Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) (48329 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Amspecial: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2020
grin
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Rugaria: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Twizzy30:
That name is the only good thing working for her, i bet nobody will give a Fork if she changed it, maybe her close friends and relatives.
How sure are you? Are you the author and finisher of her life?

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by NobleAngell(f): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
An album titled "E be like say Dem swear for me" Seriously?! shocked

2 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2020
parkervero:
If olamide is not doing anything about the name wetin concern fans?

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by femi4: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Why are Nigerian girls so mannerless..

She was asked a simple question that requires a simple answer but she just went about disgracing her useless self

QS: Is there a reason you're still using the ybnl princess name??
Ans: because it's mine, I dey my house come beat me"

I had to Google the size of a fish brain because I always wondered why they usually say girls have fish brain..

Found out that fishes have very tiny brain
She's always on drug, you don't expect her to make sense

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Twizzy30(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Rugaria:

How sure are you? Are you the author and finisher of her life?
Its evident, she’s an attention seeking gay woman. Please don’t quote me again.
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by miketayo(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2020
Never heard of this one before
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Rugaria: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Twizzy30:
Its evident, she’s an attention seeking gay woman. Please don’t quote me again.
Why won't I quote you when you are talking in the rubbish? What if she's gay? Is that why you have such a definite opinion on her destiny? You are not gay, she is gay, so fukcin what? People have moved to other record labels and have succeeded or failed.. it all depends.. but what you can't do is to sit your fat ass in your room and so decisively ascribe failure to an individual siimply because "she is gay"! That is vicious!

3 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by izubext007: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
she is Charly girl
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by eitsei(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2020
Promotions:
Her life, her business... I don't even know any of her songs, that's by the way, what's with the new gay trend in Nigeria sef??
you know when people started wearing pencil jeans or that shirt with "Ama kip kip" printed at the front, and they saw it like the new cool thing?
that's how some feel being gay makes them, like it's the new cool thing

2 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by olaridwan(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2020
She is not a role model...

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Promotions:
Her life, her business... I don't even know any of her songs, that's by the way, what's with the new gay trend in Nigeria sef??
Girls are not being faithful
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Why are Nigerian girls so mannerless..

She was asked a simple question that requires a simple answer but she just went about disgracing her useless self

QS: Is there a reason you're still using the ybnl princess name??
Ans: because it's mine, I dey my house come beat me"

I had to Google the size of a fish brain because I always wondered why they usually say girls have fish brain..

Found out that fishes have very tiny brain
Must you generalise one cluless answer from a girl with all the girls?
I was about taking your write up serious until I discovered you have problems with girls in general. Why don't you go back home and settled all that, starting from your sisters and female friends before extended it to the public.

Fish brain in deed.

3 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by AbooNasir(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:
There probably wasn't any problem between her and the label, if not they would have sew her

Like cloth!!

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by FuckHomophobes: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2020
aycorporat:
Is she really professing to be a lesbian?

Is the 14 years imprisonment still in effect or it has gone with the winds?

cheesy
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2020
which one is YBNLprincess again
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by AdemolaA2: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:
There probably wasn't any problem between her and the label, if not they would have sew her

“Sued” her

2 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by marsman: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Who will listen to this Homo's wack Music. Weyrrey...
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by grandlexuz(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2020
pyro62:
Ugly girl.. She's even gay. No wonder nobody cares about her

I think people care about her. She on the contrary doesn't care about herself.
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by obiekunie2: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2020
hucknall:
Biden effect.

we rested from their everyday harassment and intimidation thru out Trump's government.

now bidden and obama are back they will make gay to be right and being straight to be the new queer.

Evil has taken over - now they will choke us with it.

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2020
That name na the only value wey she get for her life
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Promotions:
Dem dey find green card
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by adeoladeola(f): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:

Pele o! Tailor!!

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Twizzy30(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Rugaria:

Why won't I quote you when you are talking in the rubbish? What if she's gay? Is that why you have such a definite opinion on her destiny? You are not gay, she is gay, so fukcin what? People have moved to other record labels and have succeeded or failed.. it all depends.. but what you can't do is to sit your fat ass in your room and so decisively ascribe failure to an individual siimply because "she is gay"! That is vicious!
damn, so much stupidityy for one person. You should share with your folks.

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by ijeawele23635: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2020
which one is YBNLprincess again
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by saajus: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2020
If the label owner is not complaining, good for her
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by saajus: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2020
If your hypothesis is true, the same people that don't care about her, care about yahoo boys destroying people's lives. The same people that don't care about here, care about politicians embezzling money that we suppose to use build hospitals, good roads and schools. The same people that don't care about her give drug dealers chieftaincy titles. What a hypocrite people.
pyro62:
Ugly girl.. She's even gay. No wonder nobody cares about her

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Flolovtri(f): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2020
I've followed up with Temmie right from when olamide announced her

From jabole to Afefe to Bamidele

She was actually doing well and suddenly we stopped hearing from her

And now this

I wonder what happened

Alot has happened obviously but I wonder what and what happened for this change to happen

She got ruder

Looks like she's looking for who'll enter her trap so she can insult them

It's just not the Temmie I knew

I really really hope she's fine
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by pegix(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Promotions:
Even me sef
I don't even knw abt her
I knew a female artiste was signed years ago
Haven't heard of her since then

Well, eating anoda woman kpekus won't allow ha sha grin grin
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by Faithful007: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2020
hucknall:
Biden effect.
that's how you spread nonsense. Did Biden force her to be gay?

2 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by bbstarr(f): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2020
So people don't know that names of verified pages can't be changed anyhow, they'll loose the verification badge.
Re: YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) by TerrorSquad147: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:
as cloth na undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.