Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties (34975 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by TheRedpillguy: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Well that's not a threat. A Feminist with a case in court is the real threat.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by wman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nkan Nbe.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oga women are both sweet and bitter. Just be smart and play the game

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Matter
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Alexaonfleek: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
jagaban002:
[s][/s]Devil greatest weapon is women and money ,
FEAR WOMEN
I believe 80% of this write up because many wife’s have killed their husband because of properties .
God [/b]safe[b] all men from Golddgger women out there[s][/s]
What of men who have been doing unspeakable things right from time?

Safe kor,safe ni grin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fussion1000:
I knw something is burning him, that was why he posted controversial post yesterday.

Marry a good woman you say no. When you marry bad wife you will now take ur own self inflicted situation to generalize womenfolk .

When a man marries a bad wife, he’ll turn into a philosopher. Now it adds up. He seemed to love his wife though, at least from social media posts and all. She no try.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Kelvinhunta: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Probably his account was hacked
YoonSung66:
Could this be real?
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by johnhood(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Like if you did not read the whole story.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by crazycrypto710: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Inside life... Orisirisi kilon sele grin Mafo!
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by GodWrites: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
If he's scared that his wife will kill him and take his properties in a deceptive way, he should make a Will stating how his estates are to be shared when dead.

He can decide to not give his wife or any of her family member a dime. By so doing, whatever they are planning is neutralized cause it benefits them no more.

This is what happens when you marry a gold digger. The law can save you!

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by ablejesus26(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Home unit is being Terribly attacked!

We Pray for all Homes out there that are facing Challenges of anykind!
We Declare Restoration of the First Love.
We Declare Peace and Righteousness in the Homes.
We Declare Judgement on any Jezebel or man who is an agent of Home destabilization.

For those out there in line for Marriage, Pls don't rush in under any kind of Pressure.
Seek God's Face for His Choice for you. This is very Important!
GOD Speaks
GOD Leads!
GOD Reveals!!

The World is a Mystery that is filled with Mysteries!
If you do not want to be a Casualty of Victim of these Mysteries you must Depend on God and Wait until you Hear HIM

Daddy G O i notice your likes have reduced of recent

wat could be the cause

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Awoo88: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
This guy no get sense!!! No single sense at all
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Reference(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
What is our business. When we tell folks that the biggest decisions in life are best taken by God, folks often say it doesn't matter. So they gamble with their lives.

You are lucky. Many others are not. Those who put their trust in God for the right decision have never failed, ever.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by knowhowk: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Don't yield to the threat of a lady that it's a must you should take her to Registry if u must marry her , Marriage is loosing substance .

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by lastempero: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kondomatic:
I sincerely miss the time when family problems stayed within the family and certain things remained in people's heads.

These celebs should learn to handle their shits without disturbing our space, we have our own problems and we don't bug them with it

Atleast now if what he wrote is true then the inlaws will be more cautious, that's the reason.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Superjazz: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
The Heart is Deceitful and desperately wicked, who can search the Heart??
"only fake wiveswould love it when u die,when u dey alive and rich Dem go dey want make u die"
Duncan might ft wizkid

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Premium tears crew right now cheesy

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by solonubinho(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

What of men who have been doing unspeakable things right from time?

Safe kor,safe ni grin

Right from time? Which other "right from time" can exist before the one Eve did at the garden of Eden?

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Alexaonfleek: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
solonubinho:

[s][/s]Right from time? Which other "right from time" can exist before the one Eve did at the garden of Eden?[s][/s]
All eve did was to eat an apple.
Who commited the first murder again?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Bennysam: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kondomatic:
I sincerely miss the time when family problems stayed within the family and certain things remained in people's heads.

These celebs should learn to handle their shits without disturbing our space, we have our own problems and we don't bug them with it
Shut up my friend nobody forced you to read this or comment or it idiot

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by peacettw: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
We4all:
Kilode? I don't know which I find more nauseating; the grammar or the content. Pls, if you had a distinction in NECO and F9 in WAEC, then kindly read and interpret for me. I tried, but it gave me a headache.

This... Read the first few lines and thought to myself.."I can't go through this sh**".

Good to know that I am in good company.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by solonubinho(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
All eve did was to eat an apple.
Who commited the first murder again?

An apple that Almighty God the creator of heaven and the earth asked them not to even touch. Now it was that very act that brought sin and suffering into the world.

Cain's murderous act is the direct causal effect of the disobedience of Eve. Therefore Eve's act is not only the cause but the originator of Cain's act. Therefore, her act is greater than Cain's act for if her act had not existed, neither would Cain's have. Do you understand?

P.S just in case you don't know, the apple eating is a metaphor for something else. Most important was that not only did she negotiate with the devil, blatantly disobeyed God almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by slowice(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everytime they will rush to social media to wash their shit... Na wa for this sm generation
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Gerrard59(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
In marital issues, it's important to hear from both sides. We've read Duncan's part, we await the estranged wife's part. kiss
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by AsawanaDgreat: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Too bad women are unpredictable
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Onepeople: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dalil8:
Not surprised especially if she's igbo.
And Duncan is EWEDU ? When u see some comment, immediately u will notice that a stupid man has posted another gibberish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Sterope(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rants of a lunatic undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Sterope(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Social media say he has always been abusive towards her before and during marriage.
pocohantas:

When a man marries a bad wife, he’ll turn into a philosopher. Now it adds up. He seemed to love his wife though, at least from social media posts and all. She no try.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by menaxe: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
In this life, no smoke without fire. So after all the allegation of beating his wife some years back. the truth is finally out.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by otokx(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Let me bathe first before reading this opriko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo / Chuks D General Photoshop Himself Into Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon's Photo / Chita Agwu Johnson Robbed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.