Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

Help With Multi TV Installation Quotation - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help With Multi TV Installation Quotation (244 Views)

Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others / Multi TV & MyTV Positions UPDATES (2020) / Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Multi TV Installation Quotation by Depressed101: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Hello guys. Good morning.

I am inter connecting 24 tvs to 2 dstv decoders in different rooms not too far from each others. The farthers room from the decoder will be like 10metres.

The installation guy just gave me the quote below.
I just want to confirm from experienced experts if I'm not coughing too much for this project.
. What price is not right here?
What is the difference between televise booster (never heard of it) and alcad booster?
And the labor fee of 40,000 is it not too high? For a job that can be completed one day?
Note I am buying all materials from his shop.
Location is Abuja
Thanks to your contributions

Re: Help With Multi TV Installation Quotation by Depressed101: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Please help gurus
Re: Help With Multi TV Installation Quotation by WaytoGo: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
That's way too high for a charge if you are buying all the material. Kilode!!? shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Selling Even Without A Store / Movie:eto Kanna (equal Right) - Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 / Rechargeable Battery Case For Samsung S8 & Iphone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.