times about my intent. Get lost and just don't even try quoting me, else I may curse you in anger.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
auntyTania:

Ask the lord to give you my burdens so that this nonsense you're spewing will stop. I already replied you multiple times about my intent. Get lost and just don't even try quoting me, else I may curse you in anger.
I am afraid when Jesus Christ said you must deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Him in order to become worthy of Him, He was clear that you cannot carry someone else's burden/cross but your own in order to follow Him.

Also curses don't work since you can only curse that which you are in fact able to create...since you cannot create even a flea, what gives you the idea that you can curse a human?

If God is who you seek, seek Him directly. Stop looking for shortcuts to God.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
I've just been suffering since when I've been born. This life is not fair o
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by auntyTania: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid when Jesus Christ said you must deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Him in order to become worthy of Him, He was clear that you cannot carry someone else's burden/cross but your own in order to follow Him.

Also curses don't work since you can only curse that which you are in fact able to create...since you cannot create even a flea, what gives you the idea that you can curse a human?

If God is who you seek, seek Him directly. Stop looking for shortcuts to God.
Are you soooo stupid? Is it so difficult for you to leave this place and just get lost... Are you mad? Leave here. Just get out
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
auntyTania:

Are you soooo stupid? Is it so difficult for you to leave this place and just get lost... Are you mad? Leave here. Just get out
Does throwing a tantrum online make you feel better or something? undecided
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by StrikeBack(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
auntyTania:
You have been calling on God to help you and all pleas have fallen on his deaf ears.

Get up! and stop putting hope on an immaginary entity.

Assume you only need yourself to get better in life.

Enjoy!
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by At10tion: 2:04am On Dec 18, 2020
auntyTania:

What purpose is this one for... I'm really tired of it all. I can't work, I'm broke. I've lost my appetite, I'm so lean. I can't bear this anymore, I'm in pains actually.
I keep laughing and talking with everyone, is this how it'll continue forever? Everyone is moving to better things, even children have grown up to be responsible and starting to make ends meet themselves. Which kin life be this now, I don't have anything again. I'm tired, I'm really really tired and frustrated, I just want it to stop so that I can work and eat and have a roof too like a normal human being. Just what else do I have to reflect on.

I'm really frustrated at this point. I just keep laughing, but I've already gone mad inside me. My mind may just explode.
Take it easy bro.. Don't let your mind explode Please when things get to this point you need to find someone to share your burdens with! the Bible says whatever two of you shall agree on earth shall be done for them, ok! Find someone to pray with you, talk with you, share with you and laugh with you, you may meet your church counselor, welfare officer or pastor! And please don't underestimate the power of Praise. Put on a gospel praise on your phone and praise God like never before..don't self pity yourself, try to figure things out. I don't have work or funds too, but I don't lack, he provides supernaturally for me, go to God in prayer and remember Him of his promises to take care of you..that's my job every day, praising and praying to him. David said when "when my mother and father forsake me, the LORD will take care of me". Try also to look for opportunities online or wherever you are located, even if it is manual or physical tasking job, do it!! from there something good can show up. May God bring you out of your dire situation asap, Amen.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by tobechi74: 3:00am On Dec 18, 2020
auntyTania:

You committed certain acts in your previous life. You are reaping what you sow.
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by Sheunma: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2020
tobechi74:

You committed certain acts in your previous life. You are reaping what you sow.
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? by luvmijeje(f): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2020
auntyTania:

It's alright but please and please stop comparing your life with others. Your journey in life is never the same as their own. And I know it's easier said than done especially in a country where family, friends, religion centers, etc put unnecessary pressure on you.

So why can't you work?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had Two Abortions – Bez Idakula’s Wife, Bolatito / The Problem Of Believing Morality Comes From A God Or Gods. / Afternoon Sex During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.