Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. (29483 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
mr ibu grin

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
h
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes, I’ve met many as an adult. The ones that stood out;

I see Monalisa at Ebeano, she is as spotless as...Very clean skin mehn!

Timaya’s babymama (the one with two daughters) lives on my street, so I see him when he comes to visit her- which is a very regular occurrence. He is friendly, his face doesn’t look it though. His gateman uses a nice iPhone and is paid in 6-figures, very ugly too cheesy.

I saw a Nigerian actress (Sikiratu Sindodo) at the beach and I was shocked at the difference between IG pictures and reality. I pity for people who put themselves under pressure because of some celebs. Stay away from bleaching creams abeg!

I saw DJ Spinall at Xhale Shisha and Grill few days back, looks smaller and very different in reality.

In all, I looked at them, I saw them, they know I saw them- then I looked away. If you live or hangout on the Island a lot, you will see them regularly.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by dannyspeejay(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dem stingy.....
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by john4affiliate: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wahala for the gods
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Erigga,tho I don't see him as a celeb.....but the nigga stingy die

18 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by TriCee: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you live along Lekki/Chevron axis, you'll find it so normal seeing them. No goosebumps here

10 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by milkyworld(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
k
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Lawliet(f): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have seen Davido, was in the same club with him

5 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebrities or yeyebrite? Lol

I’ve meet MI and jayjay the real one.

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Vanzcharles(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
goldbim:
Yes.. No interactions tho.most times I do waka pass grin..like K1 the ultimate,he was a frequent visitor in my high school as his kids attended there as well.Also,Niniola was my senior and Teni my junior in school back then.. Don't know if that counts Sha...nothing different.we all had good rapport back then.that was then tho.. cheesy.everybody don blow in their own way!!

Bukky wright ,Charles Okafor,Charles okocha also..,seun kuti was always coming to see his halfcaste girlfriend back then.. cheesy..Lola Alao and ope Ayeola lived in my area too then...

Also saw Akpororo at the airport on his way to US..it took a lot of home training for me not to hug him..That guy is super fresh!!!! shocked grin...those are the ones I can remember ..most times,I mind my business so that they won't start feeling like they've made it beyond what we know..I am a celeb in my own lane too grin!!

You grew up around Ago/Okota/Isolo environs right?

5 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by GreaterFuture(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
That goat, hmmmnn what a Goat. no Not the Goat you are thinking of, is he the greatest of all time, Maybe, it's possible. But this is a Goat, like Literally he is a Real animal goat.
Maybe Ewugambia knows it, I don't Know.

Pics coming up shortly...

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saint Obi met me once.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Prince
Michael jackson
Toni Braxton
Obama
Biden
Trump
Usher
B2k boiz

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by ORIAYO70(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mtvbaseng:
Well currently I have met alot of them but I will share with you the first time I met one ..
I just relocated to Abuja from Lagos , I was staying at area 11 . Can't really remember the year .i think it was 2009 or so .as a new comer I do take afternoon strolls round my area so I can get familiar with the beautiful city ,
During one of those strolls I met Tunde of styl plus at one mall like that very close to our estate . I was very happy seeing him and I asked him to take pictures with me..I noticed that people were looking at me one kind ..
I got home that day and I quickly uploaded the pics on Facebook to show my friends my achievement,I captioned the pic. Chilling with the style plus crew ...

The day and couple days later I got to see Tunde almost every time .it got so bad that he will even try to hide from me due to shame ,I then understood why people were staring at me that day I was taking pics with him .. Mr Tunde Don cast for area 11,he's always walking up and down like every other human ... Have u met one what was that day like ?

Ur last paragraph nearly kee my teeth

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Topmaike007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
I first met Afeez Oyetoro also known as Saka when I first gain admission into Adeniran ogunsanya college of education that year in Ijanikin...

I was in his office in theatre art department, never knew it was his office because I followed my sister there, because she was a student from that department and guess what I know even move body at all, the thing no freak me..

And till I graduated from the school I never feel that shit to mess myself up

6 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by KIDfurniture(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
The only celebrity I know is A corrupt politician and a corrupt pastor. I like them more.

Mtvbaseng:
Well currently I have met alot of them but I will share with you the first time I met one ..
I just relocated to Abuja from Lagos , I was staying at area 11 . Can't really remember the year .i think it was 2009 or so .as a new comer I do take afternoon strolls round my area so I can get familiar with the beautiful city ,
During one of those strolls I met Tunde of styl plus at one mall like that very close to our estate . I was very happy seeing him and I asked him to take pictures with me..I noticed that people were looking at me one kind ..
I got home that day and I quickly uploaded the pics on Facebook to show my friends my achievement,I captioned the pic. Chilling with the style plus crew ...

The day and couple days later I got to see Tunde almost every time .it got so bad that he will even try to hide from me due to shame ,I then understood why people were staring at me that day I was taking pics with him .. Mr Tunde Don cast for area 11,he's always walking up and down like every other human ... Have u met one what was that day like ?

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by obyrich(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Met Tonto Dike at the restaurant of Lagos Continental Hotel. We were both guests at the hotel.

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes and I ignored him(Tuface) even though I like him. My wife went and took a picture with him and I just waved, smiled and faced my front...

18 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by crisycent: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
No reaction at all. Basically, I don’t really care! The sweetest one was when this mike ezuruonye guy jumped the queue at the airport and they bounced him..... grin grin grin he think say na movie set him dey! Uti was very respectful; he even greet me first wen I see am for hotel lobby.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
You have seen them does not mean you've met them.
All join sha, continue.

3 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by 900warriorz: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Me that met aboki for christ, did I complain? undecided grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by EgunMogaji2: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
I worked at Paramount Studio lot in Hollywood for a few years.

Nuff said grin

16 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by ehiwarior: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Met 2baba omo the guy too cool and funny...always encouraging...funny enough he took me to his estate, where I met, AY and Ramson was d happiest day..no need to post pics

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Theta1: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes...... Iya Aladuke

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm friends with some of them. We get to meet almost everyday
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Avast(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Yes and I ignored him(Tuface) even though I like him. My wife went and took a picture with him and I just waved, smiled and faced my front...

Ur wife sabi better pikin.

I just love the guy, maybe because of his simplicity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dj khalid and TI in 2015 we are on the same Queue at the Port of entry in DXB, took Pictures with them Both on my Curve Blackberry

7 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by lastchild: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
in 2012 calabar carnival, news broke out that akon was around, people left where we were in marina resort, rushing to Marian (the carnival ground) to see akon

I maintained my cool saying "if akon is Jesus" few minutes later, crowd started rushing back to our direction, that akon was coming to the resort for site seeing

voom, here's akon with his guards, immediately he crossed the gate, crowd was stopped from entering to avoid casualties

after walking around, the great akon came to where we were, sat down very close to us, he said something to us I couldn't understand

I almost ran away, I don't just know why I was under pressure, that was when I realized that fame is not an ordinary thing

it carries a spirit

55 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday Party, Dances With Kate Henshaw (Video) / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.