Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him (35672 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
The young man sounds damaged for real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
My intro-tech teacher, that woman is naturally wicked and she prays at every slight chance without makeups, lemme not mention her church. Some people will just hate another person for no reason.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Skmoda360(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung66:
Lolz, the same way e dey hungry me to arrange boys to locate and beat my Yoruba teacher back then. Haaaa the man suffer me, I don't understand why it's so easy for some people to hate for no reason
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
GodWrites:
Nigerian teachers and lecturers have been feeling like God's since 1960. That's why I love some women. Flog or talk to their kid anyhow, they will find you come school and ask you why.

I'm that kind of woman. I did it for my niece. The length I'd go for my own daughter is better imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by IMAliyu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jimmyson:
No teacher hate you nor have pleasure in flogging you. You're not the only student in the school. I believe you indulged in deviancy and all sort of social vices during your high school days. The teacher in question cares about you and want the best for you. Hence, he is always flogging/punishing u. You misunderstood him.
That means you've never been his position.

There are teachers whom after you grow up and look back at your memories, you can understand that they did what they did to with the best of intentions, and there are those who were just pure sadists and there exists no logic for their actions beyond them feeding their egos and relishing in sadistic pleasure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Karleb:
I wish to beat up my project supervisor too.
it will end in tears my broda, nor think am!

dem go jez withdraw ya degree wherever u don reach 4 life!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by MegaStarr(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
I wish I can hate my Physical Education teacher and Biology teacher, but it's not in my nature to hate. My then PE teacher asked me to lie down straight with my back at the school field and stare at the sun for an hour. My Biology teacher asked me to fill a water tank (of about 500 litres) with a bucket. If I contract any friend to help me, I will start all over.
I will never forget!

Were you in UCISS?
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by giftedben: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
I dont feel love or had any love for any of my teachers.

They don't understand that a lot of kids are facing family challenges.

All my teachers were just bullies whom enjoy humiliating less privilege children.

There was a day I came very late to school and one of my teachers called me an NFA (No future ambition) in front of the class. Sometimes I received stroke of canes for coming late and not buying text books. Non of them cared to find out why I was not meeting up with my basic needs.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by IMAliyu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
DirtyGold:
I don't know why some teachers think they are gods - as if they invented the knowledge they are imparting.

I can read the pain from the write up and I can only recommend psychotherapy because issues like these need to be addressed.

What's tha business?
Is therapy even a thing in this country?
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by cole19(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
You go wait make I test?
lindareep:
Regardless, Forgiveness is for the strong...you're only doing yourself a favour,
when you forgive, you have a clear and peace of mind...if you don't, you add up more problems....

Business
Meanwhile, keep your "GBOLA" hard without loss of sensation in the upper room kiss
5k only for today
Note: I deliver only within Lagos and Payment on delivery is allowed.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
pocohantas:
When I taught, even science students offered Commerce.

Some teachers are just so aggressive. Students are a handful, but when they warm up to you, it makes your work 80% easier.

No jokes. The guys in Science class especially started offering Commerce. They took tests, but didn’t take exams. I had days I flogged them, most times I gave them silent treatment.
So pocohantas, u be teacher? See as u looksexy for that pic. I go begin upload my pic also oh!
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by IMAliyu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Splitmind:

Rrrrrrubish!

Some teachers are pure sadists, one would take pleasure in beating children for reasons such as "walking funny, whistling, shoe lace is untied or just sitting about minding your business".

Better bin that misplaced idea of love, most just beat to vent their anger and frustration, they never care about fixing the real issue.
I still remember one teacher from my primary school that slapped me, not because I did anything wrong, but because my seat was in front of the class and he wanted to make a point on how he is going to punish anyone that didn't follow his instructions and used me as an example because I was the closest to him.

And I confirmed that some teachers are infact sadists in my junior secondary school, when a teacher was giving the whole class 5 lashes of cane and when the man came to me I intentionally didn't display any form of discomfort from the cane, because of this, he gave me 4 extra strokes on top the 5, I still didn't show any sign that I was in pain or discomfort before he just sighed and moved to the next person. What the man wanted was the satisfaction of seeing someone in pain which I didn't give him, warranting the 4 extra strokes.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by dammyz101(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
I feel ur pain my frnd, some of these so teacher wil not pass psychological screaning to be teacher anywhere in the world. The part wey pain me pass na dat slap. That thing no fit happen for warri or ph. I swear dem for tear him head.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lolz such is Nigerian school life..

Back then in my primary school the discipline master knows how to flog ehh,

one day we learnt that he was sick and he later died , imagine almost all the school students were celebrating his death oo, God forgive me cos I too was happy for his death but after I grew up i realised that I was just childish about it.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by boscho(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
You must be very gentle oooh although I was gentle too, but I can't take such punishment from any teacher, I will rather go home and report to my parents or even the principal. Anything can happen to your eye even in d future coz of that experience

UdyOgwoUde:
I wish I can hate my Physical Education teacher and Biology teacher, but it's not in my nature to hate. My then PE teacher asked me to lie down straight with my back at the school field and stare at the sun for an hour. My Biology teacher asked me to fill a water tank (of about 500 litres) with a bucket. If I contract any friend to help me, I will start all over.
I will never forget!
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Princessogaraya(f): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
GodWrites:
Nigerian teachers and lecturers have been feeling like God's since 1960. That's why I love some women. Flog or talk to their kid anyhow, they will find you come school and ask you why.

That's my mom,she no dey waste to warn any teacher that maltreat student anyhow
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
well, its not easy as a teacher coordinating a class full of nut cases.
I beat one of dem well well 4 class dat day, till 2moro anywhere he c me 4 road, the "twale Baba" wey him dey always hype me wit is 2nd to none!
grin

but back then, d highest punishment I give an unruly and problematic child is to tell him/her to kneel down in a comfy area, I only flog after I have threatened, gave several warnings and d child refuse to correct his or herself.

BTW, y'all hatin and plannin revenge on any teacher, y'all need Righteousness89 good words 4rm da good book right about now...

MOG, over to u

unrepentant membaz plenty hia ooh!
wink
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Trustwallet(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jimmyson:
No teacher hate you nor have pleasure in flogging you. You're not the only student in the school. I believe you indulged in deviancy and all sort of social vices during your high school days. The teacher in question cares about you and want the best for you. Hence, he is always flogging/punishing u. You misunderstood him.
I can relate to the guys story above, same thing happened to me when i was in high school, the humiliation i was subjected to, it was so bad it affected me psychologically. With the kind hatred i had for my agriculture teacher then, if given a gun i will shoot the man without having a second thought. U see all the courses student lay on some of my bad teachers in school back then, e dey work oh! Some of then now if u see what the are passing through u will pity them. I have forgiven him nd moved on.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Lambarry1: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
This na sars teacher. Lol
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by StarFire08(f): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:
Lol... so much hate here. I don't hate any of my teachers. I'd like to believe they did all they did for me to turn out good. Even if that wasn't the case, that believe gives me peace of mind. It's not easy to be a teacher. A student will hate you for punishing them but will still love their parents who used to hit them with all sorts of objects. The truth is, if you aren't someone's parent, it's extremely hard proving you're hitting/punishing them out of love and not hate.

The Kevin guy might have turn out great cause he was trying to prove a point all thanks to the teacher who challenged him as a kid. But here he is cursing the same teacher. I read through his writeup and I didn't see any proof that he was mistreated. I only saw claimes that some parents gave him (the teacher) money (it's natural for one to believe others are treated better cause the authority receives favour from them but do African parents really give teachers money to pet their kids?) and that he was probably sleeping with the matron (this was an assumption and even if it was true, his business does not count here). I also read that he (the writer) was hit for greeting in a certain way; a very normal thing in many schools. While many teachers tend to have favourites (everyone has, it's just not OK to make it obvious), it's also common for the academically poor students to believe they are being maltreated even when that's not the case.

It's understandable if he had these grudges as a kid but as an adult who has experienced life, I'm afraid such level of hatred is unhealthy even for him. His friends and family should be careful around him cause his kind can take grudges to the grave. And that makes me wonder if he really turned out great as he claimed cause a truly fulfilled and happy man wouldn't be preoccupied by such things at this point.

Just my take.
That's true.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Paulianfa(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Some teachers are devil in human form. reason why majority of the females don't get married. how I wish I can locate my former maths teacher and beat the hell out of her

u can't touch an elderly woman nah
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by olamidayo85: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
I had the same issues when i was a kid. Throughout my primary school days was nothing but a hell for me. I too will never forgive the idiot that call himself FAKEYE.
The fool has his beloved students of which he will even blame them of allowing me to overcomes them in grades.
Today, i thank God for my life. All his bullying never affected me. All the severe beatings never makes me to have depression.
But God will judge him, i wont curse him.
God will just judge him........
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by 1stNumeroUno: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
The OP pain is understandable but extending the grievance to his mates and former colleagues speaks volumes. He still need to be 'healed'. The earlier the better for him.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you dont forgive, how you expect God to forgive you?
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Adonisteve: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:
Lol... so much hate here. I don't hate any of my teachers. I'd like to believe they did all they did for me to turn out good. Even if that wasn't the case, that believe gives me peace of mind. It's not easy to be a teacher. A student will hate you for punishing them but will still love their parents who used to hit them with all sorts of objects. The truth is, if you aren't someone's parent, it's extremely hard proving you're hitting/punishing them out of love and not hate.

The Kevin guy might have turn out great cause he was trying to prove a point all thanks to the teacher who challenged him as a kid. But here he is cursing the same teacher. I read through his writeup and I didn't see any proof that he was mistreated. I only saw claimes that some parents gave him (the teacher) money (it's natural for one to believe others are treated better cause the authority receives favour from them but do African parents really give teachers money to pet their kids?) and that he was probably sleeping with the matron (this was an assumption and even if it was true, his business does not count here). I also read that he (the writer) was hit for greeting in a certain way; a very normal thing in many schools. While many teachers tend to have favourites (everyone has, it's just not OK to make it obvious), it's also common for the academically poor students to believe they are being maltreated even when that's not the case.

It's understandable if he had these grudges as a kid but as an adult who has experienced life, I'm afraid such level of hatred is unhealthy even for him. His friends and family should be careful around him cause his kind can take grudges to the grave. And that makes me wonder if he really turned out great as he claimed cause a truly fulfilled and happy man wouldn't be preoccupied by such things at this point.

Just my take.
this write-up shows you're an elder here or a young person with some life experience. You'd make a good judge. I remember in my pry. school days, my father's sister(same mum and dad as my dad) was my class teacher, no other teacher ever beat me for once throughout my time there, let alone all the time. But that my aunty, after thorough beating, there would come some punishment. She was so wicked, although I was very stubborn too grin. Make I no use long stick kill snake, of all my papa sibling, na she I close to pass now. As we dey move reach month end, I go don dey reason her say 'aunty, no forget me when salary enter o'. In fact, she spent on me during lockdown, even bought me cloth unto say I still dey uni dey take style collect money for papa hand at my age, no be ma fault, na condition make crayfish bend grin. I met few 'panel beater' teachers at sec school too, but wont hate any of them for at least I know they beat me 'cause I did wrong. On the other hand, we can't deny the fact that some teachers are devil's incarnates.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by temitope23(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2020
YoonSung66:
Lolz, the same way e dey hungry me to arrange boys to locate and beat my Yoruba teacher back then. Haaaa the man suffer me, I don't understand why it's so easy for some people to hate for no reason

Is your Yoruba teacher Mr.Abiodun?
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Kayharry(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Leadership is misused in Nigeria/Africa
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by themanderon: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Eyaa Pele. Anyways I harbour no ill feelings for any of my teachers both primary, secondary and even in the university. All their floggings and discipline was for the best sha.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Kwara1stson: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Mr Ben Olabode, I remember him so well
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by etrange: 2:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Adonisteve:
this write-up shows you're an elder here or a young person with some life experience. You'd make a good judge. I remember in my pry. school days, my father's sister(same mum and dad as my dad) was my class teacher, no other teacher ever beat me for once throughout my time there, let alone all the time. But that my aunty, after thorough beating, there would come some punishment. She was so wicked, although I was very stubborn too grin. Make I no use long stick kill snake, of all my papa sibling, na she I close to pass now. As we dey move reach month end, I go don dey reason her say 'aunty, no forget me when salary enter o'. In fact, she spent on me during lockdown, even bought me cloth unto say I still dey uni dey take style collect money for papa hand at my age, no be ma fault, na condition make crayfish bend grin. I met few 'panel beater' teachers at sec school too, but wont hate any of them for at least I know they beat me 'cause I did wrong. On the other hand, we can't deny the fact that some teachers are devil's incarnates.

Lol @panel beater.

Glad you were able to protect your peace of mind by letting go negative thoughts about the past. As for the condition of the crayfish, these are just the days of your little beginnings. Cherish them and never forget them cause you'll use them to motivate others in future.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Sensiblerealist: 3:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Might be Iganmode

xperiencelove:
That was how Mrs. Bello and Mr. Garba flogged me mercilessly on the assembly ground in 2003 when I was in SS2 because I didn't know al-fatiha word-for-word. They continue beating me more as I was pleading that I am a Christian, son of a pastor and I never attend any Islamic class or lecture.
Some teachers that were Christians were just looking at them because they don't want to cause religion conflict within the school.
This happened in a government public school at Ota, Ogun state
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Burgerlomo: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Splitmind:
We had one like this back in primary school, would always beat us for no reason. One day some parents got fed up and rearranged the guy's face. grin

Bad ass no nonsense parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Federal Poly Nekede Putme Out: Cutoff 160: Exam Date Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.