Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” (29695 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by damilton(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
More like a nurse wishing to become the CMD of a medical establishment.

If then dey count fish, crayfish still want join? Wake up from sleep already. #Dreamer grin

What you don't understand is that nurses are consultant in better countries and they (nurses) do reach the peak of their career. And you can't compare it with this insensitive country that only thinks doctors must always be at the top of affairs and that is why the health system in the nation is far behind.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Aguogba(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is how lucifer smashes people's destiny..

In Future when you really wanna attain a height! The internet ward people will flash your words on you and you will begin to Stammer and look for the opposition or innocent Villagers to Blame.
He simply means I am not interested in being Nigerian president. Dude is sincere with what he wants. If only Buhari was this sincere with ZoneB's
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Rok01: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
And you call yourself the future leader of tomorrow. Am very sure people will prefer this present administration than yours.

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by GodWrites: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
ennyhola:
The headline is misleading
1)Weed legalization: He said since weed is making alot of money in the blackmarket, that is good for Nigeria to embrace the business part of cannabis like other countries.
Imagine legalizing and regulating weed? The government will generate Billions.
Are people not smoking it lowkey daily?

2)Embezzlement: He said “I won’t lie that I won’t embezzle, i will embezzle but i will do something great as a president”
You all are hypocrites if you think otherwise, which of these presidents don’t embezzle? They embezzle and still rub it on people’s faces!

The masses always swayed with the media, and the media is out to sell a better story. The media wants to present a story in the most gruesome manner, while the masses are ever ready to swallow them hook and sinker without questions asked.

Careers have been ruined due to this, and only a few like you ask questions. Zlatan needs to be tutored on how to make public statements before he murders his career.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by greenskittles: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Who go even VOTE am in? undecided
People said worse about Trump and he's president today with a lot of supporters. Don't underestimate the power of stupid.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Seyzcham91(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
And Thats Why your aspiration will never come True! future impossible tense!
wale377:
I’ll legalize weed and embezzle money if I become the president of Nigeria- Zlatan ibile

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zqywENlsI

With the interview with BBC pidgin, Zlatan ibile has revealed that he would legalize weed and also embezzle funds if he becomes the president of Nigeria
he also said since that’s what our president and governor are doing, he will do the same.

He also said he will fix the country but he will embezzle
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Jaxxcode: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mad!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by DonroxyII: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

In Future when you really wanna attain a height! The internet ward people will flash your words on you and you will begin to Stammer and look for the opposition or innocent Villagers to Blame.
That's the spirit of Weed ... Fish brain ... Now later, e wan become senator and this video disqualified him ... he will cause his village people !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Adakintroy: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Even as him talk am e don high.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Raydos: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Another senseless black man has spoken!!

70% of black people think this way, This explains why we don't have any Successful black nation!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by AlphaMajestic: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
School na scam crew
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Gabbriell: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Slawomir come and carry your brother grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by delishpot: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Others have been doing it (minus weed legalization part) and the sky did not fall. Enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Allwell96: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
He's talking under the influence of weed obviously.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by dapsoneh: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

do you think this one has a destiny? Weed has taken his destiny away
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by johnhood(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is good you used the word if because we have been using the word but things still remain as they are. So keep up if-ing.
johnhood:
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by MusiciansHubNG(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
May this not stand against you in future..
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Ekpekaycee: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
All I will say is that the internet never forgets.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by log10base(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
The youths could be worse, let's stick with the old folks
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by KingDash: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
TemmyT002:
Sighs. Another mumu youth
I tell you, very useless thing.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by ibawon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
You legitimately just ruined your political career
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by mankan2k7(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
More like a nurse wishing to become the CMD of a medical establishment.

If then dey count fish, crayfish still want join? Wake up from sleep already. #Dreamer grin

Why can't a nurse be CMD of a medical center. The surgeon general in US is a nurse. A lot of things is wrong with this country.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by emmyrate1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
ennyhola:
The headline is misleading
1)Weed legalization: He said since weed is making alot of money in the blackmarket, that is good for Nigeria to embrace the business part of cannabis like other countries.
Imagine legalizing and regulating weed? The government will generate Billions.
Are people not smoking it lowkey daily?

2)Embezzlement: He said “I won’t lie that I won’t embezzle, i will embezzle but i will do something great as a president”
You all are hypocrites if you think otherwise, which of these presidents don’t embezzle? They embezzle and still rub it on people’s faces!
then what is the difference between what we read and what you are trying to make us believe.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Draggun(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Omo Iya, you have my vote already.

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by kingPhidel(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Internet dose'nt forget karma
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Lucyfa10: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
I been want put for the presidential position but you don shit for church...see mumu
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by scholes23(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thank God he said if instead of when
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by icankel: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
...and one Nairaland ZoneB will be ur Minister of Information to cook and cover up ur lies..lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Jalo60(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
the one that watched the video,is the stupid one not Zlatan
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by aristocratic5(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na Igbo ooooooo
Na I'm make akim go gaga
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Naijaarchive(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
See manifesto from supposed leaders of tomorrow... I do tell people... Nigeria is on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by pamcode(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
This what high smoking of weed and the influence of Naira Marley causes to the mind. Imagine rubbish this one spill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.