Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child (61690 Views)

Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by FOXDOSSIER: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Charx122: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:
just type "ugliest miss world" on google and see...

Congrats Agbani

Miss world you don't have to be physically attractive...You might say she's un-pretty not ugly..
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Gerrard59(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
No be to rush enter marriage in the name of "I don't want to pay nursery school fees when I'm in my 60s". Take your time, garner the resources so that these young ones can live a comfortable life.

Congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani
That will not take the Miss World away from her and nobody is ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by crafteeworld: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
That will not take the Miss World away from her

It doesn't even mean she's ugly.

It's just what you'll find when you type that on google

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by crafteeworld: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Charx122:

Miss world you don't have to be physically attractive...You might say she's un-pretty not ugly..

She's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Ogaga87(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Unrated900:
She no even get fans

Just liked by 258 people

If na Davido welcomes second child

You go see liked by 20 million people

Las las God no go shame us

Whether 20m or 258, fact has it that before Davido, she has seen fame.. She may just choose to keep life low..

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani

At least she's being something

What of you
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Henix:
Congratulations to her.

BTW, Is this not the lady that was recently on the news for been described as the most ugly Ex Miss World

Anybody that thinks this lady is ugly has serious issues and needs their eyes checked. They are also jealous and insecure

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Unrated900(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ogaga87:

Whether 20m or 258, fact has it that before Davido, she has seen fame.. She may just choose to keep life low..

Ok you make point

One Heineken can for you
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Debra911(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
easyboycom:
how this woman take win the Miss World still dey surprised me sha.
So what's wrong with it? Is it because she's not light skinned ,fleshy... She's got d physique , I guess that was what the organizers saw. She's got the height, she's slim. A true model isn't meant to be fleshy. Check criteria for Modelling &you realize agbani fits it all. Facial beauty or not. Facially slf, she's pretty &has a nice melanin skin. Today's generation has lost its true definition of beauty, everybody wants to be light skinned, so curvy, cosmetic surgeries &body enhancement products here &there.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by guychidile: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
well come to nigeria ,the new born baby
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by bizzibodi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Make danjuma feed am with turkey make she fat small na! anyway congrats!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Her physique, cheekbones and facial structure are just beautiful! Very elegant and graceful lady.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by zudozz: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Too much money Danjuma family..

I hear say they don release Carolina after they don belleful..
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by paix(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Private to you but whenever she is with me, me and her na public life ooo
You dey work for her shop?
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bonga fish
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Her physique, cheekbones and facial structure are just beautiful! Very elegant and graceful lady.
na who ask you?
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by paix(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
easyboycom:
how this woman take win the Miss World still dey surprised me sha.
Me too. Na only Bianca I know.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Yxxx: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
This woman exudes class and simplicity .
Beautiful is to say the least.
I like her.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na who ask you?
Now, who requested that you mention my comment? Besides, it's my phone, my hands and data, not yours.
Have a nice day.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by emmnprince(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani

True. But why?
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Nmezor(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice n congratz to dem both...
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Ziza86: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Awwwhhhhh Congratulations !!!!!

Are you an Administrator, a Teacher, an Educationist or simply a lover of information. Get all your educational materials.

� *E lesson note (primary & secondary)*
� *Educative videos & Learning aids for all classes. 70+*
� *Federal, Lagos state, modified, British, NAPPS, New scheme for all classes*
� *school administrator's handbook \ policies. (30+ different documents)*
� *E lesson note for kg classes*
� *E- lesson note for nursery classes*
� *EYFS blender curriculum*.
� *Montessori and British curriculum*
� *Steam curriculum and activities*
� *Unique curriculum*
� *Federal curriculum*
� *Eyfs curriculum*
� *IPC curriculum*
� *Regular seminars*
And so many more for free. Contact no. 08034227588. What's app only
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Now, who requested that you mention my comment? Besides, it's my phone, my hands and data, not yours.
Have a nice day.
i repeat, na who ask you?
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Demonicide(f): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bar1941:
Congratulations to the couple...

This lady was truly luck to have won the contest, though I'm aware of the fact that winning a beauty contest entails more than the physical structure but looking at it from the physical structure aspect, she won't near the top five thousand in Nigeria.
because she's not light in complexion right?
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by enemmo(f): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bar1941:
Congratulations to the couple...

This lady was truly luck to have won the contest, though I'm aware of the fact that winning a beauty contest entails more than the physical structure but looking at it from the physical structure aspect, she won't near the top five thousand in Nigeria.

Her facial structure

Her beauty

Her height

She won that crown 19 years ago. She will still beat many younger ladies today

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by holuwajobar(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Toke makinwa grin grin

Reno omokri cheesy wink
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by bewla(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
First to comment.... Guys should I send my account number??
If they find out well well, na me get that child....

But as I no get name, nobody go reason me
Beauty and the beast
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Jennifer89(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Private to you but whenever she is with me, me and her na public life ooo

Lol for your dream Abi
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by penplus: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First to comment.... Guys should I send my account number??

If they find out well well, na me get that child....

But as I no get name, nobody go reason me

These days even women without wombs can have children, yes GOD has made that possible through science and many other ways.

The days of subjecting a woman through shame, disgrace and reproach are fast running out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Kemi Olunloyo Smiling With Friend By The Pool Side After Her Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.