Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months (63737 Views)

My Piggy Bank Experience / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by fineboynl(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
lol. a topic that is meant for December now hitting the front page. jesus is truly coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by taretoofine(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Since 2020?
Fuel price at N212 never finish am?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Am happy you were reasonable enough, to save while others have decided to use their savings to buy for their girlfriend an iphone 11 in the name of true love. grin, May the fruit of our labour not be in vain cry.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Virus99: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Angelawhite:
My sister is my best piggy bank. I saved N550k in 7 months with her grin

If I try that with my sister...omo na cold stone my money go follow o grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by newspay: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
The money is lossing value. Save your money into BITCOIN - let it grow. Leave it for years.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by babamoha(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
Nice...I dey plan to go market one of these days make I buy saving box wey I go use take dey save my small small change via say no be every time person dey get chance to go put money for bank..

But my only fear na my brothers...What if they mistakenly find out ? My own don finish be that.....

That means the fear of your brothers is the beginning of wisdom

I laugh in Swahili. grin
Sonnobax15:
cool
Nice...I dey plan to go market one of these days make I buy saving box wey I go use take dey save my small small change via say no be every time person dey get chance to go put money for bank..

But my only fear na my brothers...What if they mistakenly find out ? My own don finish be that.....

That means the fear of your brothers is the beginning of wisdom

I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Toks2008(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Morning My Good People of Nairaland. I saw a post sometimes in May this year from one GRAMMARJAMES on how he began saving from January. And I was motivated to do same. (attached is the link).

https://www.nairaland.com/5871337/check-out-what-saved-piggybank

I began saving also from that month and I decided to break open my "MorteinBank". I was so so shocked on what Ive saved from May 2020 to yesterday. Savings is good o, no matter how little you earn, just try and save something.
...and see me o, Na Barb I dey barb for one local koro like that.

I was able to save 95,000. Attached is the pishuur after the cut "as Una dey talk
Christmas don set be dat,

Kuku say nah your bank be that.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Angelawhite(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Virus99:

If I try that with my sister...omo na cold stone my money go follow o grin

Chai. No try am o
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by jclassiq(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

You Started well. Your finishing is bad

By saying Christmas Don set, it means you want to squander.

Let me advice you

Put the money in a fixed deposit for six months where you can't withdraw. Start another set. When it reaches 105k withdraw and add to the 95k. That makes it 200k.

Invest it in a year long business that you can make 200/300k. This means you'll have 400/500k. Then scale up your business activities

Don't be a waster please. Be investment-minded?

Pls sir can you enlighten me on such year long business you made mention of thats capable of generating 200k return on investment?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by edunaragold(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
nairalander2020:
everywhere marama everywhere stew, your up to something(christmas)
no b small maranma
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Ibeme: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Neanderthal saving method on top Naira that must have lost 25% of its value this year alone.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Are the MODS high on weed or something? What's with resurrecting old and dead threads? There are lots of important threads to be brought to the front page, but no, they won't. What a bunch of inactive and unproductive moderators! angry
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
jclassiq:

Pls sir can you enlighten me on such year long business you made mention of thats capable of generating 200k return on investment?

Don't mind him. He's a well-known scammer (AKA RedSquid, RedPanther, Bluesparks, Businesscity) etc. All he posts here are imaginary businesses. Put your money in there and see him vanish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by alpharoyalty: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria money is useless.
I repeat, Nigeria money is useless
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by MufasaLion: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
benydy:
the one I did my and I hubby's stoke the money embarassedthe one I did my and I hubby's stole the money.
[/s]

Local man can't seem to understand your English

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by MufasaLion: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Are the MODS high on weed or something? What's with resurrecting old and dead threads? There are lots of important threads to be brought to the front page, but no, they won't. What a bunch of inactive and unproductive moderators! angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Ajibel(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
I use Piggyvest, and here is my Jan 2021-Present savings grin

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by MummyD2020(f): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Angelawhite:
My sister is my best piggy bank. I saved N550k in 7 months with her grin
I'm impressed. Do u mind sharing?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by brown3: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
kateskitty:
This is not a nice practice at all because as you are putting that money in there, it is losing value every day.
At least the OP should try to have a mutual fund investments account with interest rates better than a savings account
Or it would also be good if it was dollars he would buy and put in there Think about it
please how does mutual fund investments works?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by dododawa1: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
lie Muhammad, in this buhari regime
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by tot(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
kateskitty:
This is not a nice practice at all because as you are putting that money in there, it is losing value every day.
At least the OP should try to have a mutual fund investments account with interest rates better than a savings account
Or it would also be good if it was dollars he would buy and put in there Think about it

It is wrong to say it's not a nice practice.
The money put into mutual funds or used to buy dollars, is it not by saving a person builds up that base? Besides, there is also saving an emergency fund that is separate from investment.
OP should be commended for this step, as it's the first step to bigger things.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by toprealman: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Morning My Good People of Nairaland. I saw a post sometimes in May this year from one GRAMMARJAMES on how he began saving from January. And I was motivated to do same. (attached is the link).

https://www.nairaland.com/5871337/check-out-what-saved-piggybank

I began saving also from that month and I decided to break open my "MorteinBank". I was so so shocked on what Ive saved from May 2020 to yesterday. Savings is good o, no matter how little you earn, just try and save something.
...and see me o, Na Barb I dey barb for one local koro like that.

I was able to save 95,000. Attached is the pishuur after the cut "as Una dey talk
Christmas don set be dat,
OP, next time please read the instructions on that pack before "reusing".
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Angelacruz:
Is dere any interest in fixed deposit again??if i deposit 100k for six months,wat will be my interest??tanks

Visit a bank ask for information on fixed deposits.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Theboy21: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
My greatest mistake is saving like OP did last year, i used 458 naira to buy Bit-coin from Luno in January 2020 for a trial & left it there only for me to discover that my 458 naira is worth 5,700k+ today...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
jclassiq:

There are many

Go to the investment section. You will see threads on this with companies and detailed information

I'll be more than glad that you invested in your financial growth against the future. I will be happier if I saw your thread hit front phase that you did it and succeeded at it this time next year

Good luck
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by edoairways: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
kateskitty:
Which yeyetic interest banker?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by seangy4konji: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Motivational speaker......drop the businesses here....Lets all learn
BlueSparks:

You Started well. Your finishing is bad

By saying Christmas Don set, it means you want to squander.

Let me advice you

Put the money in a fixed deposit for six months where you can't withdraw. Start another set. When it reaches 105k withdraw and add to the 95k. That makes it 200k.

Invest it in a year long business that you can make 200/300k. This means you'll have 400/500k. Then scale up your business activities

Don't be a waster please. Be investment-minded?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mewhizzp:
Hmm Thread was created December 2020, Hit front page March 2021.
that means say God go remember us all.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by aysnoopy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who will teach cryptocurrency stuff.
I mean how to make my money grow
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
seangy4konji:
Motivational speaker......drop the businesses here....Lets all learn

When I said he should invest someone called me a thief. When I referred him to the investment section, you call me motivational speaker.

What will you address some as if I drop business hints. Ritualistic, fraudster, dupe, e-scanmer

I take God veg you, free me
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by aysnoopy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Na crypto wallet win am now OP. If you doubt ask bitcoin owners.

But I commend your effort for this, practice makes perfect. Now you need to upgrade to the real "piggy bank" of our time - a crypto wallet for saving Tron, Ripple, Etherum etc.

If you know you know click like

Please, will you teach me about cryptocurrency?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by kevoh(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stop saving in Mortein containers. It's unhealthy! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.