Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry (37365 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by ceejayluv(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
michoim:
Where were they before. This is arrangee ...
They were in various hospitals under treatment.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by jacoik(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Brendaniel:
I pity those people who keep supporting the government in the evil they keep dishing out to the citizens just to hold on to power and do nonsense with it, one thing is karma is real, you help to sabotage the good of the people for the selfish and greedy interest of a few and you think karma is not warming up for you, continue only time will tell, like I do say "failure is not a day work just like success" people work for their failure the same way people work for their success, the only difference is the actions and inaction they took...

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CAUSE NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT

MODIFIED
Don't get my claim up there twisted, In GEJ's time they said we had 4 presidents( Diezani, Okonjo, Mama Peace & Ebele), in this regime we have witnessed so many presidents in other of Hierarchy

1. Shekau - President
2. El-Rufai - President
3. Miyeti Allah - President
4. Fulani Herdsmen - President
5. Tinubu - President
6. Buratai - President
7. Magu - President
8. Malami - President
9. Emefiele - President
10. Wike - President
11. Oshiomhole - President( retired)
12. Pantami - President
13. and the list goes on, I have decided to claim my own presidency, you can claim yours, Buhari did not make the list because these are the guys calling the shots...
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy you captured it as it is. honestly, am owning you 6 bottles of trophy and a plate of goat head at wazobia this Sunday
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by semuni: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
How do you sleep at night with so much hatred imbibed in you and delusion?

alasane:

me tire oo for that Lesbian (DJ Switch)
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by simfrost90210: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
alasane:

me tire oo for that Lesbian (DJ Switch)
na her life if she be lesbian, no be your life ....
as for her, forget about the can and take the content., the can no be your business, bro
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by simfrost90210: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
michoim:
Where were they before. This is arrangee ...
grin haba, why you no go talk? if dem kill you, by now, which mouth you go use talk? to talk na free, after all, no be you get your mouth? continue to talk.. my bro, Emmanuella for mark angel comedy don tell us say, it's a free world to talk..
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by simfrost90210: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
2LESS:

Your own dey ur body. Did you not claim that those who put theirs' on social media lied? And that if their claims were true that they should visit the panel, now your mouth have suddenly twisted again to vomit rubbish.

You disgust me
grin we are in Nigeria, people like him a dual and multi purpose buccal cavity.. so that's where we are .....
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by simfrost90210: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guk:

ak47 bullet cannot enter body at close range and the person live to tell the story
grin i've always suggested that your kind of person should go to playstore to download the most recent version of sense
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Victims are pushed to the wall and they are coming out to speak now....

Government and her supporter should wait and see what will follow next .

their blodclack Asses will be expose soon, can't cover and keep denying lekki toll massarcre for ever na
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by alasane: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2020
semuni:
How do you sleep at night with so much hatred imbibed in you and delusion?

You are really hallucinating if you cannot decipher those who want to plug this country into endless crisis why their kith and kindred enjoy full life in abroad....another gay on the prowl .....mtchewww
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by alasane: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2020
simfrost90210:

na her life if she be lesbian, no be your life ....
as for her, forget about the can and take the content., the can no be your business, bro
Her life? do you remember what our statute book said about lesbian and gay....your fellow compatriot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.