Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) (38690 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by drinoayo: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Deola Smart daughter of Kogi Senator Smart Adeyemi held her bridal shower yesterday ahead of her wedding with Olusola Awujoola popularly known as Malivelihood, Igbere TV reports.

The event was planned by her 22 year old sister, Gbemisola Smart.

Kiki, daughter of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is among big personalities that stormed the bridal shower.

According to findings by this newspaper, the wedding is scheduled to hold tomorrow.

The lovers will on December 5 tie the knot at the National Ecumenical Center in Abuja in the presence of friends and family.

The wedding ceremony is said to be at No1 Hotel & Lounge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFdF7nabiGA

https://igberetvnews.com/1374031/photos-video-senator-smart-adeyemis-daughter-deolas-bridal-shower/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by drinoayo: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2020
More

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Moferere: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2020
That's their trademark.
Throwing big parties for themselves and their kids while their constituents languish in poverty.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Ottyn01(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2020
And to think of it, is our tax money they are spending to throw lavish wedding...God go judge una

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by francisbarrack(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2020
C where d messes money n sweat goes to...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by greymiles: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Moferere:
That's their trademark.
Throwing big parties for themselves and their kids while their constituents languish in poverty.
No be you vote them in?
My friend go and hustle and stop crying

Btw, the husband is a top class big boy

16 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Bornsinner7: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Is okay..

What does our kogi people have to say?

Over to y'all
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by WrittyWritter(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to dem..wish dem an happy married life smiley

I don't know y Nigerians find it hard to be happy 4 someone..instead of people to just be happy 4 dem dey are complaining dat dey used our money to do d bridal shower..how do u guys know ..as long as you are a government worker everything u or ur family do na Nigeria money u use do am..our way of reasoning really baffles me sometimes aswr sad

2 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by dadebayo1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin money is good....

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Perfecttouchade: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats.. Nairaland family, remember to use our Aluminium services for ur windows and others. Bless their home with love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
greymiles:

No be you vote them in?
My friend go and hustle and stop crying

Btw, the husband is a top class big boy

Perfect comment. Stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by KingAzari: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigerian polithiefcians and their families living flamboyantly on taxpayers money since 1814

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by bobokeshington: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
DEM SHARE GUGURU FOR THE PARTY SEF...

MAKE I GO COLLECT MY OWN...
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hml
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Debra911(f): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
I must make am

3 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by pickatyou2: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to you dear.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by wiseone28: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
vanity upon vanity

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ottyn01:
And to think of it, is our tax money they are spending to throw lavish wedding...God go judge una

E sure for me sey u no dey even pay tax..... better hustle grin

3 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Danny50: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... The man is so damm ugly with irritating and dirty hands.
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by techmo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hope they invite Dino Mehsuya
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Oizee(f): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
It's ok, I don't know why I can't even pretend to be joyful with these politicians when they celebrate anything. Their success makes me hiss

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by gbolswag(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Stop spending our money on only your children
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Pussy Adeyemi Smart had to rely on Buhari's federal might to defeat one of the realest, Dino Melaye to get to Abuja.

Now, his daughter has gotten into the Abuja cycle, reaping the fruits of her father's new found affluence, getting hooked with a big "Abuja boy".

Now pussy smart who I think is dumb can now complete his multi-million hostel that he has left to rot for years at the University of Ilorin.

Niggarr should be swimming in cash at the National assembly and Im sure his constituents will get nothing.

Dino was the man!!

I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good for them.
Tonto right now
She called him Pokoluxury when flaunting customized gold gifts.

Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't like her, but still congrats to her
Re: Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
gbolswag:
Stop spending our money on only your children
The guy has been stupendous rich for over ten years. Go and ask people who knew him with Tonto.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Serving PDP Commissioners Defect To APC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.