Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About (857 Views)

"Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by uncleck: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is actually how life is.

Re: If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by EdricBond: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Some are already losing itsad.

Re: If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
My secondary school maths teacher flogged the hell out of me because of graph plotting
Re: If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by uncleck: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
My secondary school maths teacher flogged the hell out of me because of graph plotting
Lol! I never actually understood any of those graphs in Economics till I entered higher institution. Understanding all those demand and supply curves were like impossible to me
Re: If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by tobechi74: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
My physics teacher will be like
Ehat units are the x and y axis.
Your graph had no label
You did not state error due to parralex
- 5 marks

1 Like

Re: If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by uncleck: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Your graph had no label
- 5 marks
lol
Re: If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About by Gokoyer0(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Parallax.
I can't forget Mr A***** in a hurry. Our tough physics teacher was flogging guys mercilessly while he was beating one of the two beautiful girls among us in secrecy with his koboko grin. We later learnt all this during our WAEC exams.
tobechi74:
Your graph had no label
- 5 marks

(1) (Reply)

People? / Why Its Hard To Make New Close Friends As We Ageā€¦ / Olam Rice Half Bag 17k For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.