Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. (842 Views)

I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation / How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by crowther15(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please how can I get to 94, Broad Street, Lagos Island; Opposite Polaris Bank, beside Mandalas. It is very urgent and thanks in advance.
Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by Juliusmomoh: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
crowther15:
Please how can I get to 94, Broad Street, Lagos Island; Opposite Polaris Bank, beside Mandalas. It is very urgent and thanks in advance.
where are u standing now?
Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by budaatum: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
94 Broad St, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
https://maps.app./
Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by crowther15(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

where are u standing now?
I'm in Ikorodu my brother. Pls help me out.
Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by crowther15(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
budaatum:
94 Broad St, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
https://maps.app./
this thing u just posted now is not helping. How can take my route from Ikorodu so as not waste fund
Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by budaatum: 1:56am On Dec 04, 2020
crowther15:

this thing u just posted now is not helping. How can take my route from Ikorodu so as not waste fund
You are in Ikorodu? Se na only you? You get load?
Wait small. I will come by and pick you up and take you to 94 Broad Street so you don't waste funds. Let me know also if I should take you back to Ikorodu too or anywhere else you wish to go to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by naptu2: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2020
crowther15:

You have two options.

1) Take a BRT from Ikorodu to CMS and then ask for directions. You can walk from CMS to Broad Street, but make sure you use the pedestrian bridge.

2) Take a ferry from Ikorodu to CMS and then walk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. by crowther15(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
naptu2:

You have two options.

1) Take a BRT from Ikorodu to CMS and then ask for directions. You can walk from CMS to Broad Street, but make sure you use the pedestrian bridge.

2) Take a ferry from Ikorodu to CMS and then walk.
Hello, your direction was very apt, I really appreciate it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help: Please How Can I Discover Candidate With This Skill. / Beco Ltd / Find Out How To Get A Job And Work In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.