Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? (311 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents / What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Rapture4real(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
The greatest lesson I learnt in and about the year 2020 comes from COVID-19 lockdown and EndSARS.COVID-19:Dont waste any opportunity you have now. Things may not always go the way you plan it. There is a need for savings and alternative income. EndSARS saga, the power is truely with the people. When people are pushed to the wall, they can do the unthinkable.

Over to you all.You can bring the lesson from any spectacular incident in the year. I dont know if family forum is appropriate for it.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
I've learnt that Buhari is the most useless president in the world and his supporters are humans with cow brain. cc thatfairguy1, fuckosupigs, helinues, omenka, yarimo, favor914, NGpatriot, miracle2020, Jackson105 and gomojam. these monikers need our prayers asap

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by AbleGrace: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
That God is the ultimate, life is unpredictable and will continue to be unpredictable.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bia rapture4real tell us what you learnt this year not telling us top stories 2020

Anyways what I learnt this year is not the problem correcting it is the problem

But am glad that non of them are my fault

But the problem is I can no longer control what happens to me,,,,,,,,
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Biological weapon is stronger than bombs and missile.

Up till now I've not balanced back my life from what covid-19 did to my job and all due to the lock down of things and places
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Jackson105: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
I've learnt that Buhari is the most useless president in the world and his supporters are humans with cow brain. cc thatfairguy1, fuckosupigs, helinues, omenka, yarimo, favor914, NGpatriot, miracle2020, Jackson105 and gomojam. these monikers need our prayers asap

At least, they are still better than ur daddy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Not to put all my eggs in one basket
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Righteousness89(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Live Prepared For Eternity!
Life Could be Gone at Just any moment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Juliusmomoh: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by tobechi74: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yorubas have learnt not to trust Fulanis
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Maclink288: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
1. Pride goes before a fall
2. Sometimes things happens to us that we don't understand but in the long run is all for our good.

Been through a lot tho
God is in control
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by FuckOsuPigs: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:

Argue with my moniker. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by somebody02: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Business:
1. Take risk, and some more risk.
2. You can actually be in a setting/circle and still miss out on the opportunities.
3. Go with plan A, B, C...

Personal:
1. Never rely on getting help from anyone. strangers might be willing to help more than those you've known for ages.
2. Pray + have more Faith in things working out.

I buy PayPal funds, eBay gift card, Payoneer and I help freelancers withdraw from fivers and likes...
Check my signature.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Maxxim: 4:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Nothing moves you closer to dreams faster than having a proffesional skills, the more experienced you are the more you thrive off.

Success lies behind overcoming fear, the more you overcome this feeling the more you see opportunities around you.

No one actually loves you, it all falls to what you have to offer
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by Karleb(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2020
This country is a shithole.

The president is clueless.

Never attach importance to fine or perfect numbers. 2020 is the worst year of this decade.

This government wants you to die.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In The Year 2020? by olufeyikemi90789: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2020
That God is the ultimate, life is unpredictable and will continue to be unpredictable.

(1) (Reply)

We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. / About To Call It Quits / Appeal For Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.