Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp (75704 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by LaIabobo: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Asquare84:
I did my nysc camp in kusala dam in karaye local government in Kano state, in that camp there is nothing like sex.very strick

I served in Karate and sex definitely happened. You just didn't know what was going on smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Bullhari: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
zoputa:
It is true that NYSC time is a time of freedom and a time of fun, but there are some exaggerations to this...

If I am lying, let any Corp member oppose my statement. NYSC is made to look like people get sex littered all over the place, and to make it look like Various married women sleep around there. I can tell you one truth. This is a hyped statement. You do not get sex anyhow from NYSC ladies, neither is there reckless sex in the camp...

All these statements of reckless sex in CAMP or after CAMP is not totally true, as some corpers know I am saying the truth. If I am telling a lie, ask many NYSC guys if they got sex freely from NYSC girls.

Many NYSC ladies are not cheap, so do not think you will see free sex anyhow in CAMP or after CAMP. Where I served, we had corper ladies that no corper guy ever touched...

Please shun these hyp to prevent being disappointed in NYSC. Go and serve Nigeria well.

Shut up!!! just shut up. You know nothing Jon Snow

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Op, have you casually walked to watch a street football match before? Just as you came there, watch ball finish and left without noticing anything, if someone told you the amount of weed and drug deals going on in that field you won't believe. The NYSC sex rump is not over hyped!

5 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by BigDawsNet: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
For me nothing much happened in camp... Tho I wasn't even planning sex on camp... Never

But i have abt half dozen of girls on ma list to bang during ppa... Unfortunately non was posted to my ppa...

I just forget the deal and settle with member around me...

Nysc na fun sha... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Kinjikitileking(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
zoputa:
It is true that NYSC time is a time of freedom and a time of fun, but there are some exaggerations to this...

If I am lying, let any Corp member oppose my statement. NYSC is made to look like people get sex littered all over the place, and to make it look like Various married women sleep around there. I can tell you one truth. This is a hyped statement. You do not get sex anyhow from NYSC ladies, neither is there reckless sex in the camp...

All these statements of reckless sex in CAMP or after CAMP is not totally true, as some corpers know I am saying the truth. If I am telling a lie, ask many NYSC guys if they got sex freely from NYSC girls.

Many NYSC ladies are not cheap, so do not think you will see free sex anyhow in CAMP or after CAMP. Where I served, we had corper ladies that no corper guy ever touched...

Please shun these hyp to prevent being disappointed in NYSC. Go and serve Nigeria well.
There is some how sex inside camp
It's always between female Corp members and make camp officials ...
It's hardly between corp members because if you are caught ,, that's your end .. you are gone ...

Nysc should do something about camp officials having carnal knowledge of Corp members ..
These camp officials lure these Corp members by promising them of relocation and protecting them from engaging in camp activities ,, like morning drills, morning lectures , saed lectures ..
These camp officials manipulate these Corp members badly...
It's rampant in Ekiti state ,,
Ise-orun Emure camp

I saw it while I served there ,, and my girlfriend was posted there ,, and a Randy camp official just tried to have carnal knowledge of her

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by IamRandy: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Shanklee:
Dem no give op puna chop grin

DEM no give am... that's y d guy dey on PARA_MODEcheesycheesy
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by HitlerGaddafi: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tango123:
Guys if its only pussy u banged at nysc, wetin u gain

Pussy is good to be banged. But there is no award

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All play and no work makes Jack a poor boy

As u bang pussy, make sure to plan ur life after nysc. Because after nysc, life continues. Bills begin to ome. And u should stop depending on ur parents from the moment u go to nysc
The last sentence is wrong. Ontop 9k that year, I still dey call my parents for support o . Coz I served in Abuja of all places and that alawee then no dey reach anything. I called them when I was broke coz me I no fit come die ontop serving one useless father land.

4 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by HitlerGaddafi: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Womanizer:

You can even fuçk a girl the same day you met her if your game is tight grin
That one na jjc. No mind am. I can't count the number of girls I've bleeped on first visit
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by becky39000(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
alawiiyeyoruba:
Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/

Iv watched all StarWars Movies & I'm yet to come across a Jedi named Agbo lol!!!!
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Royaldave200(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Scientists:

Lies.

True actually
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by mosefin19(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
ggood:
I fuc.k more than 100 girls during my service year , all female Corpers that stay in my flat cheat , I was surprised most of them has serious relationship .

Holy holy girls and deeper Life girls are not left out they fu*ck like Dog

Small small bro
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by odi1278(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Big lie. I served in Kano and soldiers bleeped corpers like hell. Corpers bleeped each other tire
Asquare84:
I did my nysc camp in kusala dam in karaye local government in Kano state, in that camp there is nothing like sex.very strick

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ayomivic:

in NYSC ,if you are decent person, people treated you as decent but if you are sex addicted you get what you want also but mind you, ladies won't toast a man in camp or at PPA . if you give them green light they can respond to it.

The truth is that you get what you want at NYSC. if you have girls that you are fucking day by day you think everybody are doing the same. if you are decent person, you may think all the people are decent because you walk with people of your kind

Am very sure 20-30 girls out of like 450 corpers that indulge in reckless sex, that make crazy guys generalized that Bleep is overwhelming in the camp

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Tango123: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

The last sentence is wrong. Ontop 9k that year, I still dey call my parents for support o . Coz I served in Abuja of all places and that alawee then no dey reach anything. I called them when I was broke coz me I no fit come die ontop serving one useless father land.

U make me laugh. Why didnt u have another source of income.

Anyway, to each their own. U enjoy ur life
But i believe that qnyone who has left university and gone to camp should from that momwnt on be able to manage their income and live within their means. Many have done that. But as i said, to each their own

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by jaszplus12(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Served in Ebonyi 19 years ago. I was so naive. Not because I was young or inexperienced but because I thought the camp was strict since the military guys were there....how wrong I was!
It was the very same day camp closed that a lady told me how se.x was like part of the curriculum! Boy!! Was I shocked!! It was even then she told me how two ladies fought themselves over me! I had honestly thought I was just their friend!
She laughed at my surprise.....
Really op, NYSC days are filled with sexual desire and adventure... don't let anyone fool you except you're like myself... boring and naive!!

7 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Georgejeez: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Karleb:
It seems OP served at Osisioma in Aba where 90 percent of their female corpers are married and 40 percent of these women are pregnant.

Hahahaha see calamity
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by tunnex190: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
The Op doesn't know what he's talking about. grin grin maybe you are just unlucky one. It won't cost much to get free one.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Professorcplus(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tired of all this old news. Let anyone from covid season / camp come forward to give narrative and also give the state.

Times are changing especially this covid lockdown camp.

My camp is very strict and has lots of activities. The only free time is between 2-4 pm and 6-8pm. So you are already stressed up in one activity or the other.

All Mami market are open tent on open field with wide space between them.

No thick bush, everywhere is illuminated at night. Paramilitary don't wear uniform (disguessed) and sure catch guys who do drug even few that ran were investigated.

Every activities hostel must be locked by hostels president.

Compolsory Night social activities start b4 8 ends few minutes to 10pm.

Even in social night no funny move. A few people were caught lapping just lap dance....

Once is 10 all hostels must be locked and few min after 10, light out till mid night. Soldier/biggle will force you Cycle continues.

So if at all bang happens, then both partner must have high priority for sex and must be in secured space which isn't accessed by anybody. Except through connection... But ppa is free world nothing special... My take

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by toye440: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
You probably just pass through and did not even know whats going on. Something wey dem dey collect married women inside gutter, so u mean soldiers go just dey for camp for 3weeks without kpekus and camp commandant no go get supply of fresh lettus and carrot.
Bros, during my time u know how lazy our girls are, they just want to achieve everything using Pu.Na.ni. They influence their posting by servicing the military guys. last last when red cross ppl come do blood donation, of which they must screen the blood donated, it was rumoured that about 9 had HIV.
I cant even forget that morning when only male corp members went out for road walk. As we return it was leaked that those girls do visit the soliers after lights out for quickie and that isnt even a news to us cos we know wetin dey sup.
Take this from me NYSC na National Youth Sex Camping.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by pinkgoodies(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...bro you remind me of one of my course mate who in final year was telling me that our department was the strictest, no sorting, nothing nothing...if you don't read it's straight F. I just laughed at him cos he wasn't aware that our department was even the headquarters of sorting in our faculty. Same with cultism, many students in some schools still don't believe that cultism exist in their school.

It all depends on how coded you are, if not it will be a case of the more you look the less you see.

For this your story, just go to those dark shants behind mammy market in the midnight and you'll come back here to modify this your post.

Even the soldiers and paramilitary officers aren't left out. They're ready to rent out their rooms to Randy coppers for short time.

Some do their doggy right under the moonlight, but you must settle the officers codedly same way you sort your courses in school, if not you'll be exposed, disgraced and decamped.

Guy, you sabi dey koko. 2019 in potiskum yobe camp.. soldiers Bleep corpers tire, many married women Bleep tire, corpers even smooch wella for one dark hall like that. Me even collect two better quickies in camp. Den banged same day after camp. OP no generalize am, who no come, no go know.

5 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by chijokz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
WORDWORLD:

While I served, I lived in a very comfortable 2 bedroom flat, which was very secluded. Privacy was very guaranteed.

My flat mate happened to be the kind of guy women label as a 'DOG'. That was the Zenith of fvckery I have ever experienced in my life. This guy was fvcking all the corper girls right left and center. It was at this point in my life I started having utmost fear for women because, I being his flatmate I was so astonished by the kind of 'DECENT GIRLS' that come by themselves just to have sex, no strings attached. These girls were mostly corp members I knew so well. They felt very safe because of the privacy where I lived provided.
I can relate to this 100%. Same scanario played out in Jos where I served.
I stayed in a 4 flat building with all 4 flats occupied by male corpers.
Come and see the level of female traffic @ night coming in and out of the building - from female corpers to UniJos babes.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Petersamuel303(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Some news are so empty.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by wiloy2k8(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Your friends but not you... Uncle na lie

I no spoil like that bros , but i see them smoke with the soldiers at mammy , i just drink thats all
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
sex no dey where?!

no be brag, me wey be sey first day on camp ground, i don dey on two thick ladies' radars, cute fair damsels. Yeah, no be sey i eye dem, nah dem locate me.

when parade come start gan'gan, come see drama!
e reach one time wey be sey one thick, cute lady kept begging any guy she saw at my front to switch positions with them so i could see her well.
Couple of days into the parade, i don dey the platoon commandant's radar, why? cos the lady he elected to call out parade orders had her sight set on me right from the start.
e reach one time wey be sey the lady no fit hold am again, she started rubbing herself on me, leaning and hugging me from the back, right there on parade ground! oh'boy, i no know sey the platoon commandant don take eye mark me, a couple of minutes later, without really making a mistake, he removed me from parade!

opportunities dey wella, there were real plethora of chances for me to exploit the world of sex at NYSC camp buhh being the disciplined person i was which i still am, i left camp without indulging in fuckery.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by DonroxyII: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I can never understand how people have random sex. You will have sex with someone you met under 3 weeks.
You can never understand unless you find yourself under that situation and condition that it will only take Grace of God for you to say No to Temptation!!
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by DonroxyII: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Winterfell2:
Still beats me. How you'll meet someone today and next week you're fuvking already. How can people be that lose? These stories are hyped. That one or two do it doesn't mean it's rampant
It is not hyped ... There is difference between Southern and Northern Nigeria ... Sex in North happens but it's extremely coded ... in Southern Nigeria, it's just a normal thing and very lose here ... !

It's not overhyped ...
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
lindareep:
Reading comments! grin

Business
Meanwhile guys, keep your "GBOLA" hard without loss of sensation in the upper room kiss
5k only for today
Note: I deliver only within Lagos and Payment on delivery is allowed.
Dem go don tear your punaani for NYSC camp cheesy
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Keketu:
hi please which nync can I go to be able to get all this please, will I pay to enter?
Eleribu cheesy cheesy
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by ofiko123(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
What is the essence of NYSC??.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
illicit:

grin
Fûck you bra tongue
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by DonroxyII: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fussion1000:

Am very sure 20-30 girls out of like 450 corpers that indulge in reckless sex, that make crazy guys generalized that Bleep is overwhelming in the camp
So you wanna say the number of moral people surpassed the immoral ones inside Camp ... Think again ... ooo ... Many are loose only few are reserved !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.