Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130674 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i dont understand u..it hav never fail. Is a gift
I said write out all premonition in a notebook. After a year check each of them and count the correct ones against wrong ones. You will be shocked.
If you understand the past and present, you can predict the future.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/neuroscientist-says-her-belief-in-precognition-is-more-than-just-a-hunch/

While most people dismiss these premonitions as coincidences, more and more scientific evidence indicates precognition is actually a learned skill we all may practice and hone, rather than a power possessed by a few exceptional modern-day oracles.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Sweetcho: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
jubrilcastle:

The way you are taking this matter personal someone might start thinking maybe you are one of them (the dead among the living). If you don't believe his story kindly ignore.
You have been attacking everyone who's backing up the guy's story. I hardly comment on issues.
For your information a colleague of mine at work died on road accident on a Friday morning very early. He didn't come to work that Friday but was seen outside the gate. It was on Saturday his father put a call through that he had lost his son on a road accident and it happened early Friday morning. But we saw him all through that Friday both morning and evening. Note it happens in Lagos and his Dad resides in port harcourt
Just because you haven't experienced such doesn't mean it's not happening. Please try not to quote me. Thanks

Did you or anyone ask why he was not coming into work but hanging around outside the gate

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by focus7: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:
It happens a lot.

In Yoruba, they are known as Akudaaya

As observed, it usually happens when that person dies before his time, not necessarily In a gruesome manner, but most were.

They will relocate somewhere, keep their identities private. Make money, marry and later disappear when a former family member spots them alive or had a hint about exposure. Since they are supernatural being, they always know.

Ladies usually fall victim in most cases. You go dey date guy, not knowing any of his family, and you will marry him. Some for years, only the inquisitive ones finds out quickly.

It's been happening for ages

Modified
For those quoting me, if you haven't heard of reincarnation, go read about it. Some dead people doesn't go because of their family ties and roam about until they find something to do. Hence, some relocates, others gets to be reborn. I've heard cases of children born with the same birthmark of a recently died relative, same mark, same spot, with core memory of the deceased when growing up.
Take for example
Enzo Ferrari, founder of Ferrari, died in 14 August 1988. Soccer player Mesut Özil, he was born in 15 October 1988. And you thought it was a coincidence

Abeeggi this your Ozi matter hold me o
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by georgeakins: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
juman:
Ojo marina.

One of those made up stories.
Only in africa you hear such stories.

You're wrong, dear. Go and read 'the World Greatest Ghosts'

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
NOwazobia:
Living in the village without a tv stand is the best life you can ever live, as it was also the best life ever. I know nigerian atheist have always been dumb, they don't even understand their own concept. It is wrong for a villager to lecture an educated urban dweller, so, i refuse to lecture your dumb education whose life is still yet to surpased so called village dwellers. Let me leave you with this to weep over: atheists constitute more to global crime and moral deficit even with their fewer population than any other belief combine, excluding islamic.

Mention one famous atheist u know that has contributed to world crime and moral deficit...
One atheist that is an international terrorist?

And from what u said, it is safe that all gays and lesbians are atheists...

Pls what's your level of education? And where did u study? Do u know the meaning of atheism ?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Firstpage: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

I didn't ask for ur family name

Even the white people believe this. Watch this movie RIPD.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Agbebakun22: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=ekene101 post=96747171] modify sir, its Sir jerry(Jericho) Waziri is still very much alive and doing his thing.. [/quote

I thought Alhaji Waziri that light skinned baba is still alive don't know he is dead oo cux it been long I had list latest songs.. I do listen to his songs when I was young then
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by thinkmoney(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
bros i never want to disclose my area, for the fact that u sound good it happened in ezinifite nnewi south. If u may need the family name u can chart me privately. Call anybody from there and ask
Ok, thank you. How do I chat u privately then?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Who is a witch ? Is it that wicked woman who abuses any kids? How far with your sugar mummies and wallet business?

Thriving thanks....
You wanna join in the business,?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by sharpwriter(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
MMXX:
Strange occurrences do happen here and there sometimes.

A guy once told me this,he said " There's this guy into yahoo Yahoo G-stuff,he kept on receiving money on request from his client each time.It was so consistent that the money grew reasonably to the point he could afford to buy himself a ticket and travel out of Nigeria.Out of curiosity,he said the guy decided to go see this client of his who keeps sending him money each time he ask,so he got a ticket and the client address abroad and travelled to pay him a visit.

Lo and behold when he got there and made inquiries after several unreachable calls,he was told the person he's looking to find has been dead for a long time now,he was so shocked and decided to reach out tru their chat and guess what no more chat aswell, person no longer comes online.He came back so shocked that he still can't believe it up till this day".

So many mysterious things happen everyday,this life is more spiritual than we think it is,but science and atheist peeps will say otherwise.

Hahaha.... This one is strong. Shall we say this dead saw the sufferings of the Gboy and decided to be of help?

Is there judgment for this Gboy now as regards the unreal client that sends him money?

Curiosity has ended his pay for dat angle now.. Chai... grin

Na only God understand this world walahi.... Even spiritualists and metaphysicians only know specks and fragments.

This world is the more you look, the less you see and understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Igbankpa(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
All this wash wash atheist parading and displaying their ignorance on this thread, take them serious at your own peril. To those that shared their various experiences you saw what you saw and you shouldn't waste your time trying to convince this closed minded individuals about the authenticity of your experience. True atheist are critical thinkers and investigative individuals but the ones we have here are the dumbest set of human beings I know who can't even defend the reason for their atheism, them and all this so-called feminist littered everywhere na the same motor carry them, they embrace the ideology because it's a western trend just to form woke.

12 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Corona22: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

It only happens in Yorowood movies.
No wonder you guys are into skull mining thinking it is real.
check this out

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/halloween-come-back-life-waking-dead-funerals-mortuaries-confirm-russia-egypt-a8023916.html?amp

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by RemKen: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.

It happen, there are lots of mysteries in this life, if you haven't seen things, it's easy to conclude or call it African thing, but a lot of things do happen

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Princewill1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
massalati:

Please bro can you explain further i check it in google but i didn't understand... Does it mean u slip out of the present and go back to the past?

To make it simple, firstly there's a plausible scientific theory by Einstein which delve into how we view time. He hypothesized that the past, the present and the future exist at the same time. This means that what we deem as time is an illusion, it does not exist. It's we humans that created it.

Now time slip is a glitch in time. That is a malfunctions in time circle.

A simple example of this is if 1970(50yrs past), 2020(present) and 2070 (50yrs future) exist together according to Einstein. A malfunction in time circle may occur right where you are standing or seated right now causing you, your car etc to experience 2070(50yrs future) or 1970(50yrs past). 

During your time slip experience whether in the past or future, humans in that plane can communicate with you, see and touch you. Some of the beings can witness you vanished from their eyes to your original plane (this explains the ghost encounters and stories around the world). Also it's very possible to experience a slip in time without returning to your original plane.

The malfunction in time can occur both in past or future and when it occurs, it is considered as Time Slip.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by adonni: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
according to her she was the one who disturb our brother to come and see their children grandfather against xmass.....
she said that our brother was with him before he enter our compound... that she stop seeing him i mediately she step in to our house

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by duchaB(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
ukaface:
with all due respect,you don't know anything.
Reincarnation happens.
" Elijah is here but you know him not......." Matthew 17:12-13,Jesus was referring to John the Baptist,even Jesus believed in reincarnation.

Open ya inner eyes,broaden ya knowledge...ask questions, seek for the answers in mysteries.
Peace.

Dead on.. Very accurate. How did you manage to fish this out?
Not a lot of people know about this.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ekene101: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=96788692][/quote]sir, Alhaji Waziri is still alive and performing in occasions. Man is still very agile and performs regularly, even king benji is still very much around. I do see them in the bank once in a while.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by massalati(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
PRINCEWILL1

Thanks alot brother but am curious to know, does it mean that people that died 50yrs ago still exist and are living their lives?

Orrr does this mean that people are living the future already why some are still in the past like living in the stone age? Thanks and am very sorry for my Troubles
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by budaatum: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

What do you know about spiritualism, the Bible told you God sent his son Jesus christ to die for your sins in other for people to get salvation.
Have you seen Jesus christ before or God to know it is true.
Someone brought a book all the way from Europe (Bible) and Arab (Quran) and tell you a story and you believe what's the difference between what their Dad told them and your imposed religion.
Where's the scientific evidence with your own imposed religion
First, I don't know much about spiritualism, nor am I a believer as I like to see and know instead. I do love books however, and the Bible and Quran are my two favourites.

I notice you have not written the above in your local language but have used the language imposed on you with one of those books to express yourself here. You are likely using a device the foreigners imposed on you on the internet they imposed on you too, and would not be surprised to find your clothes and shoes and the contents of your home and the food you ate today are all imposed on you by foreigners.

I therefore put it to your that your failure to stick to your own is evidence of your salvation.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dxpecial(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'
Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?
Do you have the courage?
Can you withstand it?
It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.
Bro I need those files for some research work
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Paretomaster1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
OP, save us the suspense, and tell us more, why will u ran away from home? Did other member of the family u left woth your late brother's wife n kids die?

Haven't you hear from your folks since u ran away from home?

Anyone from Nnewi here, pls verify...
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by sharpwriter(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
pacespot:
Why is it that all these superstitious things only happen in Africa, we never heard of such in advanced countries, don't they have supernatural beings there too?

Mister, go to quora and feed yourself with enough reality stories of the supernatural, many more scary than ours here.

I am tempted to insult you but I won't.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Agbebakun22: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
ekene101:
sir, Alhaji Waziri is still alive and performing in occasions. Man is still very agile and performs regularly, even king benji is still very much around. I do see them in the bank once in a while.

Wow that's cool love their songs especially King Benji and young Ekpe young
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by duchaB(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
bobbyr0806:
A neighbor (police officer)married a lady and they had three children. Had health issues later died , nobody knows his village or relatives. his colleagues came and question the wife to see if they can have a clue where his village or relatives lives. The woman said he came to meet his parent with a friend and use to claim that his from akwa ibom and never took her there. It true reincarnation is real Sir.

Yeah, such stories are real. But they are called materialisation.

Reincarnation is different. In reincarnation, it's the soul that returns to a new physical body, the body of a baby, born into a new family.

All human souls return, few reincarnate although it's the same principle.
Reincarnation is for Gods with a mission on earth.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by wumi2017(f): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ayoemrys:
Jeeeesu English yi po
grin grin grin angry
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Theboss100(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Okuda:

the devil is powerful no doubt. infact very powerful but he does not have the power to bring anybody back to life. him bringing anybody back to life means that he has the power to give life, meaning he can create a human being. which he cannot. i can agree he can have his demoms possess a real dead being and do what he pleases like he is that person, act, walk, and infact have the personality, the mimdset of such person, even have the memories of the person like he is the person, but is not. the real person who God created is either in heaven or hell. imagine devil can bring people back from the dead then why would God tell us not to fear the person who kill our bodies but fear he (God) who can kill the body and the soul. you know what that soul killing means,? the second death which is hell fire. If Devil fit bring anybody back then it means that the sovereignity of God is questionable.
You are right. But my point is the Devil uses his evil power to make man belief he can do what God does. One thing the devil cannot do is to give eternal life. If not he would have given it to himself in order not to be destroyed by God. What he gives has expiry date that's all. They are not permanent. Just that God allowed him.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by SenorFax(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'

Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?

Do you have the courage?

Can you withstand it?

It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.
Send to me too. Would like to add that piece to my knowledge
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Roycemadeit:
It is amazing that with these many accounts from several people a dumb ass is saying, "it's not true." But, this dumb ass believes a line, In a book that has so many contradictions, because he was told the book was the word of God by someone who neither compiled the book or was a disciple of Jesus.

Some people are ingrained fools and ignorant. They shout to the high heavens, it's not true when they do not have any evidence to counter the claim or support their position.

They claim to be knowledgeable like one gambling fool on here, when in truth they know nothing and are even yet to grapple with the essence of their existence.

One said he would reward any who has evidence... Someone that's yet to properly feed himself, offering 200k for an evidence of what has no bearing to his progress.

Bunch of closed retards these ones are. People who can't see beyond their noses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
blazebaba:

Thriving thanks....

You wanna join in the business,?
Fraudster and ritualist. No spirits would bring money for you. Money ritual is not real. Stop before it is too late

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ojiofor: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Corona22:
check this out

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/halloween-come-back-life-waking-dead-funerals-mortuaries-confirm-russia-egypt-a8023916.html?amp

My friend stop comparing oranges to apples.
None of those in this news papper was burried before they resurrected, meaning they were previously unconcious.
The topic is about people who died and was buried but are now living a normal life with family in a different city.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by duchaB(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
mine happen both in dream and physical. I do stay and be seeing things happening. I always get a signe of bad thing comming to happen. Clearly as it will be. I once told my friend that somebody will die in our department in a particular week.he never believe me untill it come to pass. They started calling me a wintch. The boy name is frank in federal poly oko. BT depertment. 2016 session

You may be an old Lemurian soul with deep psychic abilities.. Try and develop them with enough mental concentration practices, meditation, mantralisation etc, so u can know who you truly are...

A whole new vista of spiritual experiences await you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

Modern Igbo Baby Names / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.