Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

The fraud called mba forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The fraud called mba forex (2171 Views)

My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The fraud called mba forex by BadAdviser: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Seun thank you for finally closing that scam thread.
We finally defeated the evil doers.

Shame on 50Nizzy
Airsay
Dragonfire442
Drakpa
Redscorpion
And other criminally camouflaging as investors grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The fraud called mba forex by BadAdviser: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Redscorpion how market? grin

3 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by BadAdviser: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Thewatchdog hope you can finally go promote the scam mba forex is in your village and family not on NL grin

1 Like

Re: The fraud called mba forex by BadAdviser: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Ifeanyija how va grin

2 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by BadAdviser: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2020
FASTCHOW how market? Go promote mba to your family members not on nl grin

3 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by benjanjo1: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
what exactly happened with MBA forex.

A lot of copycat schemes are propping up and will soon find their way to nairaland to harvest investors and their never ending funds.

please give a summary and timeline of events. thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by blackpanthar: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadAdviser:
Seun thank you for finally closing that scam thread.
We finally defeated the evil doers.

Shame on 50Nizzy
Airsay
Dragonfire442
Drakpa
Redscorpion
And other criminally camouflaging as investors grin

pls how and when did they become scam
Re: The fraud called mba forex by onez: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
That MBA stuff is actually a big fraud that is about to explode. People will cry. Lives will be ruined. There is nothing as bad as ponzi. Unfortunately, we have a lot of this ponzi masquerading in so many guise. Govt should start clamping them down immediately. In this era of cryptocurrency, the promoters of these ponzi now find it easier to disappear with their ill-gotten wealth leaving their victims dejected.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The fraud called mba forex by princedan295(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ponzi or not!
MBA is still paying bruh!
Allow it crash first before you start to day rejoice!

7 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
You are a mad and jobless fellow. I'm so glad that they closed the MBA thread so you can be starved of displaying your stupidity. Now the thread is closed. What other madness is left of you? To think that you have come to open a thread on MBA here shows how really jobless and frustrated you are. MBA paid me my Roi this morning. Lekki branch. grin so go and die. MBA still pays

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The fraud called mba forex by RedScorpion(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadAdviser:
Redscorpion how market? grin

Small boy market continues lol

I don’t give a fvck about that thread In the first place. That thread was doing more harm to MBA than good.

I wanted it closed down for a long time but some MBA investors and naysayers were saying otherwise.

But I would continue to Troll you all over Nairaland.

I am the Queen of Trolls.

If I catch you saying anything negative about MBA Forex anywhere on Nairaland, then you are finished.

Market continues....... You Cultist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The fraud called mba forex by jamesval: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
People have been complaining of your stupidity but I didn't believe them until now

5 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by LudaChriz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Op you're a jobless full

1 Like

Re: The fraud called mba forex by leomino(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
U are really a loser op .. your display of madness is out of this world.
Re: The fraud called mba forex by ifeanyija(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadAdviser:
Ifeanyija how va grin
Did the MOD close MBA office?

3 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by mobo76503: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ponzi or not!MBA is still paying bruh!Allow it crash first before you start to day rejoice!

1 Like

Re: The fraud called mba forex by plierz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
please all genuine MBA investor, there is a new thread "For MBA Investors Only" lets continue our discussions there and leave only this idiot and his cohort here, so we dont make his stupid thread popular. Thanks
Re: The fraud called mba forex by BadAdviser: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
E pain them die grin grin
Re: The fraud called mba forex by plierz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mynd44

please close down this thread, its opened just to rain insults on some nairalanders, and it is also misleading. Thank you as you do the needful
Re: The fraud called mba forex by casted81: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
plierz:
please all genuine MBA investor, there is a new thread "For MBA Investors Only" lets continue our discussions there and leave only this idiot and his cohort here, so we dont make his stupid thread popular. Thanks

Haven't u learnt anything? the likes of op will still go there and display their ignorance.

No more NL threads again. Let's all go to their official IG handle for any updates. You will even get 1st hand info & replies from the company.

Na fo.ols full this NL investment section.

1 Like

Re: The fraud called mba forex by Macelliot(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alert just landed 2hrs ago.

Team online.

Long live MBA

3 Likes

Re: The fraud called mba forex by StRichard(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
casted81:

Haven't u learnt anything? the likes of op will still go there and display their ignorance.

No more NL threads again. Let's all go to their official IG handle for any updates. You will even get 1st hand info & replies from the company.

Na fo.ols full this NL investment section.
aswear na really fo0ls and kids full nairaland investment section.
Re: The fraud called mba forex by StRichard(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
plierz:
Mukina2
Dominique

please close down this thread, its opened just to rain insults on some nairalanders, and it is also misleading. Thank you as you do the needful
you think they will listen to you, most times I feel those mods are the ones behind most of those monickers.

(1)

What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? / Poor In 2019,don't Be This 2020,come In Here!! / Great Roi.. See What You Can Do With Half Plot 300sqm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.