Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta (60812 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Bauchi City, The Pearl Of Tourism And The Gateway Tonorthe / Road Drive From Akwa Ibom Airport To Uyo City / My Review Of Uyo City, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Uyo, Awka and Ibadan

Collinshush, choose 2 cities out of 3. cheesy

Ibadan is a glorified village. Tufia cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2020
R@pist from Ibadan village, let's see if he will deny again today cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Depressed101: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Movic1:
Akwa Ibom is beautiful. The beauty of the state is not focused on the state capital alone..

Top 5 Most beautiful state including the fct.

Lagos
Abuja
Rivers state
Akwa Ibom
Oyo State.
pls remove Oyo and rivers from this list

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Lol when shall you be proud like people in Awka and Uyo to start posting the Ibadan village?

When shall you be proud like other Olawoore olaide? See the village Ibadan where you live. Tufia cheesy

Tell your governor to de-roof and demolish this village. Ejoor. cheesy

LOL.., I'm just laughing at you as you continue disgracing yourself yeah.
LOL...,

First, a bụghị m onye Ibadan but e bi go mụ there, likewise many other states in this country.

Secondly, Ibadan is far far more developed than Awka Village, yes, that's the bitter truth. I have been laughing at you all these while.

Every city has a low-end areas and a high-end areas. Those who have traveled understand what I mean. But my problem with Awka is that the entire Awka is a village, there's no place in Awka village that you can call a high-end area. The whole place is a village.

Take Owerri for instance, there's New-Owerri and there's Old-Owerri. They created New-Owerri because they want Owerri to take a City look. That's what your Governor, Obiano should be doing in Awka. He should develop Awka Village to take a City look.

12 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Dedetwo(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Movic1:
Akwa Ibom is beautiful. The beauty of the state is not focused on the state capital alone..

Top 5 Most beautiful state including the fct.

Lagos
Abuja
Rivers state
Akwa Ibom
Oyo State.

Below list is correct one without sentimental hangover:

Akwa Ibom
Imo State
Rivers State
Enugu State
Lagos State.

By the way, Abuja is not a state. Nigerian educational system has a way to embarrass.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
collinshush:
LOL.., I'm just laughing at you as you continue disgracing yourself yeah.
First, a bụghị m onye Ibadan but e bi go mụ there, likewise many other states in this country.Secondly, Ibadan is far far more developed than Awka Village, yes, that's the bitter truth. I have been laughing at you all these while.Every city has a low-end areas and a high-end areas. Those who have traveled understand what I mean. But my problem with Awka is that the entire Awka is a village, there's no place in Awka village that you can call a high-end area. The whole place is a village.Take Owerri for instance, there's New-Owerri and there's Old-Owerri. They created New-Owerri because they want Owerri to take a City look. That's what your Governor, Obiano should be doing in Awka. He should develop Awka Village to take a City look.
[/s]

Lol see what I mean. Choose 2 out 3 cities. Now tell us which is city and village? Hahahaha

Take a look Olawoore, see why Ibadan is a glorified village. Tell your governor to emulate what has been done in Uyo and Awka. See how cities are developed

Pictures: Uyo, Awka and Ibadan

11 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Collinshush you are busy denying your origin, meanwhile all your information has been downloaded. Olawoore Olaide who lives in the glorified village called Ibadan. Check your phone number in your 2 usernames. Your phone number led us to your Twitter cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Lol see what I mean. Choose 2 out 3 cities. Now tell us which is city and village. Hahahaha

Take a look Olawoore, see why Ibadan is a glorified village. Tell your governor to emulate what has been done in Uyo and Awka. See how cities are developed

LOL.., I have actually been in those 3 places you mentioned and you know what? I will choose Uyo and Ibadan because they're Cities while Awka is a village. Being in Awka is the same as being in a village.

7 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Collinshush, take a look how cities of Uyo and Awka were put up decently. With different well planned neighbourhoods- low density, high density, upscale, high end, etc, but Ibadan is a massive village of mud houses.

My problem with Ibadan is that, there's no planning, no decent houses, no ventilation, no trees, etc. Everywhere was jam packed with mud houses and rustic brown roofs.

The village called Ibadan is a national disgrace. Ibadan is the largest but a glorified state capital. Tell your governor to demolish this village called Ibadan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
collinshush:
., I have actually been in those 3 places you mentioned and you know what? I will choose Uyo and Ibadan because they're Cities while Awka is a village. Being in Awka is the same as being in a village.
[/s]

LOL..pictures are here. Now choose Olawoore. From the pictures, can you called the Ibadan village a city? Looking at Uyo and Awka, you could see modernity and organisation and decency. Could you say the same thing for your Ibadan village? Now choose again cheesy

Choose 2 out of 3 cities, (though Ibadan is a village).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Collinshush aka Olawoore olaide, another angle. Choose 2 out of 3 cheesy

Uyo, Awka and Ibadan(village) cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Collinshush you are busy denying your origin, meanwhile all your information has been downloaded. Olawoore Olaide who lives in the glorified village called Ibadan. Check your phone number in your 2 usernames. Your phone number led us to your Twitter cheesy

Hahahaha, you're very funny o. I will rather die than deny who I am. I'm just pitying the guy you have been posting his pictures all over here.

So Oga, stop posting someone's pictures and phone number here. I'm not the one o and that phone number and twitter is neither mine too. Lol...,

I was born in the East, schooled in the North and did my nysc in the West. I'm not Yoruba and I have never been in OAU.

Stop posting someone's picture, that man in the picture has nothing to do with what me and you are discussing here.

Meanwhile, Awka is a Village.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

Hyou're very funny o. I will rather die than deny who I am. I'm just pitying the guy you have been posting his pictures all over here. So Oga, stop posting someone's pictures and phone number here. I'm not the one o and that phone number and twitter is neither mine too. Lol...,I was born in the East, schooled in the North and did my nysc in the West. I'm not Yoruba and I have never been in OAU. Stop posting someone's picture, that man in the picture has nothing to do with what me and you are discussing here.Meanwhile, ibadan is a Village.

Hahahaha

You are just deluding yourself. You have been busted. Two people don't use two sim cards.

Lying fool, you studied in OAU, your past post proved it.

There's nothing you can do now to hide, you have been BURSTED even down to your Twitter.

See the two different posts you made with two different accounts and one number.

Hopeless r@pist

Ibadan villager cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha

You are just deluding yourself. You have been busted. Two people don't use two sim cards.

There's nothing you can do now to hide, you have been BURSTED even down to your Twitter.

See the two different posts you made with two different accounts and one number.

Hopeless r@pist

Ibadan villager cheesy

Hahahaha, You sef. So someone can't use the Sim card you have previously used before? Abi you don't know that network providers normally recycle inactive lines after some period of time and resell them.

No be for Asaba they arrested one man for using Buhari's daughter's previously used Sim card https://www.nairaland.com/5616858/man-using-sim-card-hanan

Meanwhile, if you can go through my posts and that man's own you have been posting, you will know that we have nothing in common.

I repeat it again to you, I will rather die than deny who I am. I'm not a Yoruba neither am I the one you have been posting his picture here.

BTW you're a very funny guy.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Lothario(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Sherlock Holmes see as you burst that guy abeg leave this people everything about them start and end in their mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Hahahaha this Ibadan villager is just a clown. So the number you were using in Dec of 2015 suddenly disappeared in June of 2016.

You are not a good liar. So you had to cite something that usually happens once in a generation to deceive yourself.

Olawoore olaide, you have been busted, the only thing you can do now to save face is to leave nairaland and hide somewhere. Because more details about you are being dug up.

You can't hide r@pist

[s]
collinshush:

You sef. So someone can't use the Sim card you have previously used before? Abi you don't know that network providers normally recycle inactive lines after some period of time and resell them. No be for Asaba they arrested one man for using Buhari's daughter's previously used Sim carhttps://www.nairaland.com/5616858/man-using-sim-card-hananMeanwhile, if you can go through my posts and that man's own you have been posting, you will know that we have nothing in common.
repeat it again to you, I will rather die than deny who I am. I'm not a Yoruba neither am I the one you have been posting his picture here. BTW you're a very funny guy.
[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Lothario:
Sherlock Holmes see as you burst that guy abeg leave this people everything about them start and end in their mouth

Its unfortunate bro how someone would still be lying even when caught red handed

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Elvictor: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Depressed101:

have you been to Rivers State?
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Lothario(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Hahahaha this Ibadan villager is just a clown. So the number you were using in Dec of 2015 suddenly disappeared in June of 2016.

You are not a good liar. So you had to cite a something that usually happen once in a generation to deceive yourself.

Olawoore olaide, you have been busted, the only thing you can do now to save face is to leave nairaland and hide somewhere. Because more details about you are being dug up.

You can't hide r@pist

[s][/s]
Hin dey even drop number for hookup after him and hin ilks go dey lie about how Dem dey Bleep Igbo girls upandan but hin dey online dey beg for hookup i don tell you leave this people. don't take Dem serious

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Lothario:
Hin dey even drop number for hookup after him and hin ilks go dey lie about how Dem dey Bleep Igbo girls upandan but hin dey online dey beg for hookup i don tell you leave this people. don't take Dem serious

The clown is sex starved. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Depressed101:
I can see you are seriously depressed...why not leave the list and create ur own list too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Elvictor: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:

I can see you are seriously depressed...why not leave the list and create ur own list too

the clown thinks mile 3 is the whole of Rivers State.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Obalatule: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

Hahahaha, You sef. So someone can't use the Sim card you have previously used before? Abi you don't know that network providers normally recycle inactive lines after some period of time and resell them.

No be for Asaba they arrested one man for using Buhari's daughter's previously used Sim card https://www.nairaland.com/5616858/man-using-sim-card-hanan

Meanwhile, if you can go through my posts and that man's own you have been posting, you will know that we have nothing in common.

I repeat it again to you, I will rather die than deny who I am. I'm not a Yoruba neither am I the one you have been posting his picture here.

BTW you're a very funny guy.
What a poor attempt at saving facegrin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Lothario:

Sherlock Holmes indeed. So anyone who says the truth about Igbos or Igbo land here in Nairaland automatically becomes a Yoruba person.

Yes, Anambra is a State where developments are evenly distributed across every parts. (NAFDAC office located in Agulu that's not even inside a capital territory is an example). Yes, they have many beautiful residential houses in the villages, even in a remote villages. That's not arguable.

But the bitter truth still remains that the only place in Anambra state that can be called a city is Onitsha.

Awka is a village not a city. The Governor should start lifting Awka to a city status. It's necessary because Awka is the capital territory.

4 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

herlock Holmes indeed. So anyone who says the truth about Igbos or Igbo land here in Nairaland automatically becomes a Yoruba person.es, Anambra is a State where developments are evenly distributed across every parts. (NAFDAC office located in Agulu that's not even inside a capital territory). Yes, they have many beautiful residential houses in the villages, even in a remote villages. That's not arguable. But the bitter truth still remains that the only place in Anambra state that can be called a city is Onitsha. Awka is a village not a city. The Governor should start lifting Awka to a city status. It's necessary because Awka is the capital territory.
[/s]

Hahahaha he is still crying oo lol

Olawoore olaide the villager from the village glorified capital called Ibadan, you have been BURSTED and disgraced. It is time to disappear from nairaland.

Meanwhile before you leave, choose 2 out 3 cities. Members here are all laughing at you because they all know which is the village cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Obalatule:

The idiot thought he could lie to sane people. Imagine someone that live in mud house covered with brown rustic roof village called Ibadan is here to deceive sane intelligent people that live in decent organized modern climes of Uyo and Awka.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Obalatule:

I'm not saving any face because nothing happened to my face.

I'm only pitying the man he's tagging as me.

Meanwhile, your moniker sounds like someone I know from Enugwu-Ukwu. Are you Obalatule, Agụ Enugwu-Ukwu na Umunri?
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

The idiot thought he could lie to sane people. Imagine someone that live in a brown rustic roof village called Ibadan is here to deceive sane intelligent people that live in decent organized modern climes of Uyo and Awka.

Hahahaha. Stop tagging Uyo and Awka. They're not comparable. Uyo is a city, Awka is a village.

Meanwhile, stop using insultive words/names while discussing or arguing about something with people. You have called me different insultive names but I haven't called you any, and that tells alot about you.

5 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Movic1(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Akwa Ibom
Imo State
Rivers State
Enugu State
Lagos State.

By the way, Abuja is not a state. Nigerian educational system has a way to embarrass.

Can't you read? Who called Abuja a state?
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

. Stop tagging Uyo and ibadan. They're not comparable. Uyo is a city, ibadan is a village.

Hahahaha..You are very correct for the first time. Ibadan is a village. See them all.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by AustineJohn908(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Akwa Ibom
Imo State
Rivers State
Enugu State
Lagos State.

Lol, Bro have you been to Akwa ibom state to give the Rating ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.