Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later (28919 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by DamnnNiggarr: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Man kills co-tenant in Osun

A resident of Awosuru Area of Osogbo, Osun State, John Amoo, has reportedly stabbed a co-tenant, identified as Oyeyemi Adeleke, to death.

The suspect, it was learnt, committed the crime during an argument with Adeleke.

But the police could not arrest Amoo as he was also found dead. It was however unclear what led to the death of the suspect.

Police Public Relations Officer in the state confirmed the incident to our correspondent on Friday, adding that Adeleke was rushed to the General Hospital, Asubiaro, where he was confirmed dead.

She added, “But mysteriously, the suspect was also found dead a few hours later. The suspect also damaged some things before he eventually passed on. The police have commenced investigation into the matter.

“Amoo, from the information available to us, was involved in an argument with the other man, and in the course of that, he stabbed Adeleke in the stomach, which caused his death.”

https://punchng.com/man-kills-co-tenant-in-osun/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1607125008

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by DaddyRochie1642: 1:17am On Dec 05, 2020
It is well with my soul.... Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by chukskafor(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2020
May God help us in this country, bad news everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Praxis758: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Too much of strange happening these last days

May God continue to protect us.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Flyboyk: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Na him conscience kill am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by bobokeshington: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
WICKED WORLD.... I'M RELOCATING TO ANOTHER PLANET SOON...

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
There's more to this story

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Coronavirus84: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
His conscience didn't allow him to stay.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by classicfrank4u(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
He probably felt guilty and decided to kill himself
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by kheny12(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Maybe he poisoned himself

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by LordofNaija: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
N
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Basilpearck(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Magun, Ogun idile

Iyalaya anybody
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by StagethemTVee: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
I have mastered the art of not getting involved in altercations when going about activities in public. Many are frustrated and silently mad.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by slawormiir: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Anger be destroying great men..
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
Four things destroy a man easily...
They are
Pride
Greed
Lust towards the opposite sex
And ANGER

Flyboyk:
Na him conscience kill am
Are you trying to say his conscience is a real niggarr

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by kerry57: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Botu Y nah? Every blood for naija dey hot.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Lamasta(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Proper investigation should be carried out to ascertain the cause of the deaths...

RIP to the dead...
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Bigggloadofcum: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
angry

Hmm! Na so these ones reach December but dem no cross am

Anger they say can ruin a man. He was probably killed by the spirit of the man he killed.

Some people get strong spirit.

RIP to both the stabber and the stabbee

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by cynthia500(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
This is sad
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
grin
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by delishpot: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Guys, watch that temper

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by berryPee(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Why will a skull miner stab a fellow skull miner and expect not to be summoned by their chief miner
? Oya make dem go settle the matter for yonder

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Dreyton36: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Some chasing big bags
Some balling hard
Some having doggy in this hot weather
Some bombing all night to cash out for detty December
Some having plans on travelling abroad
Some facing heartbreaks
Some can't even feed

And this one is killing himself and others

This is naija nothing surprises me anymore

R.I.P to them

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Steady259(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Dailyhappenings: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Heart of man is desperately wicked ... Make we jus dey pray everyday for protection..also see businesses you fit start with zero capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZcGLzsThUM
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Onyenna(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
It’s a pity
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by 4lorunsho(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Na wa..... This thing called fight, is not good; I dey run from am all the time

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Tab4kids(f): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Anyhow you call it you’re correct! These are the trendy hair now, dont get left behind. Dont get yours when others have move on the something else.

You deserve to slay and be trendy

3-4 packs for a full hair

2000/pack

20 strands per pack

14inches hair.

Location is lagos. Delivery is nationwide

Call or Whatsapp me on 07 06 18 098 19

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by AFULA(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
okay
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Lovelies1: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Vv
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Reelmii: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
I like this type of judgement, I wish it can always happen like this, it will reduce the number of murder cases we have.... that will be a quicker lesson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Ritual Killers Allegedly Behead 10-Year-Old Boy, Remove His Intestine / Supreme Court Decides Rev King’s Death Sentence Feb 26 / Police Kill Robbers In Gun Duel, Arrest Six Car Snatchers (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.