Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fish Farming Business Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fish Farming Business Partner (433 Views)

Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020 / Business Partner Needed / Need A Business Partner To Start A Training School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Farming Business Partner by Toks112: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Looking for a dedicated partner to go into fish farming business with me. I will need 4 personal/business references for consideration.
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by izi4lyf(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
You mean a partner to bring in Capital or a partner as an employee?
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by sainty1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Toks112:
Looking for a dedicated partner to go into fish farming business with me. I will need 4 personal/business references for consideration.

What does the partner have to bring to the table ? If we’re talking money, how much ?
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by faithfull18(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Toks112:
Can you do a video interview/pitch seeking what you want. We will help with the publicity.
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by Toks112: 4:16am On Dec 09, 2020
izi4lyf:
You mean a partner to bring in Capital or a partner as an employee?

I'm looking for a partner that will do all the legwork and I will contribute majority of the capital.
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by Toks112: 4:20am On Dec 09, 2020
sainty1:

What does the partner have to bring to the table ? If we’re talking money, how much ?

The partner will be the one to draw up the business plan and cost analysis and I will finance the majority of the cost.
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by FarmPlanetNG: 5:56pm On Mar 13
Toks112:

You sent me a PM. I do not have access to the email address linked with the profile. Send me a message on WhatsApp or send me an email
Re: Fish Farming Business Partner by Trinitycoy(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14
Toks112:

I'm looking for a partner that will do all the legwork and I will contribute majority of the capital.

Let us talk on WhatsApp 08135631994

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Teach Me Yahoo / What Is Brand Equity? / Join Kobobid And Win Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.