Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense (70544 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
I wonder what Ned do for a living.I have never seen him in an office working and they say he is a billionaire lawyer in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Lordsylva: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
You're literally just selling yourself out to the highest bidder.��

Hi, everyone. I'm new here, show some love.�
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by shaw2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
There is high rise of lazy Nigerian girls.
Gold diggers.
What happened to building your own career abi NOI get two heads?
That's y I'm happy with my paid baby mama's. Everything professional no string attached
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by AsawanaDgreat: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
So your mumu never do This girl?
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Pelxmiye(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
larryking540:

be careful what you spill out brother, nigeria are not the only ones on this forum ,there are some good hearted nigeria ,so don't ruin their future for them pls ,
if your hands are dirty pls keep it to yourself and don't generalize the whole nigeria as a country as bad people

Well...leave that decision to the ones who choose to believe everything at face value and keep your good advice also to yourself, my hands are not dirty, let those whose hands are make what they will out of my statement
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by mt77: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
In other words , you have gone commercial going by your write up. I would rather suggest that you need Jesus in your life now more than ever before. Remember the good book says " there is a way that seeemeth right unto man , but the end leads to death." Repent and make Jesus the Lord of your life. HE will beautify it for you.Shalom!
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by friday2011(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sister! Be careful with what you Desire!

Intensive Funding without care or regard could land you in an Intensive Care unit where the Funds you have will become useless because the Funds cannot buy life..

Many Have Gone!!

I will rather you Go for an Intensive Relationship with JESUS whereby He will guide you and settle you in other aspects of life..

Chaiii.... Oga @Righteousness89 no go kill me with laff, i hope princess dey nairaland to see this factual and epic reply from our darling G. O.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by larryking540: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Well...leave that decision to the ones who choose to believe everything at face value and keep your good advice also to yourself, my hands are not dirty, let those whose hands are make what they will out of my statement
and be careful with your ultrance ,if you haven't face any form of discrimination Bec of not just been black but been a ñigeria ,then you will be careful of words you spill out on social media
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Essence20(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
And even now you still don't have sense.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Kiddllc: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Intensive funding... na wah shocked
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by BabbanBura(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
larryking540:

I swear ,I have a lady who claim she loves me but me am not sure of the love even though we have been to hotel to hang out several times ,it's just a complicated word right now ,even though I love her ,but I doubt the love she has for me if it's for my pocket or my heart ,man has been tru a lot to have a lady waste his time

Yeah right, you need to watch her during ya low moments and also figure out if she care about you being prudent and future conscious or all she is after is flexing the moments with no regards to future at all.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by 2016easy2017: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
The lady advertising the leftover to Ned
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by BabbanBura(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Superjazz:

ogbeni dey there dey speak grammar nor go huzzle find money wen u nor get doe one alhaji go carry your wan right b4 ur naked eyes grin

Noted Bro. Take thesame advise, I believe, of the two of us, you need it the most!
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by larryking540: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

Yeah right, you need to watch her during ya low moments and also figure out if she care about you being prudent and future conscious or all she is after is flexing the moments with no regards to future at all.
yeah definitely man ,am still watching ?
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by BabbanBura(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

Actually, women's "love" is for sale. It's termed hypergamy.

I believe you bro; it is either for the money or for the virtues in the man that appeals for a great future comforts or for short lasting fame that graces the present moments.

I believe over 90% is for the money though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by BabbanBura(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
larryking540:

yeah definitely man ,am still watching ?

Great! We shall be okay las las
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Pelxmiye(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
larryking540:

and be careful with your ultrance ,if you haven't face any form of discrimination Bec of not just been black but been a ñigeria ,then you will be careful of words you spill out on social media

Keep your advice to yourself once again, pick whatever elements of my statement that relates to you and leave the rest
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by 99thEnemy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

Many of these hoes make it so difficult for us to believe a woman's love is not for sale as lots here are advocating so hard for us to accept!!
Who breeds these Zzor type of women? grin grin grin
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by BabbanBura(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
99thEnemy:

Who breeds these Zzor type of women? grin grin grin

Like beget likes

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Hezzoe: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sister! Be careful with what you Desire!

Intensive Funding without care or regard could land you in an Intensive Care unit where the Funds you have will become useless because the Funds cannot buy life..

Many Have Gone!!

I will rather you Go for an Intensive Relationship with JESUS whereby He will guide you and settle you in other aspects of life..

intensive words from an intensive man, I hail thee
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Ogaonos: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
khingTony:
Who breeds these lazy lots that are everywhere nowadays

She's no longer dating for love but Intensive funding

How about she hustle and fund herself so that She'll not be indebted to anyone

The number or lazy females Nationwide is increasing and this current wave is disturbing.

Peace smiley
thank God there is same sex marriage.let ladies feel the pain we men pass thru with ladies like these.in future when LGBT community don strong. I want see how they go cope with these privileges mentality ladies

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by zudozz: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
this one go still be person mama someday..

Buh I no too blame her becos due to poverty n lack of development na money be love in this part of d world.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by achimendy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Even now she still don't have sense. olosho personified.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by chaloskyx: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
AND YOU STILL DONT HAVE SENSE FOR POSTING THIS. NO SENSIBLE MAN WOULD SEE THIS AND WANT TO WIFE YOU AS WE NOW KNOW IF YOU FALL IN LOVE ITS ACTUALLY THE MONEY YOU FELL FOR NOT THE MAN...........#AWON TEAM GOLD DIGGERS #TEAM USE ANOTHER MANS SWEAT TO ESCAPE POVERTY
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by kareemkamil(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Shameless girl, do u Kno source of his money
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Coinbased: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Whorestalk
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by linearity: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Which one be self investment/intensive funding?

She is still misfiring and should understand that, not every rich man out there understand all these grammar.

She should replace the so-called self investment/intensive funding to something like...”I am now an Ashawo”, this way local-man will understand.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Godsonkemz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
But now nko?
She's old. Ned wanted her when she was as young as Regina Daniels.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by juman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
As a lady to get social media attention just associate Ned Nwoko with your name.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by richie240: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yankee101:
Prostituiton has been elevated to normal

[b]From the Kardashians, Cardi B, Big brother any country to universities

It's very unfortunate. And women wonder why successful men refuse to marry. Cos we don see am all. Once you hit money the hardest girl to fvck will fvkc you stat. When I saw I could fvck the biggest celebrity names in naija of my money complete,, i just lose hope. O dikwa sad.

But I still know few unbended knees dey. But them scarce pass diamonds
True, she nor (still) get sense, but can one really blame her when prostitution is being celebrated left and right?

Look at d one on d recently concluded bbn who did all d 'do-ables' from sex, to Mouth Action etc on live TV, she is smiling to d bank with go fund me of close to $100k (that's around 50million naira) plus endorsements here and there. So what message us dt sending to d ones who are still keeping their chastity?

Its telling them that prostitution (aka runz) pays!

picklighthouse:

Someone should tell her she doesn't still have sense.
....and may prolly never will!
Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Asadujames202(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
juininho:

To what end bro? Without a lot of money you can still bed your fair share of women. Nobody can Bleep all the women in the world that's just the truth

Talk about class

Pus**sy get class

Fat pocket= quality girls

Empty pocket= average girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.