Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (83628 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by mabea: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chioma1989:
All these Abakiliki people. Inferiority complex too de worry them.

I don't understand government with building of shopping mall when their people are extremely poor, uneducated and ignorant. They should leave this to private sector and focus on developmental projects.
And your father is Dangote. Local champion

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
isthatso:
Nigerians are funny people. You are celebrating shopping malls that are filled with imported products that provide jobs for citizens in other countries while you are unemployed!

Lol cheesy Majority of Nigerians are very ignorant/clueless - including the so called graduates.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
sapphiere:
So the word "WHO" means man right? Better broaden your reasoning.

Don't try to act smart... u were referring to guys ...
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Karlifate:

grin grin

At the end of the day, the foreigners (other Nationals) might outnumber the indigenes (Nigerians) as staff.
even if they dont, the jobs created here are low paying jobs, then after they have provided jobs in their countries by manufacturing the products they sell, they will take the proceeds of the sales in these malls and put pressure on the naira by repatriating their profits. Dont forget they put pressure on the naira to import those products in the first place.

That is what fela called double wahala for dead body!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Ok....having the largest mall in a densely populated area with very low economy doesn't make sense... thats how they wasted money on tinapa....

Umahi is working. grin
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

what do you want us to do naa?

Stop hyping/celebrating nonsense...SIMPLE!!!
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by cynthia500(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
omooba969:

Stop hyping/celebrating nonsense...SIMPLE!!!
how?
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't understand ur English. Pls read what u wrote
I said you can mention any shopping mall in Nigeria you know that is bigger than this very one in ebonyi let's google it.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by cynthia500(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.
If you can dream it, you can do it.
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Dreyton36: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bleaching creams will be the highest sold items in that mall
Eboyians don't Joke with bleaching na their hobby

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Chioma1989: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
mabea:
And your father is Dangote. Local champion

Are you from Abakiliki?
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by able20(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Largest mall in Africa where an average Ebonyi citizen can not afford to buy a donut.
Invest on the people also they will move the economy
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:

No, why do you ask?

because it's the biggest in west Africa
and this picture and seeing is not bit atall
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chioma1989:

I don't understand government with building of shopping mall when their people are extremely poor, uneducated and ignorant. They should leave this to private sector and focus on developmental projects.

Do you actually think that project is a govt property?

Don't be surprised to learn it belongs to a private investor, possibly a rogue politician from Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:

No, why do you ask?

It's the biggest for now
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by crazycrypto710: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Of all places
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Don't try to act smart... u were referring to guys ...
Assumption is the worse form of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Himtoisand: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:
The Governor of the state is really trying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0dSBRhTXc

Hoodlums, how preparations dey go.
Things to loot go soon show ooooo.
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
bigcasava1:
I said you can mention any shopping mall in Nigeria you know that is bigger than this very one in ebonyi let's google it.

Do u have such information on Google? Can u Google this very mall in ebonyi& give us it's size? Did d author of d thread state d size of d mall in his write up?
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Bluntemperor: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
bigdammyj:
Noted

With 1 Trillion Revenue Annually,Lagos State supposed to be distinct in all ramifications.
- All Roads should be tired- with concrete as demonstrated by Dangote Express Road model- along Apapa- Lagos-Ibadan route.
- 24/7 light for her industrial revolution- we don't need to connect any grid- create your revolution!
-- Best Educational facilities- with govt support, especially to Private Sectors
- Should be the best Farming Model for other States
-Best urban and rural development planning
Are Lagosians asking for too much?
Then why is Dubai expanding on Monthly/yearly basis?
We are not asking for too much!
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Oracleforce: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cashsteady:
Largest in ebonyi state u clearly haven't been to every state in Nigeria
pj

I'm sure one blood money Anambra person go soon build another largest shopping mall in Nigeria.. Competition is in their blood....
And nobody knows them globally

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by achierosion(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chioma1989:

you must be a greater foool for attacking Ebonyi people for no reason, is there any state in Nigeria without a shopping Mall?

olukwuOdeku
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by mabea: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chioma1989:

Are you from Abakiliki?
I don't have to come from Abakaliki
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Obamaofusa: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afonjas will say it's not the largest because its not in Ogun state or Lagos .. very soon they will start selling human skulls in their malls

You too like human skulls, cannibal.
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by McCoy662(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
urchcoded:
I'm not sure the OP captured everything on camera besides he said it's not yet completed.
The mall has about 7 penthouses but I can only see three in the video

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by chrisooblog: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
looks good. hope the Ebonyi state government has worked out how retailers will be attracted to take up space at the mall wouldn't want another tinapa on our hands

ToluNazzal:
According to feelers, the largest shopping mall in Nigeria will not be in Lagos or Abuja but in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

I want to share with you footages that I have of the place.

Apart from the Mall, the compound also contains a beautiful Ecumenical center as well as an event center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_bMAykgmw
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by McCoy662(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chioma1989:

Jealousy grin grin grin
Nonentities seeking attention everywhere. Come to Abakaliki, u won't have mouth to talk cos the people there are far better than any reasonable being that has ever come from ur lineage.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
ekestic1976:

I quote you for Truth and I'm not human animal. He who's blessed of the Lord, no man can CURSE.

You say nothing bad so peace into you.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by Zino1011(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Have you been to palms shopping mall in ibadan
Novare shopping mall is bigger the the palms Ibadan
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by erekere(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Have u confirmed what u ar selling?
cynthia500:
ok nice one,
do call us today for the sexual super energy booster guide,
fully written all you truelly need to know to stay healthy and strong to last much more longer in sex

thanks
Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
I heards ebonyi people have good rice. I would rather have the gov build them great rice processing mills than open them a mall where foreign goods will be sold to them.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Overhype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.