Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,009 members, 6,340,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 12:22 PM

2020 Batch B Updates. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2020 Batch B Updates. (4456 Views)

Call-up Letter Updates For Batch "A" Stream 1, 2020 / PCMs Batch B 2018. Latest Updates On Nysc Senate List/ Registration / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 12:02am On Jun 07
Hello everyone and congratulations to 2021 batch A stream II on their passing out ceremony today, 7th of June 2021. I hope it was a memorable camping experience.

For those that got their relocation approved, it will appear on your dashboard in the morning and congratulations to you, but for those that their relocation didn't get approved or didn't get the state you wanted, you can still get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for your relocation to any state of your choice.

Also, for the batch A stream I corp members still seeking relocation to any state of their choice, you can still get in touch with me for it and it comes out after 24 hours.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 12:05am On Jun 07
Portal for remobilization opens on the 8th of June to the 21st of June for those who received their call up letters, reported to camp but didn't complete their camping.

You can now apply for remobilization on the nysc portal as from the 8th of June if you are ready to join the next batch coming up very soon.

For those interested in relocation, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Oreoluwa22: 11:35am On Jun 07
Please ooo
Help me
So I fell sick (sickle cell anemia patient) while I was in camp (Kaduna), then I was told to write an application letter, i filled both the relocation and exeat form too. I was even paid my alawee.
On my exeat form, the person who filled the column for date to return, wrote relocated on it.

So I checked my dashboard today, only to see that my relocation application wasn't approved, instead It showed that I should fill my details and send a request.
My friend wasn't allowed to get my PPA letter for me.
I was told to come back for the PPA letter in Kaduna

What will happen if I don't go to Kaduna to get my PPA letter?
BTW I stay in Lagos

What should I do?
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Nasww22nasww: 8:31pm On Jun 07
Hi

Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Mrxawe: 7:38pm On Jun 09
Kyrian042:
Hello everyone and congratulations to 2021 batch A stream II on their passing out ceremony today, 7th of June 2021. I hope it was a memorable camping experience.

For those that got their relocation approved, it will appear on your dashboard in the morning and congratulations to you, but for those that their relocation didn't get approved or didn't get the state you wanted, you can still get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for your relocation to any state of your choice.

Also, for the batch A stream I corp members still seeking relocation to any state of their choice, you can still get in touch with me for it and it comes out after 24 hours.
When will registration for next batch start? I have a kid bro who wants to go with the next batch.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 9:29pm On Jun 10
Oreoluwa22:
Please ooo
Help me
So I fell sick (sickle cell anemia patient) while I was in camp (Kaduna), then I was told to write an application letter, i filled both the relocation and exeat form too. I was even paid my alawee.
On my exeat form, the person who filled the column for date to return, wrote relocated on it.
So I checked my dashboard today, only to see that my relocation application wasn't approved, instead It showed that I should fill my details and send a request.
My friend wasn't allowed to get my PPA letter for me.
I was told to come back for the PPA letter in Kaduna

What will happen if I don't go to Kaduna to get my PPA letter?
BTW I stay in Lagos

What should I do?
Sorry about your health.
As long as you don't see "congratulations your relocation is approved" on your dashboard relocation record, your relocation was not approved and with the relocation form still open in your dashboard, it won't be approved.
You have to travel to kaduna and get your PPA letter but that can still be done after your 21 days rest is complete. Falling to get your PPA can give you an extended service year or even non payment of allawee due to biometric clearance.
Re: 2020 Batch B Updates. by Kyrian042: 9:31pm On Jun 10
Mrxawe:

When will registration for next batch start? I have a kid bro who wants to go with the next batch.
Month end or early July.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batch B Stream ll Mobilization Date Fixed / Please Where Is Eti-osa LG 1 / Picture Of NYSC Girls Fighting Hard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.