Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video (56550 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by owukpa(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dr. Paul Enenche’s Younger Brother Who Is A Flying Officer Weds In Abuja

Flying Officer Felix Audu Enenche, on Saturday, took his love, Judith Atama to the altar.

The wedding took place at the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Jikwoyi/Karu, Abuja.

Addressing the new couple shortly after joining them in holy matrimony, the Senior Pastor of DIGC, Dr. Paul Enenche, described marriage as a union of two people who have forgiven themselves forever.

He warned the couple against involving third party in their marriage.

IDOMA VOICE observed that wedding ceremony was witnessed by Dr. Paul and his wife, Dr. Becky Enenche, Maj Gen John Enenche, Director of Defence Information (who are his elder brothers), ace gospel music minister, Pastor Elijah Oyelade and many top shots from the military.

The traditional marriage earlier took place on Thursday at the bride’s family house in Abuja.
Here are lovely pictures from the wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5OSGGjMQQ

Source: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/12/flying-officer-felix-audu-enenche-weds-in-abuja-photos.html

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by AbleGrace: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats to him

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by owukpa(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
More pix

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by MercyNMighty: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by longetivity(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
God bless their union

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by owukpa(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
More

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Bola146(f): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin congratulations

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Another 'trouble' taken off the streets.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by tayo4ng(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations to them

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by MajesticKris: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
She looks....

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Pierocash(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

I always suspect that major Gen Enenche is related to Paul Enenche

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wait o o o. They are using sword to cut cake¿

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Organsmuggler(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
DOUBLEWAHALA:
i been think say na only me see am o, nothing Merlin no go see for Camelot

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by D1official: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

You are right, the GEN is his elder

31 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by mogbolade43693: 5:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Another 'trouble' taken off the streets.

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Twizzy30(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Why’s she not smiling

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Kalapizim(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2020
DOUBLEWAHALA:
That's military tradition.

26 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by ThierryJay: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2020
The lady doesn't look happy in all the pictures, despite getting married to a fine young man.

40 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by vecman22(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Yes they are brothers...

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by TANID(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2020
Bola146:
grin congratulations
happy married life

i hope that marriage was held on air or na horney moon dem go do on air
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by GreaterFuture(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to Man and Bride.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by gunners160(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2020
This morning I was on Nairaland Romance section and I saw two beautiful wedding pics/ pre wedding pictures of two men. One was created by the celebrant who is a Nairalander and the other was created by some one else who might not be related to the celebrant for a celebrant that might not even know if there Is a forum called Nairaland.

But just because his brother is influential and has fame, one made front page and the other was neglected and relagated. "After all, who is your daddy"

We are shouting end SARS ,end corruption, " Hope you now see where it starts from "? You need connection everywhere in Nigeria even for you to make NAIRALAND front page. You must know somebody that knows someboby who knows somebody somewhere.

Let me go and make money jor, so that tomorrow person no go see my pre weeding pics and ignore haml

19 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by abragr8: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by beeday1: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
okay
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by DenreleDave(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Perfecttouchade: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Amspecial: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2020

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You.