Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp (75781 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by PinkDick(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Emperor5618:
How sure are you that the corper you vouch for wasn't banged at night when other's are sleeping ,cos mango you are eyeing to ripe ,someone else is using salt to chop am.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
DonroxyII:
So you wanna say the number of moral people surpassed the immoral ones inside Camp ... Think again ... ooo ... Many are loose only few are reserved !!

Nobody on earth is 100% moral, but you guys hype and blown the issue of sex "outrageously. 10% of what is happening in camp, you make it look like 90%. As if almost every copper are starting having sex, sex they have been having without hindrance for at least 4 years.

You talk about sex in nysc as if its up to half of freshers' sexcapades , by the time a student graduated and being a corp member, you can't compare it with when she just got freedom from parents during 100 level stuff.

Final years students always different from 100level in term of sex with different guys? Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by naijadrivablog: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz I won't forget 2013 easily, we all conquered pussies, thank God I'm a changed man now grin

Are you sure that you have changed You KILLBROKEHOES.

Sorry, you haven't changed.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by jasonex4(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
zoputa:
It is true that NYSC time is a time of freedom and a time of fun, but there are some exaggerations to this...

If I am lying, let any Corp member oppose my statement. NYSC is made to look like people get sex littered all over the place, and to make it look like Various married women sleep around there. I can tell you one truth. This is a hyped statement. You do not get sex anyhow from NYSC ladies, neither is there reckless sex in the camp...

All these statements of reckless sex in CAMP or after CAMP is not totally true, as some corpers know I am saying the truth. If I am telling a lie, ask many NYSC guys if they got sex freely from NYSC girls.

Many NYSC ladies are not cheap, so do not think you will see free sex anyhow in CAMP or after CAMP. Where I served, we had corper ladies that no corper guy ever touched...

Please shun these hyp to prevent being disappointed in NYSC. Go and serve Nigeria well.

Just talk say nobody gree give u sex jare....
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Aboguede(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Very few of u knows that 95 percent of all female coppers are professional prostitutes so the only difference is that the coppers uniform makes is visible because they can be noticed

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Orpe7(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
I bin fvck one sha when me serve
Na for camp fire night
The babe sidon for my leg
Shift her shorts down and was riding my JT
I dont know of others but nysc orientation camp people dey yansh
The ones wey sabi sha

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by DaytonaAries(f): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why is it only the men that are commenting?. The general idea about sex in the NYSC camp should be explained more by women since they are the ones giving it. This shows most of these tales are either exaggerated or mere puff.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Thazard(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol Nigerian gurls are number one hypocrites on planet earth.....you so right.

If any will comment, she will claim she was the only virgin in her camp....pretenders of highest order.

Cammo:
Dey there make pant dey wear you. NYSC camp na modern Sodom and Gomorrha in case you don't know. Not even married women are safe. Why do you think girls are avoiding this thread? Check the first page and this one, no single girl has commented on the topic. They've all gone dumb due to guilty conscience.
Something still tells me I impregnated at least two girls during my time.

5 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Few months afo after the lock down, i bleeped a corper i met at GT Bank at the ATM.

Within few days of our meeting she claimed she was a virgin but i didnt knowvwhen my preek enter as she was doing no no no till it entered though she is too sweet and fair with fresh skin she was never a virgin. Nah the format most girls dey use now for marriage, even a girl i visited today told me same thing.

Lewisdinho:
OP u make me Laff ah swear. I remember back then during my nysc days in Calabar. My bro dey play football and him been wan do visa to enter yankee go play. Most times when him wan do him football training the white guy where be him agent go show the place. Most times when i go to watch him play with any corper gal where i catch. As soon as she sent say my bro na footballer and him wan travel yankee go play na so so free pussy those corper babes d free me. Cos i cap em say na me be my brother Manager. Ah swear i knack plenty babes for my ppa and CDs. Nysc na fun time. Trust me those babes loose up die. Na for u to know ur game. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Not a single female drop any comments on this thread.then something is wrong they're all guilty. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
[
They girls are ashamed nah, means all girls in NL had done it sometime during their service years.

Honestly with the rate of availability of sex, i decided not to marry but changed my mind because i met a super rich young lady that wants to settle down....if not she is complete(excess money and big ass and busty too) i would have remained single believe me this no be audio na real talk.

quote author=DaytonaAries post=96737934]Why is it only the men that are commenting?. The general idea about sex in the NYSC camp should be explained more by women since they are the ones giving it. This shows most of these tales are either exaggerated or mere puff.[/quote]
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
He may be saying the truth or not but i believe him because i have bleeped over 600 girls in my life(not Nysc things oo).
so i think its possible to Bleep upto 100 girls in camp if you know your game and have good looks and some change.

quote author=Daniwak post=96723058] abeg make we hear word. Na so una go dey show una kpai number. Tight una no tight[/quote]
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
WORDWORLD:

The truth is if ladies' intuitive mark-up of sex appeal structure doesn't signal you, a corp member (or not) to be a 'DOG' they will not surrender their puccies to you WILLINGLY whether on NYSC Camp or after camp.

I being privileged to live with a profound 'DOG' got to understand that if a guy can provide an environment for secrecy, a secluded place which ladies can come and go without being noticed. YOU BE GETTING ALL THE PUCCIES, ESPECIALLY FROM SO CALLED DECENT GIRLS (corpers). That what was happening when I served.

I have too many stories. Just too many because, where I stayed was a compound comprising of 8 2 bedroom flats, storey buildings. Two flats up and as well down. Other flats were occupied by bank workers who were all bachelor's. You can imagine the kind of fvckery that was going on.

The bank guys come home late at night. Sometimes with the same corper girls my flatmate already had banged in the afternoon. Who would sneak out early in the morning until were discovered. Since there was no strings attached. There wasn't any reason to raise any alarm. Every Dog was eating the share of puccy surrendered to them by these corper girls. It was as if it is the last sexual adventure before the get to marry and which their life depended so much on enjoying themselves to the fullest.

So my dear Op if you ain't a DOG or privileged to be around one you may not know. It's not as if it is thrown into the open so much just like that as you have imagined it ll be during and after camp.

DOG indeed

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Celebsnews2: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
golddeejay:
Lol. It's like you don't know what's going on. There is a mentality of recklessness that comes with NYSC. Lady corpers are ready to play if you have game. The indigenes (ladies) are readily to show you hospitality.

I didn't experience it in camp 'cos I was broke. On my 2nd night in corpers' lodge after camp, I went to uncompleted building to smoke. Small time, I was hearing moaning. I followed the sound, you need to see serious smashing - doggy style. I asked the dude to let me smash, the guy said "bro, na my mama. I go arrange another babe for you"

It took me less than a week to get the girl. To cut the long story, many things went down during that year. If you don't go home often, try and become the president of your CDS. You will definitely be getting it in cash and kinds. Funny thing is, these ladies don't care about commitment. They just want to be free and play for few months.

The "Cos I was broke" part got me. Same here. grin I only had fun after camp. Camp love na for boys wey gather money come.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Bullhari: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
BayMc:
sex no dey where?!

no be brag, me wey be sey first day on camp ground, i don dey on two thick ladies' radars, cute fair damsels. Yeah, no be sey i eye dem, nah dem locate me.

when parade come start gan'gan, come see drama!
e reach one time wey be sey one thick, cute lady kept begging any guy she saw at my front to switch positions with them so i could see her well.
Couple of days into the parade, i don dey the platoon commandant's radar, why? cos the lady he elected to call out parade orders had her sight set on me right from the start.
e reach one time wey be sey the lady no fit hold am again, she started rubbing herself on me, leaning and hugging me from the back, right there at the parade ground! oh'boy, i no know sey the platoon commandant don take eye mark me, a couple of minutes later, without really making a mistake, he removed me from parade!

opportunities dey wella, there were real plethora of chances for me to exploit the world of sex at NYSC camp buhh being the disciplined person i was which i still am, i left camp without indulging in fuckery.

I had to see your DP. I just cannot laugh. Ugly thing.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by realestate99: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
CSTRR:
My first fingering was in camp.

Beautiful akwa ibom girl with a fiancé in America.

This girl put my fingers inside her vagina on the steps of the assembly ground early in the morning.

I was looking left and right to see if anybody was watching us.

Morale too high that time, mehn.
This is funny.....you dey fear decamping
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
[

No guy here bleeps more than me its only celebs i can bow down to when it comes to fucking girls. But becareful with too cheap chics, most of them have spiritual mission distributing various problems to the guys they sleep with.

Once a girl is free for all, i don japa believe me i dont Bleep free for all girls.....most of them have mission but guys dont know.

I have been into women of all classes(half caste, underaged, about to get married, cousins, sisters, teacherz, policewomen, nursing students, housemaids, salesgirls, lawyers,etc) this no be audio, i know get time for bullshit but i have stories and true life horror experiencies with women/girls but still here i am stronger so listen to my advice dont Bleep FREE FOR ALL KIND OF GIRLS!!

quote author=DemonInvoker post=96723605]So we need to come tell you and everyone about our sex life for you to know shiit was going down in Camp?!If only you know how many female Corp members that were sexually used for money rituals that year in Ondo,you will weep.
During my time Na Corpers dem use any how take renew their Otumokpo that year.
Me get one wey I start to FVCK from camp(Ika ra akoko) til she later carry Belle for me for Akure.
Abi na Nnenna,one female Corp member from one of these school for East...She fvcks for fun...Almost every guy around this babe enter her Island.[/quote]
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bullhari:

I had to see your DP. I just cannot laugh. Ugly thing.

a depressed soul spotted.
get well soon from your bitterness.

tried viewing your DP, buhh was met with none!
it's like your f'ugliness is so epic that you had to hide your pathetic self from the world.

you for upload your real pic first nah before spitting stinky saliva from your stenchy mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Atticusxsz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
davidswhales:

@ Bolded just happened to a friend of mine who's a guy in July. He and his GF had been dating for 4yrs. They were kinda far apart due to where they served. Their service ended in April and she broke the news to him in July that she ain't interested no more.
My guy was pained and when asked why? she could not find anything reasonable to say. I just told my guy to just forget about her, she is a lost course.

I experienced something far worse than that sef. E be like wetin we dey watch and see for Nollywood movies. Babe go serve for Sokoto, a week to her completion of service year, babe sent me text wey no correlate with break up but to break up by force go hungry you after you go done digest the message finish. And to think that I was about popping the grand question to her on her arrival date! E be things that year o!
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Arvelo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Na person I go greet for camp ma elder bro friend Dre
I wear him coper cloth I use am catch two babes .
I fûck one one no gree she say she get boyfriend.but I still suck her breast.
NYSC na pure Cruz aje to leave naija just dey my mind if not me self go serve grin
Bro you fit serve then travel afterwards na...
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by enemyofprogress: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kontinue lying. Just talk sey you no don jazzy
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Scientists:

He said the truth. Ashawo for outside camp is Ashawo inside camp. That doesn't mean she is backed up by the Nysc.

I served in Delta State and I can say, Mrs Olutayo and major M. M Bakko are really good in maintaining discipline.

Mrs Olutayot came in when we were leaving in 2016.. i served in delta too. just that the camp is strict die but paro dey go on too
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Exodora: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2020
This guy probably don't know what he is saying .
One married woman was sent home in my camp. After they caught her twice they had to call her husband .
One of the man o' war guy that happened to be my friend told me that he caught a married woman and was about to report them . The woman had to bribe him because she was really enjoying the sex and would not let the corper guy stop at that moment and because he needed the money , he took it and dissapeared.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by kayrichy: 4:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Really? Things have really changed in Nigeria.I served in 2014 in yipkata ,Kwara state.I can authoritatively tell you we had cooks .i still watched the video of my activities in the kitchen lately. I am sure those who served during this period will affirm to that.
ubee:
Which kind of camp you dey wey dem give una cook? In my time everyone can eat at mammy market. When did Nigeria NYSC start providing cooks?
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Arvelo:
Bro you fit serve then travel afterwards na...
Noooo JP don dey my mind since 2O18
Any given opportunity am out of this shithole cool
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by KayJayTobz(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Brotherly are you sure you served?? You probably are among those Corp members that were never conscious of happenings in Camp... Alaye I saw people bang in camp..
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by MikkySexy23(m): 4:44am On Dec 05, 2020
DonroxyII:
It is not hyped ... There is difference between Southern and Northern Nigeria ... Sex in North happens but it's extremely coded ... in Southern Nigeria, it's just a normal thing and very lose here ... !

It's not overhyped ...

Nope... I served in a core Northern state, that shares boundary with Niger Republic. From camp, Corpers don dey indulge. When we got to town, men that was another story. Even all this religious bodies were full of knackers and knackees!!

I just feel people come to camp with a weird mentality.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Dpundict: 4:49am On Dec 05, 2020
A soldier was giving it to a girl behind my lodge in camp just minutes after light-out and i walked in on them and but for the fact i was very popular being a barrister and defiant too because i wore my stuff before the scheduled day due to body size, they would have dealt with me severely. I saw it clearly and even knew the soldier then.
Victor finished all the girls i had a crush on and wanted to take home as girlfriend to my family. Thank God he always told me everything he did to them so no one was not fked by him and na so i take come home single o.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Preshieben:
DOG indeed

grin AND THE CHOICE OF MOST WOMEN. cheesy
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by godliman: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Mywd:

We should leave all that to God? We have God's word which is the Bible whicch has yhe truth in it... What do u want to know again?? No let fornication blind u
That guy is hyper confused. Sin is sin period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.