Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? (718 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by robosky02(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
What....This is part of the bride price list ....not palliative?

Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
yes o! the guy get mind!
he stand for the community gidigba
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by MJBOLT: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
i hope the lady is a virgin undecided
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Nazgul: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
Exactly my thoughts... imagine spending so much for a community borehole.

1 Like

Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Juliusmomoh: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Person wey disvirgin dat girl,only buy her #100 indomie.... Irony of life

1 Like

Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Jashub: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
This pure wickedness. No lady is worth this type.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jashub:
This pure wickedness. No lady is worth this type.
bia!
na community waka come meet another community say them wan marry their daughter so even this one is cheap
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Pierocash(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everything I am seen there isn't up to 200k

2 Likes

Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Jashub: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

bia!
na community waka come meet another community say them wan marry their daughter so even this one is cheap
Please take a proper look at the picture before commenting.

This not right. The people responsible for such are a bunch of insensitive people whose wickedness lies in hunger.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Bornsinner7: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol..

This is so funny
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Person wey disvirgin dat girl,only buy her #100 indomie.... Irony of life

Kai you ehhhh

Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Dreyton36: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
For the woman i love, then I don't see all of these as a big deal
Bottomline is make money so that food items won't become a big deal to you

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Juliusmomoh: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
robosky02:

Kai you ehhhh
cheesy I lie ?
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Nazgul: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
What you're seeing here is not even up to half of the items on the list.

By the time he's done he'll be spending close to a million naira on just traditional alone, white wedding is still there o.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Juliusmomoh: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Oga check well abeg
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jashub:
Please take a proper look at the picture before commenting.

This not right. The people responsible for such are a bunch of insensitive people whose wickedness lies in hunger.

it is because you do not know the significance that is why you are making noise!
if you want to unstress yourself stay within your community and marry.nobody will disturb you.infact as long as it is your community you can do anyhow self but when you cross into another community that you wan marry .their are two options
do it legally or you follow backyard
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Phil000: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
They can't be more than 250k.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

What you're seeing here is not even up to half of the items on the list.

By the time he's done he'll be spending close to a million naira on just traditional alone, white wedding is still there o.
not more than #200000
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Jashub: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
baralatie:

it is because you do not know the significance that is why you are making noise!
if you want to unstress yourself stay within your community and marry.nobody will disturb you.infact as long as it is your community you can do anyhow self but when you cross into another community that you wan marry .their are two options
[/s] This post is filled the with cultural foolishness I see regularly on Nairaland.

From your myopic comment, spending money is now seen as a yardstick into acceptance, abi? Illiterate grin
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by robosky02(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

Must it always be from your community?

You can fall in love anywhere

After all its a global village now
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] This your post smells cultural foolish I see regularly on Nairaland.

From your myopic comment, spending money is now seen as a yardstick into acceptance, abi? Illiterate grin
cultural foolishness!
is ok!
when you want to do your own legally married wife just post it here on nairaland that you just went to the girls community and gave the father a hand shake and that was it.
you Don marry wife!
congratulations!
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by chinchonglee(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why can't Nigerians as a whole make things easy for themselves and other pple?

My boss aborted a supposed marriage because of a foolish imo state parents and kinsmen who thinks dey can cash out with their daughter from another man pocket?

Why cant this bride price issue be abolished?
Personally, I need to marry without getting stressed up by this bride price and wedding expenses.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ancient picture.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by talktrue1234: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
People are always ready to reap where they didn't sow. Greedy people everywhere
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
robosky02:

Must it always be from your community?

You can fall in love anywhere

After all its a global village now
there is no problem with falling in love!
every community believe that love can be found any where at any time!

but they will tell you that that is outside play!
when it now comes to legalized union different communities react differently.some communities will forbid their girls from marrying from certain communities.(if the girl chooses otherwise it will be done outside the knowledge of the community)
when the girl now comes with a man.unlesss she is not known as a member of that community with links to uncles,chiefs and family house (she can do as she likes)
but when you are dealing with a verified girl community as per the houses that have interest will have to be consulted that is why you see all that yam, palm oil and all that(community don't need the man's money because they are not selling their daughter,they are doing it so that everybody comes to terms that their daughter has come of age and has brought a man she said is her husband).
it is totally different if it is within community (everybody knows everybody so who are you going to appease that you are dating their daughter,they want you to get her pregnant quickly self)
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by anozie33146: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
Olohun grin
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Remove that glasses angry
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Phil000:
They can't be more than 250k.
Increase the brightness of your phone and remove that glasses you're wearing angry
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
You live in my house
I Bleep you finish
You born two kids
I do paternity test
Settle your mama and papa if Dem like make Dem no gree .make them carry you go
Then wife you traditionally
Then wife you white wedding

I learnt from my uncle's though it was family conflicting but it worth it
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by Oturatetuala(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
This one small o way back 2013 when my cousin got married to one igbo girl, damn thank God say family dey alright or else na begger we for be for street of lag now.
Re: What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? by robosky02(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
anozie33146:

No be small thing

Funny enough no be couples go eat this things

Na the village people and age grade people go there everything go their house

(1) (Reply)

Loving Is Sacrifice / Romance Relationship - Lessons I've Gained From Experience / What Should I Do? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.