Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again (73007 Views)

Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix) / Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by LONGPREEK(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
he didnt die, he was murdered
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by walozanga(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2020
From my own view.. The embalment process was the icing on the cake.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Emperor4tune(m): 12:27am On Dec 05, 2020
AuntRose:

This write-up is pathetic. Why allow religion to becloud your sense of reasoning bro?
so you have also join your brothers & vowed never to get sense
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Blakpot: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2020
istina:
It's obvious those on the otherside value him more than those on this side of the universe, Hence, they couldn't let him go.

Rest well wherever you are

That's deep man.

Was glad he made it back. But he didn't stay for long. R.I.P
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by abduljabbar4(m): 1:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
He had a rare Privilege that many never had!
I hope he made Good use of the Privilege.

The Greatest Disaster to Hit a Man or woman is to kick the bucket without Being Born again through JESUS Christ.
It is a Huge Calamity!!

Shut up.
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Ekpes2017: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Ntimesholywar: 2:00am On Dec 05, 2020
In Rome, the crucifixion process was a long one, entailing scourging (more on that later) before the victim was nailed and hung from the cross. ... At this time, the victims were usually tied, feet dangling, to a tree or post; crosses weren't used until Roman times, according to the report.Apr 19, 2019

Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Kayode3747: 2:05am On Dec 05, 2020
this called painful death
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Kayode3747: 2:05am On Dec 05, 2020
painful death
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by DesChyko: 2:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Andyblaze: 3:27am On Dec 05, 2020
VeryNiceConcept:
Rip to him

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Pay after?
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by zuraking(m): 4:50am On Dec 05, 2020
This story is just too funny to believe
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by inegbedion30210: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2020
From my own view.. The embalment process was the icing on the cake.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by kareemkamil(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2020
RIP man
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Hallabee1(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2020
live you no won live... die you no won die...
last last na six feet..
if i catch you for that place , na hot warri slap you go chop
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Ideadoctor(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2020
He was probably alive when he was pronounced dead,may he was in a state of coma,and I am sure the real cause of his death was the incision he received at the morgue
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by uunwanaobong3: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2020
This man just have a dangerous affair with the gods, believe me he is eating with the ancestors.................. Else why will a man be travelling at will between the ancestral world and the real world..,...... I wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up again....... the man is a traveler
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by cardoctor(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
U only live twice
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by shoprite: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Let them check well this time o . . .it won't be funny at all if he wakes up inside the grave after being buried undecided

Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by sureinfo: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Hope they are sure he's truly dead now before there unjustly cut him again?
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Babaken(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
They have finally kill him.
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Nutrimindrr: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Wàhálà oo
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by letilex: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by Nktessy(f): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
He has died his first n second death so he won't reincarnate anymore
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by ceaser: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
If you are not too proud, shy or self-deceptive to tell the Truth about how it started, I will tell you the solution that I discovered after 18 Solid years of passing through this wicked self entrapped Punishment. I did several HIV tests which always came out Negative, at a point I wished they should just tell be I have it so that I could start AntiRetroviral. My Problem started in 1999 when I had sex with a particular girl that has been used and demonized by her Alhaji Sugar Daddy. I thank God for finally giving me Freedom from the Energy sapping Demonic Sickness in 2018. It was hell living with what Medical Authorities acknowledge they don't even understand, they say it is too strange and can never be cured, they term it CFS: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I always almost shed tears whenever I look back at wasted years sleeping unnecessarily because of unexplainable tiredness, almost a whole wasted Lifetime. cry I thank God that I'm now fully a normal Human Being once again! Such a good feeling to truly be and feel fully alive! Now, tell me the girl you had Sex with that passed it to you, I will never reveal to you how to be permanently Free from it unless you reveal this.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is not an impossibly treatable problem per se. A number of environmental factors cause it and if you can identify such and remove it, recovery is attainable. These days that we have radio waves all over the place, it has become more common.

It has been reported in people that live very close to transmission masts of these GSM companies. It has also been reported in people, though not all, that use DECT cordless phones at home or workplace. Though it is not a common communication gadget in Nigeria as it is more of a European gadget since that DECT system and band of radio communication was a technology developed by the Europeans.

I think you can bing search for more info.
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by rexesq(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Destiny... you cannot run away!

Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by DedeNkem: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
This happens in Nigeria a lot due to incompetent doctors and nurses in Nigerian hospitals.

Many people have been either sent to the morque or buried while in coma!.
Re: Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again by khiaa(f): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Incompetent SOBs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump / Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.