Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja (550 Views)

I Need Lhasa, Eskimo And Samoyed Urgently / Adult Long Coat Gsd For Stud In Ibadan / Gsd Available For Stud In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hi guys. Anyone with a good male Lhasa apso to cross my female dog. Already on heat for almost 9days now.

Kindly reach out to me.

Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
First come first served. Mind you my dog is a virgin.....
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Anyone out there with a pure Lhasa apso?
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by kcjazzy: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2020
I have a stud but I am not in abuja, mine is 3 years old and a virgin too
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by PeraGSD: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2020
chloedogie:
Hi guys. Anyone with a good male Lhasa apso to cross my female dog. Already on heat for almost 9days now.

Kindly reach out to me.

If you still have the need contact TedNazel on 08066290437
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by kcjazzy: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
chloedogie:
Anyone out there with a pure Lhasa apso?
how about you sell her to me, and when she gives birth i will give you a pup or 2 free
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
kcjazzy:
how about you sell her to me, and when she gives birth i will give you a pup or 2 free

And what do I tell my family what happened to the dog they have been seeing for months? That I sold it out? Sell out a family friend? To answer your question, NO. The dog has finally crossed.
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by kcjazzy: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
chloedogie:

And what do I tell my family what happened to the dog they have been seeing for months? That I sold it out? Sell out a family friend? To answer your question, NO. The dog has finally crossed.
wish you the best of luck, sorry I bothered you
Re: I Need Lhasa Apso For Stud In Abuja by kcjazzy: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Since you are in abuja, if you get news of anyone willing to sell a female please inform me

(1) (Reply)

8weeks+ German Shepherd Pups For Sale. Pics Enclosed / How And What To Feed Tench In An Aquarium And In A Pond? / Fluffy Male And Female American Eskimo Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.