Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) (3283 Views)

As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month / Secondary School Girls Are Hot / Angela Blow Hot: My Guy Must Worship My Pvsssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by FakeNewss: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Secondary school girls are hot - their school uniforms alone, drive me crazy. Please do not get me wrong when I said secondary school girls are hot. Please do not misunderstand me. I am no paedophile. I don't find junior secondary school girls attractive - I only find senior secondary school girls attractive. Even then, I only go for SS 2 and SS 3 girls. If you think that secondary girls are too small for you, then you are missing out. Some of these secondary girls look big, like 30 to 40 year olds - they are small but mighty. Thank god tomorrow is not saturday. You can drive to any big secondary school near you by 2 p.m - you will not know when you stop one of the students to ask her out. There is this girl I saw last week in a public secondary school - I gave her 3K as transport, then she started calling me "uncle uncle". Forgot to ask her which class she is, so I can come look for her another day. I have not seen the girl since that day. These secondary girls, it's their bags and shoes I use in remembering them. It's possible she has been coming to school but has not worn that bag since that day. She told me her name is (names witheld)
What are your thoughts on the OP who wrote this? And what is stoping him from going for university girls? What do you think of men who prefer secondary school girls to university girls? Some men prefer secondary girls because they think such girls are naive. There was even this post of an NYSC member, Immanuel Ifediata (sorry to mention his name) who encouraged men to only go for secondary girls and leave the "old cargos" alone. Well as for me, this is my response to the NYSC member & to people like the OP who dared to post this on Nairaland... Girls that are in 100 level now, were in SS 3 few weeks ago - thanks to corona virus and End Sars. Can you now automatically classify such girls as sharp girls? University girls are basically secondary school girls. Some secondary school girls are older than university girls... and university girls have better hygiene than secondary school girls. Being a sharp girl is a personal thing that has nothing to do with age. For me a girl that is 23 years old is not an old cargo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by majamajic(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
This write up is dirty in my ears

1 Like

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by ABCthingx: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
A lot of peeps here have mental disorder. sad
Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
I couldn't even get your point

6 Likes

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can attest to your submission courtesy of when I served my country. I also served our girls

4 Likes

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by ashewoboy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
senior secondary school girls are inviting. sweet girls. doing it with them in uniforms is a turn on.

1 Like

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Pierocash(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't even know what to say self. Those secondary school girls are tempting and fearless.

1 Like

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Theboy21: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Silentgroper(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
ABCthingx:
A lot of peeps here have metal disorder. sad
Pls i'd like to knw if they've steel disorder too?

thanks 4 ur co-operation.

1 Like

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Karlifate: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hide your men we are coming for them – SS3 slayqueens of #UDDS issue public warning.

https://www.nairaland.com/6294514/hide-men-coming-ss3-girls/
Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
ABCthingx:
A lot of peeps here have metal disorder. sad
lol no be only metal,na copper

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Perverts everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Secondary School girls?

Because she has got breasts,hip and hairy pu.ssy doesn't make her mature...

Perverts!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by themainman600(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2020
ABCthingx:
A lot of peeps here have mental disorder. sad
you forgot to mention stainless disorder werey

no go find one ss3 students make you dey knack her you go start to understand wetin we dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by grim33(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Men will always find 18-21 most attractive...
Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by motionarena: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2020
The two OPs are useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Shortyy(f): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2020
I came here so happy to read a strong contrary opinion, alas I'm disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2020
University girls- old cargo?
Since when??

Most of the people who make these baseless comments are suffering from low self esteem.

Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by emmy512: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2020
I opened this hoping you'll bash him for that talk.
Only to realise y'all birds of same feathers. Only difference is how you fly and not where.

Pedos.
It's one thing to think it and entirely different thing to say it out loud. From your thoughts to words then actions. If you can't nip it once the thought comes you're in for a long thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by alhajidembele: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Man seen rocking some secondary school girls yansh from beyind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtAIq-2vQ5Q
Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by blacknp(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
alhajidembele:
Man seen rocking some secondary school girls yansh from behind.
High school students? You would need to show proof of Identification, before they can do any kind of modeling online.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by Nwaotu10(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
I love them young 17-20 grin

Secondary school girls preferably grin
Re: Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) by alhajidembele: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
SmellySperm:

lol no be only metal,na copper
I like my girls hot 15-29 years... all the others are old cargos (sorry to say)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father / Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him / Describe Lady "iice" by One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.