Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? (1172 Views)

Need Help With Video And Animations Production / Flexible, Creative & Detailed Designs and Animations - Its Affordable Too. / 3D Help, Modeling, Animations, WIPs, Showcases for Beginners n Pros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
please I need a light application to use for video editing. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
hello
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by OLUMIDE2040(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
kinemaster...moviemaker...filmora...vivavideo...etc..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by kkins25(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pc or mobile device?? Windows moviemaker is d best free video editor you can get.. As for mobile see the post above me
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by Jannuxajj(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
kkins25:
Pc or mobile device?? Windows moviemaker is d best free video editor you can get.. As for mobile see the post above me
thank you very much
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by Ourown(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Camtasia
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by moviemaker: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
DaVinci Resolve I'll say.
kkins25:
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by Jannuxajj(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
OLUMIDE2040:
kinemaster...moviemaker...filmora...vivavideo...etc..
I need the ones for pc
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by moviemaker: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2020
DaVinci Resolve

Jannuxajj:

I need the ones for pc
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by OLUMIDE2040(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2020
for PC get me I prefer using Adobe premiere pro and Adobe after effect
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by zakkyzakes: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
moviemaker:
DaVinci Resolve

but he said light ones cause resolve's a beast unless he's gon use resolve 16 abi
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by moviemaker: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
16 is what I had in mind. But I wouldn't know if that's light for him.
zakkyzakes:
but he said light ones cause resolve's a beast unless he's gon use resolve 16 abi
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by zakkyzakes: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
moviemaker:
16 is what I had in mind. But I wouldn't know if that's light for him.
ok boss
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by Prinzbeat(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Youtube channels for sell
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by faceland: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
moviemaker:
DaVinci Resolve I'll say.

The zip file was 1.6 GB to download...

I need an offline editor that can make instagram reel size video 9:16 and 1:1
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by moviemaker: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
It works offline. Or is your complain about the size?
faceland:

The zip file was 1.6 GB to download...

I need an offline editor that can make instagram reel size video 9:16 and 1:1
Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by faceland: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
moviemaker:
It works offline. Or is your complain about the size?

Yes, the size is scary, My computer has limited space and its slowing the system.
I downloaded it this morning but i did not install it. A zip file of 1.6GB is not light at all (if you know what I mean). Someone suggested another app that I just downloaded and it was what okay (exporting videos in vertical mobile view).

Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by moviemaker: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Great. Good you found a solution.
faceland:

Yes, the size is scary, My computer has limited space and its slowing the system.
I downloaded it this morning but i did not install it. A zip file of 1.6GB is not light at all (if you know what I mean). Someone suggested another app that I just downloaded and it was what okay (exporting videos in vertical mobile view).

1 Like

Re: Please What Application Do You Use For Video Editing And Animations? by bewitching: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you need a voice over artist, get in touch with 08121277893

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? / Logo Samples Needed ! ! / Photoshop Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.