Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel (80423 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
GayPontiff:

On top 10k room u dey expect taco, spag n cheese, and redwine.
Ogun will impregnate u with madness.
Ewu
Lol. I paid 25k for a room in owerri . I still went downstairs n bought eir food for 4k

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by LikeAking: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
iT DOWNS DOWN TO PACKAGING N CONCEPTS.

DEM FOR JUST SERVE FRIED YAM AND SAUCE.

The food was poorly served. Hotels should not serve like that.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fibonacci88:

Which one is odd number for food again. Will I be counting d number of plantain or yam in my food ayam not understanding

Lmao. No! Plantain na group, so they are all a single element. Same with your yam. But if the yam is few like this one, 3 slices would look better than 2. No vex abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by obstead200(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Awoo88:
All of una wen dey say "ontop 10k.....". No get sense!! I will not pay 10k per room and you serve me rubbish for break fast! E better make person go 4/6k room with not break, you go still get ac
true sha.
As long as I am paying from my pocket, I won't stay in a hotel of more than 10k ooo.

And I don't eat hotel food. It is not worth the price

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
What else do you want for 10k? You got balanced diet right in front of you.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Dreyton36: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
I can bet my balls that he's chasing clout and he's gotten what he wishes for

Even protea hotel won't serve you such trash for 10k
Where's the receipt for proof

Ibadan for that matter

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by AsawanaDgreat: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bros no vex food stuffs don cost
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by paix(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
I no see meat for inside.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Kiddllc: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
People too lie... Thank God i know Ibadan small but that room no even be like hotel room for 10k in Ib. Even at that why dem go serve u food for 10k room Then again beans n yam with pure water? Mtcheewww... Social media and lies
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by ablejesus26(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
ecolime:
Greedy man.
Was he expecting to be served Fried rice, chicken and snails on top 10k? Lol
Why like dis nah so you think the hotel did well why give food wen you know dat its only èbo you have to offer

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Iykediallo: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigeria don finish I swear to the point that 10k is now worthless in the eyes of ppl. 10k!!! Ppl 10k hotel is cheap chaii

4 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by fredopareto(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:
Lol... 10k per night? Such cheap hotels really exist?
dey cope urself...we no ur type

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Look at what this wasted one wrote ..
This shows how much naira has lost value but you are too dumb to know

May You and ur generation remain wasted
Keep looking for 10k hotel room that will serve u a nice breakfast ode oshi
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Omoluabi16(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
pocohantas:
Nothing wrong with the food. That is yam, sauce and whatever. Normal complimentary breakfast in lots of Nigerian hotels.

The problem is the presentation;
1- Use a white plate.

2- Do not heap your food on themselves. Make use of the space on the plate.

3- The elements on your plate should be in odd numbers. Stands out.

If they do that, he’ll snap same food to upload on his WhatsApp status.
But rice is like our official food here. Not everybody even likes yam. Except special request, rice+fish or chicken should do. No one would even reject that. Better to go hungry than eat this.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by friday2011(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:

Wetin dey worry this one?

We know pple like you... Forming gang president.

4 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by JonCina(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
That's free food naa!
It is complementary breakfast.

That doesn't mean I'm excusing it but it would have been more appalling if you had told us that you paid for it and the amount!!
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Chudivictor(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
this kind of meal, na for T-junction them suppose eat am
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Kobicove(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
GayPontiff:

Ogun will impregnate u with madness.
Ewu

I wonder o angry
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
But rice is like our official food here. Not everybody even likes yam. Except special request, rice+fish or chicken should do. No one would even reject that. Better to go hungry than eat this.

For complimentary breakfast?? You get big eye o. They usually ask, he must have picked yam himself grin. The options are limited. Yam, bread, egg, noodles... I don’t think I have ever seen rice in any. I would be shocked if you give me rice sef.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Reference(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
10,000 should hint you at what is to come. Pretty paltry in this economy. But they have to survive I guess. Sorry oh. Hustle harder.

PS. angry Missed the part where he said the chow was complimentary. Who the hell gives complimentary for 10 grand. Now you're beginning to annoy me... You should get a bottle of soda for that. No more. What da...

Next you be asking for a massage and free pedicure... angry
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na from i
Iya ounje for gate dem order this one na

Do hotels also feed after booking? D one i paid 18k...i still paid for d meal i order
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by olabolaji(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ah even 4 naija 10k no get value again sef undecided undecided

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by RedPhoenix: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:

I Lodge in 4k per night sef tongue Very comfy
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by RedPhoenix: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbochief001:
When we get southern Nigeria republic

Yorubas should stop cooking and focus and fashion and music eeh ..thank u

Let south south and south east cook the foods una hear ?

Lol
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by happney65: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinex11:
No offense oo but hotels in ibadan need to improve, many of them that I have visited are less than 3star.

Even in 2018 when I need accommodation for alot of people during an excursion I visited over 20 hotels bros all of them na wack.

We don start..A whole Ibadan and you visited 20hotels and all of them are wack.How you go dey lie like this naa..Habaaa.Ibadan wey get mad ass hotel.Am sure you were looking for 5 or 3K hotels all about. Liar

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by happney65: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Twitter users and their lies..Why he no upload the receipt he used pay and the name of the hotel...Wayre went to a 3K hotel he started ranting..God save his ass say I no dey twitter,I for roast am if to say I see am..

Ode

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
LightAunt:
I don’t understand. Was he expecting transcorp Hilton’s kinda meal? They are not even supposed to give him any food in a 10k hotel.

*WE ARE BUYING*

*BITCOIN

*PAYONEER

*SKRILL

*NETELLER

*PAYPAL

*GIFT CARDS

*MOVOCASH

*GREENDOTS

*CASHAPP

AT SUPER HIGH RATE,
COME WHATSAPP FOR SWIFT DEAL
Our Payment is super fast....everything super!!

☎️ WhatsApp Link 0703/454/1789

It's better they don't serve anything than serve that. Only table water would have been better.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Donspicey: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
etrange:

Guest house not hotel.........

kum ilorin nd see lodge of 2k........
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Ade3131: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
GayPontiff:
Complimentary breakfast in most hotels usually comes with their best rooms now. Unless this is the best room d hotel has to offer.
I am currently in Randolph hotel ph, day 2 in a 15k room and nobody has said a word to me about breakfast.
Ewu, everything na to trend.

I tire for the person too ooo. I've slept in some pricey hotels in the past too without any complimentary breakfast ooo. My best hospitality experience was in Royal Bird, Akure. Top-notch stuff that year!
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Digitalwitch: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Though they ought not to serve him breakfast however if they should,it should be presentable. Some slice of bread and tea would have been better than what am I seeing grin grin
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by edogu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
I can't believe this until I see the receipt used in making payment.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Donspicey: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
happney65:
Twitter users and their lies..Why he no upload the receipt he used pay and the name of the hotel...Wayre went to a 3K hotel he started ranting..God save his ass say I no dey twitter,I for roast am if to say I see am..

Ode

Haahhh!!!!,,u no dey twitter...........

Nairaland sef na mini twitter......

You fit still dey roast am here....he go feel the heat anywhere he dey via HotSpot......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.