Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Guys That Can Dance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Can Dance (2825 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. / Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2007
I have a thing for a guy that can DANCE, i mean make me feel something on the dance floor, and im a goner!

i no mean juju dance ohh, i'm talking sensual movements to the rhythm of the music, some hold the theory that if a guy can move his waist on the dance floor, he is not only romantic (as he is sensitive) but he is good in bed too.

LADIS AND GENTS, HOW MANY OF YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE CORRECT?

have a good weekend, (dance loads) kiss
Re: Guys That Can Dance by iice(f): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hmmmm to a certain point i think it's true. . .memory lane grin I had this ex who could dance like ish! One of the best dancers in my gen way back in school. Ahhhh he was truly inspiring grin

I guess the dancing builds some stamina grin grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2007
@iice

hahahahahahah, 'he could dance like ish', WTH is 'ish'?

memorry lane huh?, hahaha i suppose guys that dance well, do know how to let their hair down, especially when they are in control
Re: Guys That Can Dance by iice(f): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2007
ish = Sh*t

Yeah you right, they know how to let their hair down cheesy
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2007
@iice

haha, sounds to me like u got ur own vocab box going!!

i wonder y d guys sef here never reply, abi dem no sabi dance?
Re: Guys That Can Dance by Nicer(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
wahala dey o! which one concern dance with 'action'. they're two different things oh! there are many other
ways to build stamina. make una no spoil market for those of us that have two left feet o!
Re: Guys That Can Dance by uyai(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2007
there is nothing as sexy as a guy that can dance

i especially like a guy that can dance soukous, it breaks my heart. i'm just imagining right now, hmmmmmmmmmmm, then the slow dance,
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Nicer
hahahahaha, ohh so ur denying that beig able to move ur waist, might not enhance flexibility in the slightest?

@uyai, lol soukous?, i can undertand the slow dance being sexy, but soukous, beats me
Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2007
@topic

I love guys that can dance to any type of music from slow to fast, i get turn off when a guy can't dance.

But this african guys can dance oh,from experience tongue
Re: Guys That Can Dance by ryu11(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2007
hey ladies, cool

You wana see me shake it?
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ryu

pleaseee oooo make my day, shake wat ur mama gave u!!, shake dat booty!!

@omo, hahahah, experience abi??
Re: Guys That Can Dance by ryu11(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
luxoire,

not that one. theres nothing to shake. It's hard, tight and compact. Now the lower front end?

Yeah baby.

Theres just so much to shake. especially where theres blood flowing through. some Nice music and nice warm female flesh real close.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by MILITIA(f): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2007
uyai:

there is nothing as sexy as a guy that can dance

i especially like a guy that can dance soukous, it breaks my heart. i'm just imagining right now, hmmmmmmmmmmm, then the slow dance,

This Uyai do lost finish! grin I agree with you oh! Soukous dance can tell a man's rhythm on the "grass"! A man that cannot dance cannot "shag" period! So ladies if you see those stiff men on the dance floor--just know that you have a lot to teach him!
Re: Guys That Can Dance by DisGuy: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2007
to the ladies: so basically if you're looking for good stud/husband with rhythm in the sack go to the clubs cheesy
to the fellas: never marry a girl you meet in the club, wink
Re: Guys That Can Dance by MILITIA(f): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2007
Dis Guy:

to the ladies: so basically if you're looking for good stud/husband with rhythm in the sack go to the clubs cheesy
to the fellas: never marry a girl you meet in the club, wink

Bingo! If you observe the guys moves on the dance floor you can pretty much imagine how he will "knack" you! You guys do the same with "makossa Awilo" ladies abi? grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by tpia: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ topic:

yes, there's just something about guys who know what they're doing on the dance floor.

guys who cant dance can be pretty slick too- they sometimes have that helpless, "come-and-baby-me" look [ very deceptive].

but men who know how to dance, exude a lot of confidence, somehow.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by ghengis(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2007
U know the action sef na dance, u tink sey 'kerewa' na joke?
Come to think of it, that makes me great in bed! hmmm,
Re: Guys That Can Dance by MILITIA(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Daddy oh oh Daddy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys That Can Dance by DisGuy: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2007
MILITIA:

Bingo! If you observe the guys moves on the dance floor you can pretty much imagine how he will "knack" you! You guys do the same with "makossa Awilo" ladies abi? grin

yes o! the waist movement na something else wink
Re: Guys That Can Dance by samsilo(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2007
From experience, not only guysoo!
Dancing is all about coordination and body movement just like the "show" . So any guy or babe who has slick moves on the dance floor with few exceptions(as with all generalisations) will have slick moves in bed wink.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2007
luxoire:

@omo, hahahah, experience abi??
Yes oh, the way they grab unto you so close that you can feel his breath on your neck, some even get you wet through dancing***damnnnn** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i miss those days.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by 2dye4(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2007
@omo eko: u too get xperience, u be bad girl oooooooooo grin

all this talk about dancers being good in bed, for all those who can't dance , there's the good ol' ODEKU. wink
Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2007
2dye4:

@omo eko: u too get xperience, u be bad girl oooooooooo grin

all this talk about dancers being good in bed, for all those who can't dance , there's the good ol' ODEKU. wink
Experience has in dancing grin grin grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by Gunit4life(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2007
Chai na wa 4 all dis ladies sef! There is nothing that is not sexxy with u guys even if a goat can shook his tail u ladies will still love. Moreover i dn't knw hw a dancer can be sexxy and also gud on bed, so which means any guy that does not knw hw to dance is not sexxy or not gud in bed.

Abeg guys in the house, help me and see to this thing . ooooooooo
Re: Guys That Can Dance by nuggard(m): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2007
why should I learn how to dance if I have 3 legs. 2 to walk and 1 to talk.

this metrosexual thing is getting out of hand.
Dance,write poem, cook , table etiquette, colour whatever,
exfoliating, waxing,moisturising, pedicure,manicure,flowers, Greek restaurants,
week end hangouts, sushi, play guitar, the trip to Europe,do the diapers ,beach,
the cruise Mauritius, kneel down and propose, 18 carat Diamond.

Na beyonce spoil this world.

Omo Eko:

Yes oh, the way they grab unto you so close that you can feel his breath on your neck, some even get you wet through dancing***damnnnn** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i miss those days.

the guy was short, as in vertical height.

Nothing intoxicates me more than a Hot and corrupt woman.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by uyai(f): 1:56am On Jul 01, 2007
lol grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2007
hahahahahahaha, OMG, my chest dey pain!

u can clearly see those in here who have been at the receiving end of some 'lovin' from a brother who knows what he is doin ON and OFF the dance floor.

GOOD DANCING is exudes CONFIDENCE, if you're like me CONFIDENCE is SEXY and APPEALING, lol, so if guys use girls dancing to se how 'flexible' they are, then surely same should apply to women

nuggard:

that is a very unfair statemtn, personally i beleive there is NOTHING WRONG IS KNOWING YOURSELF AND UR SEXUAL PREFERENCES, sha, i hope your not one of those guys that like women being 'passive' and then when u can't communicate with her enough to satisfy her need, and she starts cheating on u, u wonder why!

sometimes, in certain milieus, it is wrong for a woman to be sexual explicit verbally, but expressing your sexual preferences, or knowing what u want/like is NOT bad
Re: Guys That Can Dance by mrpataki(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2007
Dancing is my life!
Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2007
nuggard:

You must be very stupid for writing this comment angry angry angry angry!!!!!!!!rubbish
Re: Guys That Can Dance by ghengis(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2007
haba Omo eko. take it easy, de guy just dey admire you now
Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2007
well some people need to start thinking before writing crap down on a public forum
Re: Guys That Can Dance by SweetT1: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2007
@Omo Eko
Hey, Take it easy baby. You go explode oh ! Let me handle that $#!thead for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party / Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.