Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid (414 Views)

Please How Can I Permanently Remove Yellowish Armpit Stains / Natural Ways To Treat Yellowish Sperm / Graphic Video: Maggots Oozing Out Of This Girl Head (18+) Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by qwertyboss(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
I recently had an accident where I sustained a serious head injury that got stitched.

The accident occurred in Akure where I was hospitalized for a couple of days before being moved to my home town.

There was a kind of confusion regarding the doctor and nurse who attends to me, the doctor said that I should see the dressing room every day while the other health staff are against redressing the wound because applying liquid on the wound would lead to opening of the stitches...
so I was kinda confused and right now the wound is oozing out fluid, which is a sign of infection.
please any experienced person in the house should help with a good advise
Re: My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by tabletguy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
please attach pics so u can get proper help
Re: My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by dat9jaguy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
While taking your bath, don't allow water get to the injured area, and take strong Antibiotics.
Re: My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by qwertyboss(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
dat9jaguy:
While taking your bath, don't allow water get to the injured area, and take strong Antibiotics.
am taking Amoxicillin 500mg/clavulanic acid 125mg...
the Amosksiklav brand...
inflanil and metronidazole...
Re: My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by qwertyboss(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
tabletguy:
please attach pics so u can get proper help
covered in bandages
Re: My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by dat9jaguy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
qwertyboss:

am taking Amoxicillin 500mg/clavulanic acid 125mg...
the Amosksiklav brand...
inflanil and metronidazole...
Then keep the injured area dry at all times.
Re: My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid by spixytinxy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
it is unlike me to comment. pls see another doctor, I experience dis same thing wen I undergo cs dis year. it a sign of infection

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Shops For Multiple Sources, Affordably Effective COVID-19 Vaccines / Help With A Cure / Scorpion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.