Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. (29344 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Well currently I have met alot of them but I will share with you the first time I met one ..
I just relocated to Abuja from Lagos , I was staying at area 11 . Can't really remember the year .i think it was 2009 or so .as a new comer I do take afternoon strolls round my area so I can get familiar with the beautiful city ,
During one of those strolls I met Tunde of styl plus at one mall like that very close to our estate . I was very happy seeing him and I asked him to take pictures with me..I noticed that people were looking at me one kind ..
I got home that day and I quickly uploaded the pics on Facebook to show my friends my achievement,I captioned the pic. Chilling with the style plus crew ...

The day and couple days later I got to see Tunde almost every time .it got so bad that he will even try to hide from me due to shame ,I then understood why people were staring at me that day I was taking pics with him .. Mr Tunde Don cast for area 11,he's always walking up and down like every other human ... Have u met one what was that day like ?

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by goldbim(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes.. No interactions tho.most times I do waka pass grin..like K1 the ultimate,he was a frequent visitor in my high school as his kids attended there as well.Also,Niniola was my senior and Teni my junior in school back then.. Don't know if that counts Sha...nothing different.we all had good rapport back then.that was then tho.. cheesy.everybody don blow in their own way!!

Bukky wright ,Charles Okafor,Charles okocha also..,seun kuti was always coming to see his halfcaste girlfriend back then.. cheesy..Lola Alao and ope Ayeola lived in my area too then...

Also saw Akpororo at the airport on his way to US..it took a lot of home training for me not to hug him..That guy is super fresh!!!! shocked grin...those are the ones I can remember ..most times,I mind my business so that they won't start feeling like they've made it beyond what we know..I am a celeb in my own lane too grin!!

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by EzzyCarter: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes I have, several times. I'm not one for the excess excitement when I'm in public, I'm usually laid back and chilled out so I mostly ignore them and go on with my business lol. Try it when next you see a celeb and watch the expression on his/her face grin.

Reminds me of a couple years back . That particular day, I was taking a morning jog when I spotted this popular female celeb from afar, looking distressed and apparently making a phone call. She was beside her parked Mercedes and one of the tyres had gone flat. Our eyes met and I saw the expression on her face. She was expecting me to freak out and ask if I could help her out? Well, to cut a long story short, mo look away grin

goldbim:

most times,I mind my business so that they won't start feeling like they've made it beyond what we know..I am a celeb in my own lane too

Exactly. You're your own superstar. Plus God help you if you go hug a celeb when he/she is in a sore mood. Your news will definitely make NL front page by evening grin

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Vikkoh(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okay lemme drop mine.

The 1st Celebrity I met was Papa Ajasco and Mama Ajasco.
That was years ago when they were still the talk of the Town.
Boy Alinko used to stay at my area too.
Last year I saw 9ice, Tobi Bakre of BBN.
I can't remember all but I'll modify once I remember.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Theboy21: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
A nigga had the chance to meet with different celebrities but you know what that ain't an achievement anyways cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by goldbim(f): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Yes I have, several times. I'm not one for the excess excitement when I'm in public, I'm usually laid back and chilled out so I mostly ignore them and go on with my business tho lol. Try it when next you see a celeb and watch the expression on his/her face

Exactly. You're your own superstar. Plus God help you if you go hug a celeb when he/she is in a sore mood. Your news will definitely make NL front page by evening grin

grin grin cheesy..you can say that again.. That feeling when a celeb feels like can't you notice me grin..e dey pain!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by khingTony(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Haven't met one, one on one

Well, It's not an achievement

Peace smiley

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Seen Fathia Balogun severally on street, stay on same street with her family, Kaycee Limpopo @MMA Lagos , Kate Henshaw and co.@location, JayJay Okocha @Federal palace hotel, only greeted them, I'm not star strucked wink, I've seen Gov ortom too, at MMIA Lagos. Pres Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinubu and co during their campaign in Abk 2015 grin grin. Seen Omo butty too, she's so beautiful and very friendly.
Na Messi, RVP and Brad Pitt I wan see, if na to just snap pinchure, I dey okay with am, love dem all, will open a thread and share my experience with them when I finally do, grin cheesy grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Kenneygirl(f): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Don't know if he counts as a celeb, but I've seen bobrisky

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Which bobrisky? The he or she ?

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by davillian(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
I have one as a brother
So I don't really get excited when I meet....
I've couple of them and was just normal....
I don't even try to take pics with them...

3 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
davillian:
I have one as a brother So I don't really get excited when I meet.... I've couple of them and was just normal.... I don't even try to take pics with them...
Who?
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Michaelfucker(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
davillian:
I have one as a brother
So I don't really get excited when I meet....
I've couple of them and was just normal....
I don't even try to take pics with them...
Who's your brother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Lmao
Bobrisky na celeb na.
You're funny o.

12 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Depressed101: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
goldbim:
Yes.. No interactions tho.most times I do waka pass grin..like K1 the ultimate,he was a frequent visitor in my high school as his kids attended there as well.Also,Niniola was my senior and Teni my junior in school back then.. Don't know if that counts Sha...nothing different.we all had good rapport back then.that was then tho.. cheesy.everybody don blow in their own way!!

Bukky wright ,Charles Okafor,Charles okocha also..,seun kuti was always coming to see his halfcaste girlfriend back then.. cheesy..Lola Alao and ope Ayeola lived in my area too then...

Also saw Akpororo at the airport on his way to US..it took a lot of home training for me not to hug him..That guy is super fresh!!!! shocked grin...those are the ones I can remember ..most times,I mind my business so that they won't start feeling like they've made it beyond what we know..I am a celeb in my own lane too grin!!
you madt... Akpororo fresh? grin God even the name nor fresh self. And his unfreshness na im make I'm joke dey sweet. I don't know what you are talking about fresh

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit For Multichoice Welcome Dinner At Mauritius / Linda Ikeji Looking Pretty In Cute Selfie Photos / Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.