Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,928 members, 6,339,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 10:14 AM

2020 Batch B Updates. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2020 Batch B Updates. (4452 Views)

Call-up Letter Updates For Batch "A" Stream 1, 2020 / PCMs Batch B 2018. Latest Updates On Nysc Senate List/ Registration / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good day everyone and happy weekend to you all.
I wish the entire batch B stream 1B safe journey to their various destinations for the mandatory NYSC orientation and service.

The cut off date for reporting to camp is midnight, 7th of December, 2020, so if your yet to report to camp or your have missed your date of reporting, worry no more because you have till Monday, 7th of December to report to the camp you were posted to.

For those interested in relocation to any state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) so once your leaving camp, your heading to the new state you relocated to.

For the stream 1A, relocation is still ongoing and to anyany state of your choice. Even if you have reported to your ppa, you can still relocate to any state you want. Get in touch with me today and testify.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning everyone and wish you guys a blissful day ahead.

For the batch B stream 1B prospective corp members that are yet to report to their states of deployment, camp registration has been extended to midnight Wednesday 9th of December, 2020 and prospective corp members who miss out on going with their stream might not be shifted to the next stream or batch automatically due to covid-19 protocols and people waiting for service as well.

For those interested in relocation to any state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) so once your leaving camp, your heading to the new state you relocated to.

For the stream 1A, relocation is still ongoing and to anyany state of your choice. Even if you have reported to your ppa, you can still relocate to any state you want. Get in touch with me today and testify.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good evening and congratulations to the batch B stream 1B as camp pop is just a few days away which is on the 23rd of December, am sure the memories have been worth it and you can't wait to go home for Christmas.

If you are interested in relocating to any state of your choice immediately after leaving camp, you can get in touch with me now via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) so on the day of camp pop, you will be going to the new state you relocated to.

Also, ppa posting in all the states is available for batch B stream 1A and batch B stream 1B. If interested, you can also get in touch with me.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 12:14am On Feb 18
Good morning everyone.
Good news for students waiting for the Nysc portal to open for registration as Nysc has officially announced that the date for Nysc online registration commences on the 3rd of March, 2021 and institutions are advised to commence necessary preparations for qualified graduates.

Also, those that are interested in direct posting to camp and serve in any state of their choice can start now to prepare as it commences once the online registration starts on the 3rd of March, 2021. Interested people can get in touch with me for direct posting to any state of their choice via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 2:35pm On Mar 02
Good day every one and to the prospective corp members (PCM's) waiting for the portal to open tomorrow, 3rd March 2021 to be among the first batch of the year(batch A, 2021).

For those that registered in previous batches, got their call up letter and didn't report to camp will be able to do revalidation when the portal opens tomorrow to be able to go with this batch A.

After registration and your interested in camping and serving in any state of your choice, you can get in touch with me for direct posting to any state you want and also PPA posting in some states(Lagos, Abuja, Oyo and Ogun) will be available too. Get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 5:38pm On Mar 02
Portal for Nysc registration opens tomorrow, 3rd March and closes on the 7th of March, 2021 for eligible graduates who's names are on the Senate list on the Nysc portal and to check this, simply log on to the Nysc official website, scroll down and click on check Senate list, then follow the instructions to be able to see yours.

For the registration tomorrow, make sure you do not thumb print by proxy. This simply means do no allow anyone thumb print on your behalf during registration because when you get to camp, you must do camp registration which thumb printing is a must and, if someone thumb printed for you during registration, your definitely going to be sent back home without stress, so to avoid it, simply make sure you use the specified thumb print scanner recommend by Nysc, which I'll attach here for ease.

Wish you all luck and remember, if you want to camp and serve in any state of your choice, which is direct posting, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 10:35am On Mar 04
Good day prospective corp members, hope registration has been smooth so far.
Here are some tips during online registration for the prospective corp members.

Also, for those interested in camping and serving in any state of their choice, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for direct posting.

Lastly, many recruiters in Lagos are in need of corp members to serve in their firms so for those looking or will be serving in Lagos, you can get in touch with me also via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for your PPA posting.

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 4:51pm On Mar 05
Good day prospective corp members, hope registration has been going great and your excited about service.

Orientation course date has been officially released by NYSC for camp and it's scheduled for 10th of March to 30th of March, 2021 for batch A stream 1.

Those interested in direct posting to any state of their choice, it's still ongoing at an affordable price. Get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0).

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 2:00am On Mar 10
Congratulations to the entire 2021 batch stream 1, as camp opens today a cross the nation. If you have received your call up letter, endeavor to be in the camp stated in your call up letter within this week as cutoff date for accepting corp members inside camp is Sunday, 14th March 2021.

Swearing in comes up next week which is when you become a full corp member and not otondo anymore. For those who don't like the state they were posted to, you can go to camp which is just from 10th-30th of March, then contact me for relocation to any state of your choice so once your leaving camp, your going straight to the relocated state and your relocation displays on your dashboard on the day of camp passing out. It's 100% guarantee and you'll testify.

Also, those waiting for stream 2, you can also get in touch with me for your direct posting or change of posting to any state of your choice.

You can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call
(0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 12:24pm On Mar 11
If you have received your call up letter, endeavor to be in the camp stated in your call up letter within this week as cutoff date for accepting corp members inside camp is Sunday, 14th March 2021.

Swearing in comes up next week which is when you become a full corp member and not otondo anymore. For those who don't like the state they were posted to, you can go to camp which is just from 10th-30th of March, then contact me for relocation to any state of your choice at a good price, so once your leaving camp, your going straight to the relocated state and your relocation displays on your dashboard on the day of camp passing out. It's 100% guarantee and you'll testify.

Also, those waiting for stream 2, you can also get in touch with me for your direct posting or change of posting to any state of your choice.

You can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call
(0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 3:35pm On Mar 13
Good day everyone and to the batch A stream 1 that are in camp, those reporting today and tomorrow. As you all know, the cut off date for camp reporting scheduled for 14th March 2021 have been extended to Tuesday, 16th March 2021 to enable pcms report to camp.

I advice Pcms who have gotten their call up letters but don't like the state they are deployed to kindly report to camp within this period and relocate from camp to any state of their choice because after camp, relocation is very difficult to get and, camping is just for 21 days, before you know it, you'll leave camp and relocate back to the state you want.

If you are interested in relocating to any state of your choice, you should get in touch with me once your in camp so once your passing out from camp on the 30th of March 2021, your going straight to the new state you relocated to.

Also, for those waiting for stream 2 in May 2021, you can get in touch with me too for your direct posting to any state of your choice.

Whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 3:45pm On Mar 14
Good day batch A prospective corp members and hope your having a nice time and experience in camp already especially to those that have reported already.

Sequel to my previous post on prospective corp members that have gotten their call up letters but don't want to report due to personal reasons, you can go with stream two come May 2021 but not by folding your arms at home and wishing but by taking a huge step. If interested in finding out more, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for more info.

To those in camp, congratulations and if interested in relocation from camp, to any state of your choice, you should get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) because after camp, relocation becomes extremely difficult.

Direct posting for stream 2 is ongoing as well for those interested and it's to any state of your choice.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by eki2000(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16
Batch A stream 2 to begin orienation course in May.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 4:33pm On Mar 17
eki2000:
Batch A stream 2 to begin orienation course in May.
Yes.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 6:40pm On Mar 20
Good day everyone and happy weekend to all the Pcms and Cms.
Relocation for those inside camp, for batch A stream 1 is ongoing and to any state of your choice. Your relocation comes out on the day of camp pop which is on the 30th of March, 2020.

For those that applied in camp, I wish you luck and hopefully you'll get the state you want but most times it doesn't work to the state you want.

Interested in relocating to any state of your choice, get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) and it's 40k to any state of your choice.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 1:07pm On Mar 23
Good day to 2021 batch A stream 1 corp members in camp and I believe it's been a memorable and fun experience so far.

It's just 7 days left to your camp passing out and I believe most of you can't wait to go home and relax abit while some won't be travelling due to distance or to cut expenses.

For those that their relocation was approved inside camp, your relocation will be displayed on your dashboard on the 30th of March. But if it wasn't approved, there'll be nothing to see on your dashboard concerning relocation.

The good news is that relocation is still ongoing and it's to any state of your choice, if interested, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) and it's 40k flat to any state of your choice. Once you leave camp, relocation becomes hard to approve.

Have a great day.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 8:44pm On Apr 01
Good evening all, congratulations to the batch A stream 1 that left camp on the 30th of March 2021.

For those going with stream 2 in May, you can still get your direct posting done within 24hours to any state of your choice so when your call up is out, you get to camp and serve in that state you desire.

You can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 6:54pm On Apr 16
Good evening everyone and to the 2021 batch A stream 2 prospective corp members, the nysc portal for new registration commences on Monday, 19th April 2021 and camp opens in May( no official date yet).

For those interested in direct posting i.e to camp and serve in any state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0). It's an opportunity for you to get that state you have always wanted for personal and opportunity reasons.

Congratulations.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 8:59am On Apr 18
Good morning everyone and to the 2021 batch A stream 2 prospective corp members, the nysc portal for new registration commences on Monday, 19th April 2021 and camp opens in May( no official date yet).

For those interested in direct posting i.e to camp and serve in any state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0). It's an opportunity for you to get that state you have always wanted for personal and opportunity reasons.

Congratulations.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 9:02am On Apr 18
A step by step guide for NYSC mobilization process:

1) Clearance in school: NYSC mobilization starts right from this point. Graduates are expected to complete their final clearance in their respective academic institutions.
2) Get your statement of results: After completing your final clearance, next is to get your statement of results. Statement of results will be needied for registration in the NYSC orientation camp.
3) sign up for NYSC: While waiting for your statement of results to be ready, you can proceed to register for NYSC at the students Affairs Directorate in your school.
4) Verify your name on JAMB Matriculation list (optional): It is important to verify your name on the JAMB matriculated list (optional.i.e. If you were not offered admission by JAMB), if your name is not on this list, do a JAMB regularization or sorry you will not be able to register for NYSC.
5) Verify your name on the Senate list: Your institution will upload names of those who are eligible to serve on the NYSC portal. After they have uploaded the list, proceed to verify your name on the portal.
6) NYSC online registration: Only those whose names are on the NYSC Senate list will be eligible to register for NYSC.
7) Print NYSC call up letter: After NYSC online registration, next is to wait for NYSC call up letter to be out (within a week or two after registration). This letter will show you the state NYSC deployed you, date to report and other vital information.
cool Get the required documents: Make sure all your documents are ready, because you need them in NYSC orientation camp for registration.
Required documents are:
---statement of results (OND, HND, Bsc)
---JAMB regularization (optional)
---call up letter
---green card
---medical fitness certificate
---school identity card
---8 passport photographs with white background. (Preferably the one used during line registration).
Then photocopies of all credentials (at least 5 copies each). Good luck.

If you seek Direct posting to any state of your choice before the 3 weeks camp. Get in touch with me via whatsapp or phone: (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Note: Abuja and Lagos : 50k
Other states : 40k
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 10:25am On Apr 19
Good morning everyone and a happy New week to us all.
The portal for Nysc registration has opened for 2021 batch A stream 2.

If you were deployed in a previous Nysc batch but didn't show up in camp, you can login to the Nysc official site, click on the "Mobilization Batch A, 2021" and when it opens, click on "revalidation" for your details to be revalidated on the Nysc portal, making you eligible to go with this next batch A stream 2.

Fresh registration is also ongoing for those that have seen their name on the Senate list uploaded on the Nysc official website.

Also, If you seek Direct posting to any state of your choice before the 3 weeks camp. Get in touch with me via whatsapp or phone: (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)

If you were previously deployed but didn't report to camp due to personal reasons and now want a change of state, you can also get in touch with me.
Note: Abuja and Lagos : 50k
Other states : 40k
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 9:20am On Apr 30
Good morning everyone and a blissful weekend to you all the serving batch A stream 1 corp members. I come with a good news for those that left camp and still interested in relocating to any state of their choice. The requirements for your relocation to be successful, if interested are;
(1) If you were relocated in camp to a state you didn't want or like.
(2) If your relocation approval is based only on health grounds.
(3) If your state code is yet to change to the state you were relocated to.
Then get in touch with me for your relocation to the state you want if you meet the requirements.
(0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) whatsapp or call
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 12:11pm On May 03
Good day everyone and to the prospective corp members for batch A stream 2, 2021, congratulations as camping is this month(May, 2021).

For the batch A stream1, 2021 that left camp this year, relocation to any state of your choice is ongoing but it's available to only those who have relocated before during camp, but didn't get the state they wanted. You can get in touch with me for your relocation to any state of your choice.

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 2:35pm On May 05
For the batch A stream1, 2021 that left camp this year, relocation to any state of your choice is ongoing but it's available to only those who have relocated before during camp, but didn't get the state they wanted. You can get in touch with me for your relocation to any state of your choice.

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 7:32am On May 21
Good morning to the corp members in this platform and wish you the very best of today.

Also, congratulations to the batch A stream 2 that received their call up letters and have reported or will still report to camp before the cut off date for camp reporting. I believe you will enjoy your stay in camp, meet new people and connect with lifetime friends too.

Relocation for the 2021 batch A stream 2 that have started reporting to camp starts next week and if you don't like the state your posted to, don't worry just go to camp and get in touch with me as soon as possible for your relocation to any state of your choice while your in camp and after your camp swearing in ceremony. Once your out from camp, relocation becomes harder(feel free to ask about this to anyone currently serving), so it's best done while your in camp and after the swearing in ceremony in camp.
Note: Abuja or Lagos 50k
State of origin 45k
Other states 40k

Get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 11:51am On May 22
Congratulations to the 2021 batch A stream 2 corp members on your swearing in ceremony, you guys are now full fleshed corp member and the federal government children.

Camp registration has been extended to Monday 24th may, 2021 to enable all corp members report to their various orientation camps, and after Monday the 24th, no one will be allowed to enter camp.

Relocation for the 2021 batch A stream 2 in camp starts next week as you've been sworn in and if you are interested in relocating to any state of your choice, that is the time to start the process so that on the day your leaving camp, your reporting to the new state you've been relocated to.

Get in touch with me for your relocation to any state of your choice via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 11:36am On May 23
Relocation for the 2021 batch A stream 2 in camp starts this week as you've been sworn in and if you are interested in relocating to any state of your choice, this is the time to start the process so that on the day your leaving camp, your reporting to the new state you've been relocated to.

Get in touch with me for your relocation to any state of your choice via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 11:28pm On May 24
Good evening all and to the corp members in the house.

Relocation for the batch A stream 2 in camp is ongoing to any state of your choice so once you leave camp on the 7th of June, your heading to the state you relocated to with ease. After camp, relocation becomes very difficult.

Also, relocation for the batch A stream 1 is ongoing too for those still interested...a trial will convince you I believe.

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 3:43pm On May 25
Good evening all and to the corp members in the house.

Relocation for the batch A stream 2 in camp is ongoing to any state of your choice so once you leave camp on the 7th of June, your heading to the state you relocated to with ease. After camp, relocation becomes very difficult to approve.

Also, relocation for the batch A stream 1 is ongoing too for those still interested i.e for those that have left camp but still want to relocate...a trial will convince you I believe.

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 3:09pm On May 28
Relocation for the 2021 batch A stream 1 is ongoing for those still interested i.e for those that have left camp but still want to relocate...a trial will convince you I believe.

Relocation for the batch A stream 2 in camp is ongoing to any state of your choice so once you leave camp on the 7th of June, your heading to the state you relocated to with ease. After camp, relocation becomes very difficult to approve.

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 12:03pm On Jun 04
Good morning to the corp members in the house and the prospective corp members warming up for the next batch.

Uploading of names by institutions on the NYSC portal have commenced and prospective corp members(Pcms) i.e those that have graduated and waiting to go for service are advised to go to their students affairs department in their institutions to mobilise themselves in order for their names to be uploaded on the Senate list on NYSC portal. If any prospective corp member fails to mobilise in their various students affairs department from the school they graduated from, then no service for you till you are mobilised.

Relocation is still ongoing for corpers inside and outside camp to any state of your choice.
(0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batch B Stream ll Mobilization Date Fixed / Please Where Is Eti-osa LG 1 / Picture Of NYSC Girls Fighting Hard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.