Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. (4734 Views)

Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. / My Dear South Western Brothers, Come On! / No End Sars Protest In South East A Sign We Have No Hope In Nigeria Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

Not only Biafran Nations League but Biafran premier League and World Cup.
How you people make up these names and believe them baffles me
Keep living in denial even when it's smacking you in the face.

https://www.akelicious.net/nnamdi-kanu-places-100-million-naira-bounty-dead-or-alive-on-nyesom-wike/

Watch the video for yourself and stop denying the obvious.

What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Bkayyy: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:
Keep living in denial even when it's smacking you in the face.

https://www.akelicious.net/nnamdi-kanu-places-100-million-naira-bounty-dead-or-alive-on-nyesom-wike/

Watch the video for yourself and stop denying the obvious.

What a shame.
You are talking about SE here not MNK remember?
If you want argument with ipob, go to Twitter there are lots of them there waiting for you.
Now how does the welfare of SE concern and benefits you?
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

You are talking about SE here not MNK remember?
If you want argument with ipob, go to Twitter there are lots of them there waiting for you.
Now how does the welfare of SE concern and benefits you?

The request was...

Shayetet13:

Post a link where the leader of IPOB urged supporters to kill a sitting governor. Heartless propagandists like you! I don't understand how a human like you can be so full of evil and wickedness as to lie against a fellow man
I have a very short attention span for inanity.

Knock yourself out.

Bye.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by 9japride(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
I didn't even bother reading the post by the OP, someone who hates the Igbo nation and found a means(ipob) to support his hatred towards the east. Why can't you advice your northern region that is dragging the whole country behind. Government keep spending meaningless resources in fighting insurgency. The great Igbo nation will carry out their daily activities peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Bkayyy: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:

The request was...
I have a very short attention span for inanity.
Knock yourself out.
Bye.
And you thought you made sense
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:
This right here captures exactly what I'm talking about!!

Thanks for this post.

Time will tell. cool
You are a known igbo hater who has not written half as the article u have against ipob that has killed zero people for the fulani bandits that kill ur people ,rape your mother's abd rename your village

Yet u want to be taken seriously ? Oh please

Frome benue down to abia
From edo down to arochukwu the igbo Nation know who we are

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

You are a known igbo hater who has not written half as the article u have against ipob that has killed zero people for the fulani bandits that kill ur people ,rape your mother's abd rename your village

Yet u want to be taken seriously ? Oh please

Frome benue down to abia
From edo down to arochukwu the igbo Nation know who we are
I haven't disagreed with you. You are 1000% right.

You seem to be arguing with yourself, because I'm certainly not disputing ANYTHING you've said.

Read again, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

Bye. cool
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by gidgiddy: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Whoever us writing this is laughable. Check this out:

OPC: Was an armed group that terrorised and killed people in the South West in the late 90's and early 2000's. Government negotiated with them and its leader, Gani Adams is now the highest title holder in Yoruba land.

killer herdsmen: A ruthless AK47 wielding group that kills thousands of Nigerians every year, burns down several communities, rapes women and destroys millions in farm products. Government consults with its parent body, Minyetti Allah, and has offered the herdsmen Ruga settlement

Boko haram: They began an armed struggle with the Nigerian government after its leader, Yusuf Mohamed, and some of its members were arrested and extra-judicially murdered by the Nigerian authorities. They have waged a 10 year campaign of war and terror on Nigeria. Just a few days ago, they beheaded 44 farmers. Government has negotiated with them, payed them millions in ransom and when their members are captured, they are rehabilitated and released back into society

Niger Delta militants: Are armed, killed people, kidnapped expatriates for ransome and blew up oil installations. Government negotiated with them and awarded them an amnesty programme worth billions

Now lets look at IPOB

IPOB: A group nobody has ever been seen with arms and has no verified claim of being armed. No verified claim of having killed anybody. Government has extra-judicially killed hundreds of its members, illegally detained thousands and refused to ever engage them in any discussion.

IPOB has not done 1% of what the first four groups above have done but someone started this stupid thread because an empty church was blown up in a yet to be proven case

I laugh in Greek.

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Csami(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol. A known SE hater now advising igbos. He won't go and advice his useless governor and kinsmen. A fool at 40!

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by slivertongue: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:
You are living in denial.

When shit hits the fan, remember I told you so.

You are always on their matter , leave them with their headache.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by mightyhazel: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
A sinister thread by an evil poster.. An igbo hater par excellence with a badly disguised
posturing on matters..

More than nuff said..

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Kapeter(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:

I know hundreds will come for my head, as usual, for DARING to raise a voice against this group. They'd tell me to rather write about Benue, herdsman, this and that. They will curse and insult me. To such persons, you will get no response from me. I am used to all that MO of yours already.

But I'd take consolation to the fact I SPOKE UP when I should. Hopefully, we don't ever cross that security threshold I mentioned. Amen.

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Wetin be your own self? I just tire for some of you here. Mtcheeew.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by wingmanIII: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Complete trash!
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by ZZ22: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

That church own made Wike to look like a fool. He should have planted the bomb in a mosque or government house. That would have been more convincing
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Anago55: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:
ipob no go kill this guy

when herdsmen dey massacre men for your home state and keep raping your women

omenka your attention and advice is needed on how they keep murdering men and raping your women in Benue

leave ipob alone

don't quote me I'm from oyo state

lol
. Omenka is not from Benue state. omenka is a yoruba man

I can bet with my wife and entire households
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:
Keep shouting and living in denial. The chickens might soon come home to roost.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/07/rivers-killings-biafra-group-attacks-nnamdi-kanu-for-demanding-gov-wikes-capture/

By the way, I will not respond to insults and gutter language.

Bye.

Very funny that you brought a news of a non existent group's reaction to a statement, but have no link to the said statement... Shame
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by madmohamed(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:

I know hundreds will come for my head, as usual, for DARING to raise a voice against this group. They'd tell me to rather write about Benue, herdsman, this and that. They will curse and insult me. To such persons, you will get no response from me. I am used to all that MO of yours already.

But I'd take consolation to the fact I SPOKE UP when I should. Hopefully, we don't ever cross that security threshold I mentioned. Amen.

when same one start to love nndi Igbo. Numbers one Igbo hater morn your self not igbo
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Just as predicted, everything I said here are coming to pass, with reports of attacks by this group on security personnel in Ebonyi and Imo state.

As expected, excuses are flying all over the place by their stooges, trying to exonerate the group, which now prefers to be called ESN.

Well, if the Easterners choose to sit back and make a Somalia of their region, who are we not to oblige them with our aloofness?

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I penned down this article on Dec 04, copied you both, but you preferred we discussed the colors of pants celebrities put on.

Na una sabi.

Seunmsg, can you see the events unfolding right before our eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Tumbulum: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
omenka:
Just as predicted, everything I said here are coming to pass, with reports of attacks by this group on security personnel in Ebonyi and Imo state.

As expected, excuses are flying all over the place by their stooges, trying to exonerate the group, which now prefers to be called ESN.

Well, if the Easterners choose to sit back and make a Somalia of their region, who are we not to oblige them with our aloofness?

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I penned down this article on Dec 04, copied you both, but you preferred we discussed the colors of pants celebrities put on.

Na una sabi.

you have no business with ndigbo. I know you wished they killed all Igbo Ipob people so that you and your evil generation will have pictures to post and mock the whole Igbo race.
Keep your advice to yourself and to your parents. Someone who cannot and will not amount to anything in life feels he can advice ndigbo. Keep your advice to your gworo chewing masters and to your family members.

2 Likes

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by IduNaOba: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wike go leave power for 2023
MNK has all the time to pepper him
I suspect that's the plan
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by MadamExcellency: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omenkà, what is eating you up?

What a fake identity with dubious intent.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omenka

Seems you don't know the correct spelling of 'rein'. You typed 'reign' twice.

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by ejanla077: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
omenka:

Na una sabi.

This Yoruba Muslim is pained IPOB formed formidable security network dat is dealing with the excesses of Nigerian soldiers.. Ur tears sweet die..
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by ejanla077: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
The op is Yoruba Muslim miscreants YMM with conehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by AceRoot(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Ok baby factory people

Says a man, who has Sarkin-Fulanis reigning in all his rural idylls. Rather charming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
omenka:

ESN any day anytime anywhere is better than the fulani heads men. It is better to fight for your land and sit and do nothing like people in the northern part of Nigeria or ilorin
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by warripekin(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oh please come off it, you can not cry more than the bereaved besides Nigeria is almost lying comatose and a nearly failed state. Whatever you see happening in the South East today was the handiwork of the present Nigerian government like the governor of Benue State said, what did IPOB do before the federal government killed hundreds of them unjustifiably and then proscribed them as a terrorist body. The Fulani headsmen the fourth terrorist organisation in the world have killed, raped and pillaged men , women, resources and farmlands across Nigeria and what has the Nigerian government done to assuage the situation, nothing rather they are taking sides with them. You must agree with me that Nigeria has never been this divided since after the civil war and it doesn't look like the situation is abetting any time soon. For your information, before south-east, south- south, wil lookl like Somalia, what remains of Nigeria will surely lie desolate and worst than Somalia. You don't oppress , malign a people and you ask them to keep quiet and never react. Double standards in Nigeria must stop and nobody has a monopoly of violence, wether the Nigerian state , or the Fulani marauders. Please stop looking from your prism , it is too narrow.

omenka:

Na una sabi.

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Mightyhaiz: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:
Omenkà, what is eating you up?

The beat back of his terrorist brothers and general defeat down south is too much for his heart to bear

i would feel and act this way too if i were a terrorist/ terrorist sympathiser
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by Biafrannuke: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Funny dude. When IPOB protested peacefully, they were killed in hundreds without provocations. In fact, the army killed over 70 at Nkpor in 2016 in a single peaceful protest. people like you gloated over our plight and blamed Kanu for "sending" IPOB members to "confront" the army, and even boasted about army using them for "target practice". I guess it wasn't a problem for you then.

Now, things have changed. There is now what looks like an arm deterrence in the East. The army have even learnt they should handle it with utmost caution, else the table can quickly turn and they become the hunted. The south east governors are more careful too, not to talk of the idiot called wike. Now, you have suddenly remembered that IPOB having arms for protection is a problem. I have people who said IPOB is not serious for not having arms. ESN has drawn more support to Biafra so the frustrations of people like you make us happy.
Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by AfonjaConehead: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
An abominable human being....

Shove your bushyyt up that hole beneath,asole

1 Like

Re: Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. by omenka(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2021
And everything I said in 2020 before the carnage began is coming to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Real GDP Grew By 0.51% In Q1 2021 - NBS / Nigeria's Debt Stock Hits ₦39.6 Trillion In 11 Months / Rate the performance of President Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.