Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. (29486 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
umm jire kuforiji, she is a friend to my mum's elder sis. She even hosted to dominoes pizza once.
tee sanb
prince
both are oap(s) at raypower
Baba gboin. Those two men that host mini jojo on ait.
mum's elder sis works at ait.
there was a time i visit there every sunday.lol.

mayorkun- at school
wale turner-school
picasso rhap
k switch. All at school.
yes, i musnt forget dz.. I have met with raymond dokpesi too

3 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by lawalmovichhhh: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
YEAH...I MET BUHARI.....WHEN HE CAME TO ME TO FUND HIS CAMPAIGN ...AM JUST SO HUMBLE

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by bibelo: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
where make i start from
1. met the plantashion boyz crew wella in festac when i used to live in festac, dem be smoke for black face house
2. Azadus, empress njamah, sound saltan, koffi, Tony tetuila .......... all in festac
3. Okey bakassi when he used to live in festac.
4. 2shotz he be dey friend my neighbour
5. Met Monalisa Chinda at bank in opebi, damn !!!!!! that babe is clean and spotless........i don even UnCloth am for my mind
6. carol ekanem (Danjuma) when she was still flat....... nothing spectacular
7. Rita Dominic ..............well babe no too fine jare , na camera effect
8.funke akindele and late Moji Olaiya used to shoot a series behind my house....... kai moji carry breast
9. D1 ............ the man is handsome
10. Me sef na celebrity in my own house................some babes gan dey die for me

11 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Bahamas95(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have met some of them but I didn't take it as a big deal......I am kinda shy in nature so I always play cool always, most people that ain't used to me think am proud but it's just my nature.

The last one I saw was Chinwetalu Agwu at a filling station. Probably he was on his way to Asaba......I just greeted him, bought my fuel and left.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Azyne(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Met quite a number but bumping into Clem Ohamaeze on a hotel staircase sent shock waves through me. I was legit scared, dude has this evil air about him. It was night but I mumbled a good afternoon and ran for my life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loooool.... I haven't even met any celeb before
ehya. Who would you like to meet
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by inumidun2010(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

my mentor used to tell me,
the best way to get rid of nuisance is to expose all their falsehoods,

this damn nigga is an F word we all need to get rid of in this forum,

any account found wanting to say that F word again should be banned straight away,

some times my mum comes here to read news and she keeps seeing damn nigga everywhere

she only says this forum are not even serious,

how can they alow this damn niggar guy be roaming the whole forum with this nonsense,

there are two powers in this world,

the light and the darkness,
and i can not stay in the same forum with this darkness called damn niggar,

he keeps poluting everyones mind that smoking is good,

but whereas smoking brings depression and negetive thoughts,

he keeps deceiving us here in this forum and we are tired of it,

please seun take note,
thanks

The Guy only comments about smoking.. have you caught him smoking before... Even if he does, how does that affect you... Abeg... if you have any altercation with him... Sort it out yourself...if you post F-UCK on this site.. it changes automatically to BLEEP... Nigerians Dont like minding their BUSINESS... Upon all una church going, Crime and immorality never reduce.. Na SLAWORMIR be your headache

4 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Shattuck(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
I met emeka ike at a wedding around year 2000 or 2001 I was very young then, we were just staring.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by EgunMogaji2: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
GEEBITE:
Egbon tell us precisely what you did then. LOL,there is dignity in Labour

I was part of the conversion team that migrated the studio from Exchange to Lotus Notes. Also worked on moving from Token Ring network (technology before you were probably born) to Ethernet.

Any other questions?

11 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Emeka71(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pa3cia:
Seen Fathia Balogun severally on street, stay on same street with her family, Kaycee Limpopo @MMA Lagos , Kate Henshaw and co.@location, JayJay Okocha @Federal palace hotel, only greeted them, I'm not star strucked wink, I've seen Gov ortom too, at MMIA Lagos. Pres Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinubu and co during their campaign in Abk 2015 grin grin. Seen Omo butty too, she's so beautiful and very friendly.
Na Messi, RVP and Brad Pitt I wan see, if na to just snap pinchure, I dey okay with am, I love dem both, will open a thread and share my experience with them when I finally do, grin cheesy grin
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Burgerlomo: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have met the Bonsue crooner, Mr Johnson himself at one of the car auction place very very long time ago.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by mikecino(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't know if it's just me..
I don't freak when i see them but i notice them though, besides my cousin is a popular nollywood actor....

Remind of many years ago when i traveled home to Awka for granny's burial and saw one nollywood actor then..
With that child excitement i walked up to him and said 'you are acting film and his response was film is acting me....
Na since then i know say we all na same.

4 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Emeka71(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Don't know if he counts as a celeb, but I've seen bobrisky
Many happy returns babe; courtesy http://www.9jatotalfacts.

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

Maximum respect from this end
na you biko

1 Like

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Oshokalo: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
I saw bobirisky last year na,he/she was my client,u might be wondering what I went there for,am into body massage
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by MonTaNa92: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
The first ever celebrities I met was Lanre Hassan(Ogogo) and Yinka Quadri(Kura)..They came to Osogbo dat year to shoot a movie in one of those ancient building.. OMG! I thought I was tall not until I saw Ogogo..
The next celebrity I saw again was Yomi Gold in Lagos at NNPC, Oke Afa.. They wanted to use the hotel I worked in to shoot a movie..
That very day I knew some girls are just useless.. Yomi Gold saw a girl and dey reason matter.. U won't believe me, d girl went home and came back to get bleeped by Yomi Gold dat same day..

5 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by ThierryJay: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Quite a few.

Dangote
Desmond Elliott
Uti
Naeto-C
Bovi
Teju Babyface
Taiwo Hassan (Ogogo)
Baba Wande
Bukky wright
Frank Edoho
Kemi-Lala Akindoju
Mofe-Duncan
Chi-gurl
Blossom Chukwujekwu

Met most of them at corporate events while I bumped into few of them unexpectedly at the supermarket, hotel, etc.

Didn't feel awestruck at meeting them, other than Dangote.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by moyosore32: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
I first met Afeez Oyetoro also known as Saka when I first gain admission into Adeniran ogunsanya college of education that year in Ijanikin...

I was in his office in theatre art department, never knew it was his office because I followed my sister there, because she was a student from that department and guess what I know even move body at all, the thing no freak me..

And till I graduated from the school I never feel that shit to mess myself up

lol I saw him almost everyday BK in aocoed
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
TianaG:
Actress uche elendu, i saw her in the year 2010 at mbaitolu orodo imo state, wow! she has always been beautiful
I admired her a lot from afar but i didn't have the courage to go close to her.
Dose who did told us she's very nice and cool.
Her cars are always very beautiful and we admire them alot.
one of my crushes of life. She's so dear to me
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by haaryobhami: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

my mentor used to tell me,
the best way to get rid of nuisance is to expose all their falsehoods,

this damn nigga is an F word we all need to get rid of in this forum,

any account found wanting to say that F word again should be banned straight away,

some times my mum comes here to read news and she keeps seeing damn nigga everywhere

she only says this forum are not even serious,

how can they alow this damn niggar guy be roaming the whole forum with this nonsense,

there are two powers in this world,

the light and the darkness,
and i can not stay in the same forum with this darkness called damn niggar,

he keeps poluting everyones mind that smoking is good,

but whereas smoking brings depression and negetive thoughts,

he keeps deceiving us here in this forum and we are tired of it,

please seun take note,
thanks

damn nigger,u don mad for Bleep sake .
calm down modafucker
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Kiddllc: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
A lot of them. I mean many of them. Davido. Wizkid. Obafemi Martins. Okocha. Adesua et Banky. Monalisa Chinda. Omotola. Genevieve. Tobi Bakre (this one too like woman). Jowi Zaza (if you sabi am wink). Funke Akindele. In Edo (very tacky and rude). A whole lot of these Actors and Actresses, Comedians, and Footballers. And you know what? There's NOTHING special about them. So, I usually wonder what the whole craze is all about when people kill themselves to take pictures with them and throw themselves at them. Let us talk when I meet the "Danjuma's, Davido papa, Dangote's, senators in high places, and the creme-de-la-creme them. I go lose guard. cheesy

I work in the entertainment industry, so it's a usual occurrence. Plus, I stay and work on the Island, too. So, there's a 90/100 chance you will usually meet them. And a lot of them are empty. Fake lives wink.

The only person who left me wet and star-struck when I met and talked with him was "Tony-Elumelu ". I no mind make I lose my home training for that man. wink
Out of curiosity would u be so kind to enlighten me on the bold? As in how is that possible? Pls ur answer will go a long way to help me on my research.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's me with the broad smile then I met Efe at a hotel in Jos I couldn't place his face at the time even tho we looked at each other eye ball to eye ball was a bit disappointed at myself afterwards when I realized who it was.
p.s save for fear of being snubbed or embarrassing myself i always try to identify myself with celebs whenever our paths cross.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Disappointed: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Awaoyelmoni:
That's me with the broad smile then I met Efe at a hotel in Jos I couldn't place his face at the time even tho we stared at him eye ball to eye ball was a bit disappointed in myself.
p.s save for fear of being snubbed or embarrassing myself i always try to identify myself with celebs whenever our paths cross.
Stop mentioning my moniker!!! sad
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kiddllc:

Not really basin per say just that soft round type that accentuates the hips n thighs na.. okay take a look at the pic attached and tell me Ini naturally got those curves. Her body is bigger than her ass in real life and its not sexy at all
fork! to sample this babe de hungry me
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Disappointed:
Stop mentioning my moniker!!! sad
Ok guv'nor will modify directly I think of a synonym
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Disappointed: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Awaoyelmoni:

Ok guv'nor will modify directly I think of a synonym
Hahaha.
You impressed me with your peace! shocked, unlike other Nairalanders who would always insult others sad.
Don't worry, I was only joking wink (you are the first I asked to stop mentioning me grin)
I go soon change my moniker shaaa — the mentions is too much!!!
But I am impressed by your peace smiley.
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by pascalbenz: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
One time I was working as a steward in one restaurant/club house @ abj a lot of music artist normally come around ...one day I hear say timaya dey rest room na so I go mount check point for the bobo ooo ...when him come outside I dey reason am say I be one of him die hard fan say him suppose show me love... The guy just tell me abi ? Him fall my hand that year ....

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
A lot of them. I mean many of them. Davido. Wizkid. Obafemi Martins. Okocha. Adesua et Banky. Monalisa Chinda. Omotola. Genevieve. Tobi Bakre (this one too like woman). Jowi Zaza (if you sabi am wink). Funke Akindele. In Edo (very tacky and rude). A whole lot of these Actors and Actresses, Comedians, and Footballers. And you know what? There's NOTHING special about them. So, I usually wonder what the whole craze is all about when people kill themselves to take pictures with them and throw themselves at them. Let us talk when I meet the "Danjuma's, Davido papa, Dangote's, senators in high places, and the creme-de-la-creme them. I go lose guard. cheesy

I work in the entertainment industry, so it's a usual occurrence. Plus, I stay and work on the Island, too. So, there's a 90/100 chance you will usually meet them. And a lot of them are empty. Fake lives wink.

The only person who left me wet and star-struck when I met and talked with him was "Tony-
wow
Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by BigDawsNet: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
I met all full squad of A.Madrid

I met a nigeria actress

I met 2face

I met couple of nigerian actors

I'm looking forward to me moSalah and Anord

2 Likes

Re: Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

You have very good taste!!! His poise his something else! That man and Sanusi Lamido have done a lot to my tender heart. grin

Forget Bob o, if you see them in reality, you go shock. Bobrisky wey resemble scarecrow without filter? angry
chai. You get bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday Party, Dances With Kate Henshaw (Video) / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.