Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel (80323 Views)

What Meal Can You Make With ₦1,000? / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ok, we stopped by when travelling.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2020
rockyh:
there are many hotel rooms of even 5k that are decent in aguda surulere .

Thanks for sharing. Though I doubt any of those hotel would benefit someone who needs to stay near the airport. Nevertheless, it's good to know such cheap hotels are out there. I'm more informed now.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 05, 2020
omo u eat this kine food fit could poison ur system
why im no go out go buy better food
since its just for the night u can buy bread and groundnut .u wont die if u eat bread and groundnut just to hold ur stomach for the evening nau
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Omoluabi16:
B reject that. Better to go hungry than eat this.
am telling u cheesy.u eat dat kine food and the next morning u will be passing out watery stool cheesy
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by ndidibabe(f): 5:05am On Dec 05, 2020
ecolime:
Greedy man.

Was he expecting to be served Fried rice, chicken and snails on top 10k? Lol
Hmm. Maybe not....

But with the low standard of the hotel facility, they could have compensated with a proper and decent breakfast.

If they had given the OP a breakfast of two slices of yam, bacon and fried egg with tea. I am sure he wouldn't have complained.

The hotel management basically lack ideas....

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by rockyh(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

Thanks for sharing. Though I doubt any of those hotel would benefit someone who needs to stay near the airport. Nevertheless, it's good to know such cheap hotels are out there. I'm more informed now.
the best way to locate a cheap and nice hotel around anywhere in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge is the available means of transportation in such locality as many hotels are not listed on accommodation site but the bike men will give you first hand information about your hotel budget and specifications.its close to the airport as well
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Yrey:
I lodged in a 13k hotel in ajah lagos.And yes,it came with a complimentary breakfast.

Trust me those guys are nice.
Finding such hotels is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Bless up
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by rockyh(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

remain Blessed
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by nengibo: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:

If he drops the name it will close down straight up. He acted well not disclosing their name. Last time I was at Iwo at night, I slept in a bus. Saved my 10k jeje tongue
shocked another angu

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Revolva(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2020
And u wan eat am .....ibadan even try give u food for 10k per night room....dem try weller...if na Lagos..nobody aint giving you anything...to eat....for a 10k room
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by saintruky(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Etu tu.

Ete te grin grin
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Akaujaa(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
The comments here "they were not even supposed to give him food in a 10k per night hotel" bla bla bla, shows that corruption is deeply rooted in every Nigerian. We only blame government and politicians because we have not had the opportunity to occupy same positions, otherwise, we will do worst.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by chianos: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
For a hotel of 10k a nite one expect them to present something better than this for the sake of the hotel image even it has to attract extra or go for nothing . If you want to grow in business maintain a good standard and keep improving on it. Unfortunately anything goes here and you see ppl defending poor quality and low standard upanda on the ground of sentiments.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Decryptor(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hotels in the South west are like that. Thy will spend money and build the structures well and hang photos of their bleaching Obas and kabiyesis but try and tell them to serve you food...even dog will reject the food! undecided
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Sixfeetbelle: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
GayPontiff:

They haff send u ba.
Lol

grin grin grin no nah. Since no one said anything, I want to say something so you won't feel neglected. But don't worry. We won't be serving you burnt eggs and hard yam wink
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin no nah. Since no one said anything, I want to say something so you won't feel neglected. But don't worry. We won't be serving you burnt eggs and hard yam wink

Sixfeetbelle biko hapum aka.
I know u r in one wedding probably amongst the bridal train. biko keep rice for hungry people like us.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Sixfeetbelle: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
GayPontiff:

Sixfeetbelle biko hapum aka.
I know u r in one wedding probably amongst the bridal train. biko keep rice for hungry people like us.

I hardly go anywhere sef so no, I'm not at any wedding right now.

But, I'll leave you as it seems you've eaten breakfast
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by honestpoju: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
There are 7-8k hotels per night in Ibadan bro
etrange:
Lol... 10k per night? Such cheap hotels really exist?

**Modified**
OK. The OP was talking about a lodge/guesthouse and not a hotel. I've never been to Ibadan and I really doubt if there's a decent hotel room for 10k in Lagos/Abuja. Thus the reason for my surprise.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

Sounds great. Where is Owo?
Ok, sorry. I thought you asked WHERE in Owo. Owo is in Ondo state, we were going to the East.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ok, sorry. I thought you asked WHERE in Owo. Owo is in Ondo state, we were going to the East.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
honestpoju:
There are 7-8k hotels per night in Ibadan bro

Nice. I didn't know that.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by honestpoju: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
I am being generous and modest, you will see even for less. But 5k capped .
quote author=etrange post=96761046]

Nice. I didn't know that. [/quote]
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I hardly go anywhere sef so no, I'm not at any wedding right now.

But, I'll leave you as it seems you've eaten breakfast

Wicked somebody.
Ph is dry biko. I'm leaving ur boring city
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Sixfeetbelle: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
GayPontiff:

Wicked somebody.
Ph is dry biko. I'm leaving ur boring city

I don't even stay in Ph sef but safe journey to your mushroom backyard state tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.