Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism (7799 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by BennyDGreat: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2020
He really took a big risk with the undercover reporting of N.P.F and The Prison. VERY BIG RISK

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by autolearner: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Extremely proud of Fisayo's achievements and the risks he took in uncovering the rot within the Prison system.

Thank you, Fisayo and have my very best wishes for more journalistic excellence.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by hero2000: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations!
Fisayo Soyombo, keep the flag flying.

Just so you know, we were in UI together!�

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by clockwisereport: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations Fisayo
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by Akorkor(f): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations Fisayo, well deserved.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by Taye4j: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Yorubas are blessed. Congrats Fisayo.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by juman(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2020
We celebrate you.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by greypencils: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
My UCJ president and editor in Chief, Awa ti UCJ awa re.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by TemmyT002(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
A freaking hero!!
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by dogmart(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2020
Foolishbuhari:
What pains me most is after that report with names, dates, locations and actors, NO ONE GOT FIRED! NO ONE RESIGNED HIS POSITION AND THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE IN THE STATUS QUO!

Buhari must leave that bastard rewards incompetence and corruption

As in, you are expecting someone to get fired or to resign! in this country?

grin You don't know nothing!
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations Fisayo. Well deserved win.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by Foolishbuhari: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2020
dogmart:

As in, you are expecting someone to get fired or to resign! in this country?

grin You don't know nothing!

Lol not a crime to get my hopes high now eh

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by dogmart(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2020
BennyDGreat:
He really took a big risk with the undercover reporting of N.P.F and The Prison. VERY BIG RISK

A RISK I truly pray will be worth it at the end of the day.

Cus beyond this award and recognition, he stands out as a threat to the forces in the higher places. The forces who dictates the pace of the corruption. And we know how well our system likes that. undecided

The question is "Do we need to be told the Level of corruption in this country? Don't we see it on the street every day?"

Do you not know how deep the level of decadence run?

What has been done about it?

Absolutely NOTHING!

Congratulations dear friend, I am proud of you as you stand tall in speaking up where many fear to thread.

As I celebrate you, I pray May God keep you safe and bless your path in Jesus name.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by dontai(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Though, with all the investigation, nothing happened. just an exercise in futility.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by marsman: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2020
He deserves it... shocked
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by ofemigeorge(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Jimmy231:
Wish set I did Agric Economics and extension in UI too
2003/04
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by Graciouslytaken: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2020
You are spot on. It's either a SW, SS or SE. I still don't get the brain behind our imperial leaders agreeing to amalgamation ���

quote author=VirginSearcher post=96711534]Everything bright about Nigeria is mostly associated with the South lol[/quote]
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism by Jimmy231: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
ofemigeorge:
2003/04
ha boss me na 014 oooooo . The gap too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent! I Need A Gun / See The Face Of Nigerian Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Ghana (graphic Pic) / Kidnapped ABSU DVC, Prof Emezue Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.