Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia (471 Views)

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by YHYson: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Namibian politician, Adolf Hitler Uunona has won a seat in the regional election in Namibia by a landslide margin. He won the election amassing 85% votes.

Adolf Hitler Uunona who prefers to be called Adolf Uunona has been elected as the councilor of the Ompundja constituency. He contested under the ruling South West AfricaSWAPO Occasion of Namibia.

He garnered 1,196 votes, in comparison with 213 forged for his opponent, and secured a seat at a governing council of the Oshana area.

The Ompundja constituency, which he represents, has lower than 5,000 residents and has long been thought of as a SWAPO stronghold.

Uunona informed the German tabloid Bild that not like his infamous namesake, he harbors no ambition for world domination, and even for the conquest of Oshana.

He told German tabloid paper Bild: “My father named me after this man. He probably didn’t understand what Adolf Hitler stood for. As a child, I saw it as a totally normal name. Only as a teenager did I understand that this man wanted to conquer the whole world.”

He stated he often goes by Adolf Uunona and that it will be too late for him by now to vary his title.

Namibia was a German colony from 1884, however, following the First World War the League of Nations mandated South Africa to administer the territory. It is located on the southwestern coast of Africa with its capital in Windhoek. It gained independence on March 21, 1990.

After winning the seat on the ticket of the ruling SWAPO party – which has ruled Namibia since independence from apartheid South Africa in 1990 – the politician told Bild that he had ‘nothing to do with’ Nazi ideology.

‘My father named me after this man. He probably didn’t understand what Adolf Hitler stood for,’ his namesake said.

‘As a child, I saw it as a totally normal name. Only as a teenager did I understand that this man wanted to conquer the whole world.'
Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by Bkayyy: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
WTF?
Africa should tighten their defense.
Namibia is up to something
Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
If someone called Muhammadu Buhari can win election so why not the name Adolf Hitler. is there any difference

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by complexBoss12: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
nigga ruined that mustache style for everyone

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by privaldo: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
This should be the funniest thing I saw on the internet yesterday, the man was even funnier by saying "he was not interested in world domination".

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by Conrod: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
But we have a wike (the wicked),a hitler lookalike in rivers state that not only admire hitler's brutish character but also his mustache.
Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Namibia was a German colony from 1884

Yeah. That's 100% correct. As a German colony, it was known as "German South West Africa".

It came under German rule in the late 19th century courtesy of a German business magnate who had bought parts of the land and placed it under German "protection" in order to prevent other major European imperial powers from taking over his investment. The German business magnate's name was Adolf Lüderitz- there is a city known as Lüderitz in Namibia even till today.

The Germans are still very much in Namibia till date. About 20-30,000 of them- the legacy of a short-lived German colonization venture.
Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by panafrican(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
A Black Führer on the rise ! It is going to be freaking messy ! grin
Re: Adolf Hitler Wins Election In Namibia by tobechi74: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2020
World war 4 to begin in namimbia

(1) (Reply)

Countries Bordering The Highest Number Of Other Countries / Zelensky: I Am In My Office. I’m Not Hiding. And I’m Not Afraid Of Anyone / BREAKING: US To Send Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine, Says Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.