Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130661 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Druggey(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
how did u know the person cool
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by sinkhole: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yes she came with wedding picture
even the first child is a carbon copy to our brother
DNA test can be done now, don't just fall for scam angry

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Depressed101: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
cpu2006:

and he or she disappear before they reach there.
Na so them they talk am.........but.............is true?
is just a story, nobody or family in any part of this world has come out to confirm it. just imagination.
and somebody is here telling you it happened Koro Koro in his eyes what are you saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by UnBanEbenezer(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
ndidigood:
it happens
One of my room mates sis got married to death person.
Its always unbelievable but it happens especially pple DAT died in accident.
according to you it happened to a roommate sis and not you so well the story might be fabricated as well

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by UnBanEbenezer(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
LegendAnselm:
this is reality. i was among those who never believ in such....i call it illusion then. may it happened to u for u to believe
[/s] shut up oga.
What you need is education cos you quite seem so uneducated that's why you can't reason properly and your gullible self would believe shits

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ndidigood(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
according to you it happened to a roommate sis and not you so well the story might be fabricated as well
it will not happen to me but life is a mystery.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PenSniper: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
LegendAnselm:
the first son makes me to believ if not

It's usually like that. They always have a child, usually a male, with a stricking resemblance so that the family will believe.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
shut up oga.
What you need is education cos you quite seem so uneducated that's why you can't reason properly and your gullible self would believe shits
it seems u like trouble. Its not good for ur body nah.. Try to be good nah

8 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?

Stop being clownish please.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
sinkhole:
DNA test can be done now, don't just fall for scam angry
is a good idea
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
hollah123:
isn't it funny how many of u want to form work by believing theirs nothing like spiritual.

Even d whites u are trying to copy believe in spirituality
I believe in spiritual things, angel, demon , satan , God etc but I am not dumb.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
vickydankal:
Isn’t it surprising that even Christians are part of those saying this is a lie, was it not Jesus who died and by his death saints appeared to many in the streets of Jerusalem.

This world of full of mysteries.
Yes, Bible said ‘after death comes judgment ‘
It is God who decides who is dead, don’t forget Lazarus was dead but Jesus said he was sleeping.

Those that pastor bring back to life, don’t tell me they have been judged and yet they come back to life.

There’s death and there’s death.

Don’t forget physical death is just a passage to another life. No really dies in the sense of dying.

So that story above I believe it’s possible and can happen.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Your ministry is blessed!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:
Unintelligent people all over Nairaland
See how unintelligent people are arguing in disbelief

Those who haven't seen nothing in life are arguing instead of listening and learning
Intelligent people don't argue , they learn and study instead

Damian Marley once said and I quote " the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of "

For those who are from Auchi Edo state , if you remember the legendary musician named (Waziri ) handsome man

He died and appeared somewhere in Lagos and got married , he had kids who were his carbon copy
Someone spotted him and called the attention of the king of Auchi as at then , not this present king
men were sent to Lagos to confirm its affirmative and they confirmed it , not just anyhow men but hunters who are spiritual
He later disappeared
The only location I'm not sure of is if it's in Lagos they saw him or not

The second one which I saw with my own naked eyes korokoro

In 2014 at Oshodi market (Asuani market ) where okrika wears are being sold
Me andy elder sister went to Oshodi to get wears for her 4yr old son
She silently tapped my shoulder and said

Her: drey slowly look at that woman on red shirt who does she look like ?

Me: that's mama yakubu na (wrong name)

Her: but I heard she died 3yrs ago

Me: hold on let me call someone from the village

I made a call and someone from her family even sent me her obituary photos to my Facebook asap
When she was alive she didn't know me , but I know her

I was scared at that moment , but I summoned the courage to clear my eyes well , funnily she's also selling okrika in that same spot and people are buying from her

Those in the village said they must come to testify with their own eyes

They came the following week cux the market is not an everyday market , for those who know Oshodi Wella

They testified and one of them who was into herbalist stuff came to her front and all of a sudden she disappeared

That's something I saw with my own eyes

In this life nothing should be doubting to no one cux this life is full of mystery
Even Jesus Christ rose after his death and people still saw him true or false ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Patience... Inspiring Jam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by iboboyswag(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Science may look like magic sometimes but that doesn't mean dead people can come back and start a family in another place. Pure nonsense.

Life would play a swift one on you to bring you to the knowledge of some of the mysteries of this world.... While it happens, it would be painful, strenuous and you would lose the will to continue, but know this, you will find strength.

You will continue though you might not know where the strength emanated from but you will find it and preserve. Just so that you might learn from your own experience.

You will at the end...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ekemeze: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2020

6 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ekemeze: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020

17 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
sharpwriter:

cheesy You too, didn't you go for your own deliverance? grin

Scary thing.. Chai

I have suppressed the memory and will make myself believe it never happened - but sometimes fear go just catch me cold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by UnBanEbenezer(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
ndidigood:
it will not happen to me but life is a mystery.
seems we have something to relate cos it also happened to my roommate's sister of which I still don't believe till date.
There's no biblical or scientific backing.
It's so unnatural
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
iboboyswag:

Life would play a swift one on you to bring you to the knowledge of some of the mysteries of this world.... While it happens, it would be painful, strenuous and you would lose the will to continue, but know this, you will find strength.

You will continue though you might not know where the strength emanated from but you will find it and preserve. Just so that you might learn from your own experience.

You will at the end...

Absolute balderdash, believe in superstitions takes you backwards not forward. Life will continue to happen to everyone regardless. Those who will survive are those who think ahead and not those who dwell on forces beyond their control, whatever those forces are.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Dreyton36: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ekemeze:

smiley Chai. that was a hit, back to back. this one enter the guy wella

Lol bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Dreyton36: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
iboboyswag:

Patience... Inspiring Jam

Oil they your head bro

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Inspectorartz: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
https:///BTC_Ads_sg_bot?start=1098038696

Open the link with telegram to mine Bitcoin by yourself for free and send to your wallet address
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

The story is always the same. It happened to the brother of my sister's boyfriend and such nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by JerryGent1983: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
capitalzero:

Tale. You have to proof this. Pictures of the man when alive and scene of accident where he died. We need to see picture of him dead and his corpse during burial.
You have to provide wedding picture and video. We want to see him with his colleagues in office.
All these pictures will be subjected to forensic analysis.
Kids will do DNA testing to know if the father is even related to the family. He should provide proof to you because you're paying him with the proof!! ����

Most stories like this on one can be explained
1. Just story or tale. Many of them are hearsay. Even the story teller cannot confirm it.
2. Some people do fake their death and relocated thereafter to far places. These ones belong to gangs or occult groups or cartel. They would lie to their wives they have no parents or siblings and their distant relatives are wicked.
3. People do look alike. When you greeted supposedly dead persons , they would not respond to you. You would be amazed and in your astounding state they would disappear into thin air.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by JerryGent1983: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
capitalzero:

Tale. You have to proof this. Pictures of the man when alive and scene of accident where he died. We need to see picture of him dead and his corpse during burial.
You have to provide wedding picture and video. We want to see him with his colleagues in office.
All these pictures will be subjected to forensic analysis.
Kids will do DNA testing to know if the father is even related to the family. He should provide proof to you because you're paying him with the proof!! ����

Most stories like this on one can be explained
1. Just story or tale. Many of them are hearsay. Even the story teller cannot confirm it.
2. Some people do fake their death and relocated thereafter to far places. These ones belong to gangs or occult groups or cartel. They would lie to their wives they have no parents or siblings and their distant relatives are wicked.
3. People do look alike. When you greeted supposedly dead persons , they would not respond to you. You would be amazed and in your astounding state they would disappear into thin air.
he should provide proof to you because you're paying him with it lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guestlander:

The story is always the same. It happened to the brother of my sisters boyfriend and such nonsense.
hehehe it happened to a friend that knows a friend cheesy
And as they call themselves educated really baffles me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

Those who haven't seen nothing in life are arguing instead of listening and learning

Damian Marley once said and I quote " the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of "

For those who are from Auchi Edo state , if you remember the legendary musician named (Waziri ) handsome man

He died and appeared somewhere in Lagos and got married , he had kids who were his carbon copy
Someone spotted him and called the attention of the king of Auchi as at then , not this present king
men were sent to Lagos to confirm its affirmative and they confirmed it , not just anyhow men but hunters who are spiritual
He later disappeared

I made a call and someone from her family even sent me her obituary photos to my Facebook asap

I was scared at that moment , but I summoned the courage to clear my eyes well , funnily she's also selling okrika in that same spot and people are buying from her

They came the following week cux the market is not an everyday market , for those who know Oshodi Wella

They testified and one of them who was into herbalist stuff came to her front and all of a sudden she disappeared

In this life nothing should be doubting to no one cux this life is full of mystery

what did you drink before posting this trash?
cc Guestlander

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
iboboyswag:

"Life would play a swift one on you to bring you to the knowledge of some of the mysteries of this world.... While it happens, it would be painful, strenuous and you would lose the will to continue, but know this, you will find strength"

You will at the end...

You may think you are cursing but unfortunately that is not how it works. Who will experience pain and stess and suffering is not determined by a weak, superstitious minded fellow on the internet.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by tunjijones(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
SenorFax:
It happens a lot.

In Yoruba, they are known as Akudaaya

As observed, it usually happens when that person dies before his time, not necessarily In a gruesome manner, but most were.

They will relocate somewhere, keep their identities private. Make money, marry and later disappear when a former family member spots them alive or had a hint about exposure. Since they are supernatural being, they always know.

Ladies usually fall victim in most cases. You go dey date guy, not knowing any of his family, and you will marry him. Some for years, only the inquisitive ones finds out quickly.

It's been happening for ages

Why dont they always go to malawi or Cambodia where nobody will ever know them. Or even Togo.

You wld hear that someone died in lagos and he is later seen with wife and children in warri. Why not go to an unknown country where there wil be little chances of pple knowing them.

Could be true but sincerely i dont believe all this hogwash.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by johnmartus(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin cheesy you self.
LegendAnselm:
what am telling happened yesterday. in nnewi. i just left the house because of fear
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by jubrilcastle(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

He later disappeared

Thumbs up man. I heard of that waziri story too. I have been going through comments here some people are just trying to be annoying. Just like you rightly said "the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of " such cases happens from time to time

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Dreyton36: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
jubrilcastle:

Thumbs up man. I heard of that waziri story too. I have been going through comments here some people are just trying to be annoying. Just like you rightly said "the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of " such cases happens from time to time

They don't know shit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Modern Igbo Baby Names / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.