Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (83626 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
According to feelers, the largest shopping mall in Nigeria will not be in Lagos or Abuja but in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

I want to share with you footages that I have of the place.

Apart from the Mall, the compound also contains a beautiful Ecumenical center as well as an event center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_bMAykgmw

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
The Governor of the state is really trying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Aq35CX6wM

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Are you sure it's the biggest in Nigeria?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Iamicekid(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
With what I’m seeing ooo unless you haven’t shown us everything sha, Wuse ii mall wey get underground better pass am talkless of jabi lake side mall in Abuja ...

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Have you been to palms shopping mall in ibadan

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Have you been to palms shopping mall in ibadan
No, why do you ask?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lalasticlala .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by robosky02(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Very good innovation

This will create jobs for so many

Youths..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by kuonbe(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
ode. largest for ur state

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lalasticlala ..
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Cashsteady(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Largest in ebonyi state u clearly haven't been to every state in Nigeria

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
robosky02:
Las las na

Aba made we go buy there

You can say that again, creativity state, without us 110 million Nigerian negros will be walking barefoot.

Kiss the truth.

6 million generational curse for any human animal quoting me.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by gbowoade85142: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
ode. largest for ur state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
ToluNazzal:

No, why do you ask?

It's way bigger

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Snitch24(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Iamicekid:
With what I’m seeing ooo unless you haven’t shown us everything sha, Wuse ii mall wey get underground better pass am talkless of jabi lake side mall...

he probably has not left the state since he was born don't blame him
even the one in lugbe here in abuja is bigger and better than this

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2020
I wonder when they will break even.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

It's way bigger
And you know this how?
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by cynthia500(f): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
ok nice one,
do call us today for the sexual super energy booster guide,
fully written all you truelly need to know to stay healthy and strong to last much more longer in sex

thanks
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Snitch24:

he probably has not left the state since he was born don't blame him
even the one in lugbe here in abuja is bigger and better than this

Which Lugbe?? Tarr!! Sharap there
Lugbe mall that does not even have an upper floor. Just ground floor.

35 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:
According to feelers, the largest shopping mall in Nigeria will not be in Lagos or Abuja but in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

I want to share with you footages that I have of the place.

Apart from the Mall, the compound also contains a beautiful Ecumenical center as well as an event center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_bMAykgmw
Who would take me here?
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by shiki(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by bigdammyj: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Noted
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Kaybee14(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
The salt of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by TimeTraveler369: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Largest mall that you know...right?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by dheaven: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Umahi is trying

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by cynthia500(f): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kobicove:
Are you sure it's the biggest in Nigeria?

maybe it is
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Aufbauh(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sure, probably the largest mall in Nigeria.
It's definitely not the most beautiful or expensive but going by the layout it is unarguably the most largest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by urchcoded(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm not sure the OP captured everything on camera besides he said it's not yet completed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.