Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta (60778 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Bauchi City, The Pearl Of Tourism And The Gateway Tonorthe / Road Drive From Akwa Ibom Airport To Uyo City / My Review Of Uyo City, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha..You are very correct for the first time. Ibadan is a village. See them all.. cheesy

Hahahaha.., Now you have resorted to editing my posts..., hahahaha. You're seriously making my boring day fun.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by 24SEVEN: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Sammy07:
Mehnnn, Uyo has left Delta, Calabar and Rivers behind sha.
within a space of 10yrs.

This is what happens when you have visionary leaders.
Tho Calabar is also trying, even without Oyel money.

It is only in your fvckng dreams that Uyo has left Port Harcourt behind. Keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Olawoore olaide, you can quote all the names you like because there are many yoruba tailors in Anambra. But the truth is that you have been BURSTED, learn to live with it. Werey cheesy

Hahahaha..., lwkmd ooo. Oh my goodness..., I'm seriously catching cruise with you, honestly.

Nwanna, stop embracing yourself. I'm not a Yoruba and I will never be.

Meanwhile, I appreciate you keeping me busy here since morning. You have turned my boring day into a fun with your posts.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Depressed101: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:

[s]I can see you are seriously depressed...why not leave the list and create ur own list too[/s]
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Ofcourse your days has been bored since you were in OAU. You have been sex starved that you beg online to have one to touch. Olawoore you are cursed because you have been rejected offline and online. Sex beggar cheesy

Keep insulting innocent Yoruba man thinking I'm the one. Hahahaha.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Depressed101: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Elvictor:

have you been to Rivers State?
no sir. Rivers state requires a rigorous money consuming exercise to obtain a visa before you can visit it and also i live in my tiny village with no roads to the outa world.

7 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by UwaMmebii(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:
ANSMEDIA and FOXDOSSIER come and see what City looks like, not those pictures of Awka Village you're disturbing us here with all the time.

What's there to see in this city filled with bungalows, go to awka and see a lot of big mansion. I am not impressed with what am seeing above seriously, they only tried in road infrastructure and standium. The rest of the city is a village filled with bungalows

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Elvictor: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Depressed101:
no sir. Rivers state requires a rigorous money consuming exercise to obtain a visa before you can visit it and also i live in my tiny village with no roads to the outa world.

where and where have you been in Rivers State?
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2020
UwaMmebii:

What's there to see in this city filled with bungalows, go to awka and see a lot of big mansion. I am not impressed with what am seeing above seriously, they only tried in road infrastructure and standium. The rest of the city is a village filled with bungalows

The guy is from Ibadan, he is trying to compare his Ibadan village with Awka. So leave me to handle him cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha..you are the one and it is very clear to everyone here. Look at the details. Stop embarrassing yourself

You know the reason why I have been laughing at you? I know you physically, I mean we know each other outside Nairaland. But you don't know I'm the one you have been arguing with. And that's one of the reasons why I never used insultive words on you. Lol.., Nwoke jisie ike..., hahahaha.

You're truly a good fighter.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Kaiser20: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
I wish that as some of the infrastructures in our cities continues to develop to meet certain standards, the mindset of the human beings who are the beneficiaries of the development will as well develop.

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Praxis758:
I see Uyo taking the lead as the fastest growing city in SS and also the most beautiful city in that region.

All they need is a consistence concentration of policies and practical implementation of the ongoing infrastructural master plan that's giving it a facelift.

Akpabio really tried in laying then foundations that birthed this beautiful city.
Point of Correction...........Its Victor Attah
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Hey Bro in case you have more pictures you can add more so the thread can keep moving and get to front page.

Illamoh, Hungho Gee
I acknowledge you
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha ..imagine emotional blackmail from a sex starved clown from Ibadan village. I don't know anyone from Ibadan. Wa ba mi l oja.

Olawoore olaide, you have been burst, go and hide.

Oga nothing like blackmailing.., that's the fact.

I will keep ringing it to you. I'm not from Ibadan neither am I a Yoruba.

Meanwhile, keep your mentioning coming. I'll reply them in the evening because I'm going somewhere now.

Aah! Nna.., before I forget, make I push your button small so that you go get motivated.

Awka is not a city, but a glorified village. the only city in Anambra is Onitsha.

Oya.., reply this with your usual funny posts and tags. I will reply you as soon I came back in the evening.

LOL!
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
250 rooms Ibom Tropicana hotel on the go

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ibom plaza the pinnacle of peace...
Lalasticlala FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

Oga nothing like blackmailing.., that's the fact.
will keep ringing it to you. I'm not from Ibadan neither am I a Yoruba.Meanwhile, keep your mentioning coming. I'll reply them in the evening because I'm going somewhere now. Aah! Nna.., before I forget, make I push your button small so that you go get motivated.

ibadan is not a city, but a glorified village. .

Oya.., reply this with your usual funny posts and tags. I will reply you as soon I came back in the evening.

Hahahaha cry cry baby from the glorified village of Ibadan, you have been BURSTED, stop repeating yourself and hide somewhere.

Olawoore Olaide, you have been BURSTED and exposed. Ibadan villager

Crawl back into your mud house in Ibadan.

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Lol see what I mean. Choose 2 out 3 cities. Now tell us which is city and village? Hahahaha

Take a look Olawoore, see why Ibadan is a glorified village. Tell your governor to emulate what has been done in Uyo and Awka. See how cities are developed

Pictures: Uyo, Awka and Ibadan
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Rrchrd(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
chei my City that I suppose to rock this X'mas but no bar I'm just gonna remain in this fucking Abj

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by AustineJohn908(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
I acknowledge you
bro add more pics to this beautiful thread na
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by AustineJohn908(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
I acknowledge you
bro add more pics to this beautiful thread na
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha cry cry baby from the glorified village of Ibadan, you have been BURSTED, stop repeating yourself and hide somewhere.

Olawoore Olaide, you have been BURSTED and exposed. Ibadan villager

Crawl back into your mud house in Ibadan.

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me.. cheesy

Hahahaha. Just as I thought, I knew you won't disappoint.

Make I press your button again.

Awka is not a city, but a glorified Village.

Oya post that Yoruba man's picture together with his twitter account.

Lol! 1.. 2..ready goooo!
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:
ust as I thought, I knew you won't disappoint. ake I press your button again. Ibadan is not a city, but a glorified Village. [/b]Oya post that Yoruba man's picture together with his twitter account. .ready goooo!

Hahahaha..this thing dey you walahi. Ibadan villager.

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me..

Oya choose 2 out of 3. cheesy

Cry more for me. Ejoor

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

grin

The thing no weak you bro? Imagine a villager from the glorified village called Ibadan is here talking..lol

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha..this thing dey you walahi. Ibadan villager.

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me..

Oya choose 2 out of 3. cheesy

Cry more for me. Ejoor

Hahahaha. I'm still choosing Uyo and Ibadan over Awka because Awka is a village, Glorified Village oo.

Oya, do your thing. Post that Yoruba man's picture and twitter account. Lol.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Collinshush, ofcourse you will choose Ibadan village because that's your heritage. No place like home. Disgusting rural area called Ibadan, no wonder you were born with LIES..LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.