Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (50736 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by tinktanker: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Northerners n lies. This is damage control by the govt for thier incompetence
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Coinbased: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Phobia26(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
They killed kolade jonshon...they qualified him yahoo boy...the guy run for his life from south Africa & they killed him in his mother's land.

They killed Tiamiyu...remo star player....yahoo boy...

They killed farmers in their own farm....they said they don't have military clearance in the first place ....but now Boko haram informant ....

Police killed my friend on his way from football show around 10:05...they called him harm robber

They killed 70plus protester's at Lekki tollgate & Nigeria military still denied that it's only Egg rolls & bottle water they supplies protester's

They can kill someone on his/her bed in Nigeria & still drag the corp that why she or he did not close window before he sleep...

God God God this riding on poor Masses is too much come & wipe away all our Nation Goliath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Blackdisciple(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Contrary to the belief that victims of Boko Haram attack last Saturday in Borno were rice farmers; fresh facts have emerged on Friday that they were informants and logistics suppliers to the insurgents.

You hear them....!

If you give me info and supplies so why would I kill you beside you are helping me.....

They have not finished saying Rubbish about #EndSars now it's Borno massarcre.

NB Am telling you the truth ALL out LEADERS DESERVES DEATH BY HANGING AND DEATH BY BOMBING

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Yanchi95: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
This person sound like a member, was he there?
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by bamasite2: 3:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Always try to read even if it is small before you comment please!
Praxis758:
No live is worth loosing to unrepentant terrorists.

Our system should value sanctity of lives.

This is not a justifiable cause to condemn the innocent farmers.

We shouldn't justify the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 4:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Ok, now swerve.

newdawn2017:
my dear souther8 re United against anything northern. Its d easterners u should be worried as about as they re not United among themselves let alone d north as they keep taking northern wives. D west is a complete sellout. undecided
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 4:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Sorry sir/ma. To you, i agreed am dull and silly sir/ma but i'll appreciate if you can tell me the part of the writeup you want me to understand sir/ma.

daleehat:

You have problem with understanding very dull of you I urged that you should read again and stop being silly
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Ok sir but can i ask you a question?
Are you worse?

imagrg:
Most youths are worse than the government.
SO stop your ramble rousing
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Are you asking me, what's the job of DSS, Army and police, do you know how much they've spent on insecurity in the north?

Notatribalist:
But how do you think those boko boys are surviving if there are no cooperation with some communities? There may be some truth in the statement.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by jaxxy(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2020
SoBright101:
See twisting. Are they justifying the killings that is happening in north by boko haram? It was the army that first blame the dead for not taking permission before going to farm, now this.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

Are you satisfied with the status quo of this country? Nigerian youths, prepare to make this country a better one, don't be silent, speak up. Enlight your neighbors, society and community about the situation of this country, educate them about their right to demad good governance from their local representatives to the national level. They can't kill us all. You may think you are comfortable now but remember the monsters the bad government policies are making, the hungry masses would search for survival by all means, they won't mind hurting others for survival. The comfortable innocent people who refused to speak against evil would also feel the heat.

We shud all be interested in the real facts and truth and not in pushing our own narrative about issues or conflicts. This seems likely to be what happened hopefully more truth will be brought to light.

1 Like

Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Am not disputing you as you are entitled to your opinion but remember what army said concerning the situation and also wait for oga Lai narratives. This is Nigeria.

jaxxy:

We shud all be interested in the real facts and truth and not in pushing our own narrative about issues or conflicts. This seems likely to be what happened hopefully more truth will be brought to light.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2020
APC IS A CURSE
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa will be very happy on hearing this news
Boko Haram = Childbirth of the North
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by GreyLaw(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/04/those-killed-in-zarbamari-were-boko-haram-informants-not-farmers-community-source/

Let it be known that the daily post editor who granted that this twist of information be published, will not escape God's judgment both here and in eternity. He or she is wicked.

Also this government of lies will not escape.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Deepthoughts: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/04/those-killed-in-zarbamari-were-boko-haram-informants-not-farmers-community-source/
Anyone who had lived in maiduguri n is very conversant with happenings there would have known that there's a long held animosity between the kanuris n the hausas of zabarmari, this always comes up during moon sighting to commence the Muslim Ramadan n sallah celebrations,the Boko Haram crisis in borno is really very complicated, well they started it,the country will suffer it but they will surely suffer it the most.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
To say that I am shocked is an understatement.
The insecurity in the North is more than meets the eyes.
Military intelligence is certainly deficient in this case. Why didn't the military know that those killed were informants n not farmers even before they were killed?

No wonder Garba Shehu said the killings were surprising because people were not cleared to go to the sides those people were allegedly killed.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by chianos: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
privaldo:

grin grin As funny as it sounds, I won't argue with you on being Niger Deltan or not but I am certain you do no hate the Igbos more than I do. People's attitude are not based on where they are from or what they believe.

Keep hating a tribe, seems inbuilt in your system. Very soon you'll win The Best Hater Award. Clap for yourself.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by privaldo: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
chianos:

Keep hating a tribe, seems inbuilt in your system. Very soon you'll win The Best Hater Award. Clap for yourself.

I hate no tribe I bash Igbos, Yourbas and even tribes in the Niger Delta, when they err so the tribes in the North shouldn't be an exception.
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
daleehat:

You have problem with understanding very dull of you I urged that you should read again and stop being silly

Only you understand the what you mean by "dull"
Re: Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post by SoBright101: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Notatribalist:
But how do you think those boko boys are surviving if there are no cooperation with some communities? There may be some truth in the statement.

You mean the government is incompetent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.